[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, are any of your male friends actually important to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1402712832286.jpg (44 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1402712832286.jpg
44 KB, 500x492
Femanons, are any of your male friends actually important to you? Like, are they more than orbiters, do you actually care about them?

I'm starting to realize that I'll never be more than a friend, so I'm trying to get a grasp of what I mean to them.

A few of them say they love me. Obviously they don't mean "in love". So what then? They love me like they love netflix and pizza? What do I say to that? Thanks?
>>
Female friends are shit-tier. They're most likely using you in some way or another. Drop them then make some male friends.
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>25055536

This. Females have no personality or interests. Stop worrying and drop them if you don't get to fug them.
>>
They love you like they love a cute puppy, until it shits on the floor and they start to resent it.
>>
>>25055536
>>25055548
It's pretty hard to make male friends. No one really wants a beta addition to their group.
>>
>>25055536
>>25055548

This.
Female's are actually the worst friends.
>>
i don't know to be honest, most guys for me are boring to talk to because they always try to butter me up so i'll send nudes. i have no guy friends or girl friends, i have yet to find interesting people.
>>
>>25055561
Sadly this is quite close to truth, it's been all good when I just was positive around my best friend, we did stuff together, talked a lot. I didn't want to try to take it further, but I did want to somehow vent to a real person. Since then there is this feeling of resentment, I know she likes me and wants to help, but I can see she's getting tired.

> shortly: don't expect too much
>>
>>25055649
What do you consider "boring"?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.