[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just failed my test (last chance) on uni. Any advices robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: help.jpg (40 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
40 KB, 320x246
Just failed my test (last chance) on uni. Any advices robots? What to do now? i feel completly lost. Seriously no idea what to do next.
>>
Start a business
>>
Huh. Not that smart bro. If i was smart i am not there for help but this place is the only i can go. But thx for help.
>>
Should've joined the military
>>
>>25055570
There's fucking Mexicans and cubans making businesses, why can't you?
>>
>>25055585
Huh in my country not - Europe shithead here :(
>>
I dont really see how its your last chance, you can always retake courses
>>
>>25055506
Go into a trade. Despite what the Jews tell you college is not the only path to success.
>>
>>25055596
Just no clue how would i be able to maintain a business. I had mental breakdown just because of a test i failed. I dont want to dissapoint people who would join me in business.
>>
>>25055604
i will have to retake whole school. So 2 years of life propably. Which i would have to pay - thats true, thats a choice but not sure if it is the right way.
>>
>>25055615
go into trade? Can u elaborate a little?
>>
File: 1407947127993.jpg (99 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1407947127993.jpg
99 KB, 400x388
>>25055506
same here famalam. They kicked me out for shitty grades. I can't go back unless a year has passed and I have to retake all my courses.
What I would (and am going) to do is get a job, take some night courses, and enjoy my hobbies. School was killing me mentally and physically (I had a tumor that thankfully got removed). Maybe through your hobbies you could find something you are passionate about and start a business, like what the other anons have said. Or, you may find another subject you are interested in, which you should go study for when you go back to school.
Idleness is the spirit killer, so you have to keep busy. Exercise, take trips to the library.
Good luck. It's not easy but it's worth it to try.
>>
>>25055524
You know business ownership is meant for Chads, right? How often do you see a robot business owner?
>>
>>25055724
>>25055724
Hm. I already have job and some income. Shitty wagecucking but w/e. That about school killing you is ... well my hair started to go white for example... that scares me a little. But i dont have any interest right now (idk games are not fun anymore, going to cinema alone stopped being fun too). Learning/sleeping/working was my schedule most of the time. Now something is missing and i have no fucking clue what to do.

>>25055747
i am definitely not a chad :(
>>
>>25055674
A trade. Carpentry, welding, pipe fitting, electrician, stuff like that.
>>
>>25056110
Thx for ideas. Well thx all :) feel i little bit better. Gonna just lay in bed and hope tommorow is gonna be better :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.