[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When ppl say being slutty is bad or looked down upon I be like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
When ppl say being slutty is bad or looked down upon
I be like
>in what world? last time i was in high school, being projecting your image as slutty was cool as fuck. i was a virgin then (and now) and even i pretended to be into kinky sex and wore shit that suggested i was an easy lay because it was fucking cool. what kid in high school doesnt try their hardest to be the coolest they can think of?
same with almost any other girl. being seen as slutty in one way or another gets you attention, lyou get looked at more, and people think a certain way about you...like youre interesting, not just another girl face in the crowd.

heck, even you nerds post 99% only about percieved 'sluts'. you're obsessed with them.

being seen as slutty is an easy way to get attention.

i totally understand why kim kardashian and every other female celeb plays up that role. it gets them validation. no matter how many people say being slutty is "bad" they're lying. they glorify sluttiness, the image of sluttiness. because thats what gets the most attention as a woman.

now here's a nice pic of Demi Lovato in a sensual white two piece
>>
wew, lad, this is some easy mode b8

no one will fall for it

saged and hidden
>>
>>25055457
it feels liek, "yeah im a woman, the most feminine one of all"

trust me, being seen as a slut doesnt feel bad for most girls.
>>
>>25055457
bump in this bitch
>>
>>25055457
its interesting and fun growing up and realizing that i dont agree with most of the worlds opinions on things.
i dont look down on slutty or seemingly slutty women and no one can convince me to because i have formed my very own opinion on it
>>
there is no such thing as a slut ..its a male construct to keep woman in their place, whether that's trying to be a slut or trying not to be one... both are traps women fall into.
i'm older now so i'm neither. i've grown past it all. men's sexist opinions hold naught over me
>>
>>25055457
To me slutty woman is normally a bitch with shit-tier personality who uses her body to compensate.
>>
File: dged.png (14 KB, 572x465) Image search: [Google]
dged.png
14 KB, 572x465
>>25056384
It is a female construct. If it is obvious you are only interested in Chad why should we waste our time on you?

You choose to use sex to get Chad then complain that he pump and dumps you while refusing to lower your standard and date any of the beta orbiters who fawn over you.

Are we supposed to ignore that?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.