[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU! WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING FOR YOUR EXAM(S)!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1429400966862.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1429400966862.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
YOU!
WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING FOR YOUR EXAM(S)!?
>>
>>25055190

Its fucking December how are people STILL at uni this late in the year in other countries
>>
>>25055260
I have one more exam tomorrow fag and I JUST started studying today lmao.
>>
>>25055190
Cause there was a school shooting threat for my uni
>>
>Falling for the educational jew
>>
File: 1443967604136.png (97 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443967604136.png
97 KB, 645x773
>tfw commencement ceremony is tomorrow
>tfw I just went full cocoon mode and iron manned the most difficult program at my uni for 5 years straight
>tfw as a result I have no friends, but am already making a ton of money at this new job

I'm still in disbelief that it's finally all over. This is all so surreal. How did I accomplish this.

I've never pushed myself that hard before. Everyone around me is so happy. So many congratulations and pats on the back. I have no clue how to feel.
>>
>>25055349
How did you do it senpai?
I need to learn that level of discipline.

Also what program was it? Engineering?

Sounds like it.
>>
>>25055349
Buy yourself some prime vagina and take out all your fustrations on her tight fucking ass.
>>
Im giving up desu
>>
studying for more than 10 minutes at a time makes my head a hurt

but goddamit im trying
>>
>>25056070
get some adderall desu
it's basically speed but legal if u have adhd like me
>>
I dropped out of all my classes
School system is imperfect, yet so am I
>>
Because the semester is already done.

A in Abstract Algebra
A in Partial Differential Equations
A in Real Analysis
A in Stats

So I'm doin bretty good
>>
>>25056186
Do you still need to take breaks while studying on it?
>>
>>25055349
the feeling of success is sweet. I feel like the same will happen to me where I focus solely on my studies and choose not to make friends. I feel like focusing on my work will make the courses easier for me rather than doing that AND keeping a social life.
>>
>>25056444
Honestly? No. The problem is going to come when you don't know when to stop because you're so focused.
>>
>>25056479
Getting all your grades back and knowing you can rest easy truly is a feeling better than anything.

Like seriously this shit is better than hard drugs. There's no concerns or fears in the back of your head nagging you that you need to escape from.

Putting in the hard work is worth it to be quite honest.
>>
>>25055190
I already failed 2 of my exams...
>>
I've been done with uni for a week now. 1 more semester.
>>
>>25056575
That's good to hear. How long does it usually take to kick in?
>>
File: FuckingReally.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
FuckingReally.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>25055260
My uni started a week late for some reason so everything got pushed back. I have exams until the 22nd.
>>
I am going through opiate withdrawal that's why FUCK YOU
>>
I'm a dropoup neet
>>
>>25056692
Depends on the person but generally it really kicks in about half an hour to an hour after you take it.
>>
>>25055190
Is this lad Hinata?
>>
>>25055260
Our exams are finishing up this week. We started a little late but we don't start up again until the middle of January so I'd say its worth it.
>>
>>25056772
is retalin good too?
i have ADD but need to get officially diagnosed which is tommorow
>>
Because I'm finishing the paper that was due last class.
>>
>>25055190
> Tfw final tomorrow
> Shitposting instead
It's like /r9k / can read my mind.
>>
Because my finals happened last week.
>>
>>25056479
I am the opposite, I started out as pre med and for the first 2 years had a 4.0. But was completely miserable because all I did was study. I want a life where I can have a decent job but have time to expand on other parts of life. I didn't have a shitty child hood just to throw it all away studying medicine 24/7 until im 30 to then just work 55 hours a week.
Unless you truly do not value friends or a family or life outside of career no one should pursue this
>>
>>25055260
>last final December 23

Please kill me
>>
Because I just wrote my last one 2 hours ago. I was excepting is to be hard but it was practically identically to the midterm. A third of the questions were literally the exact same
>>
Because I'm not a twink anymore
>>
>>25057377
yas it is
sdr2 anime when tho?
>>
I gave up nigger faggot bitch ass cock ill show originality
>>
Will I get an A bots?
>>
>>25055190
dropped out of college. dropped out of life.

2cool4school
>>
>>25056700
University of Minnesota Twin Cities?
>>
>>25055190
I'm done my fampai to be honest.
Who /comfy/ here tbqh?
>>
>>25055190
already passed the last course
i'm being kicked out after this sem anyways
>>
>>25055190
Took them all a week ago. I hope.
>>
File: AKek.gif (835 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
AKek.gif
835 KB, 500x375
I fucking got 60 points out of 200 on my chem exam

I PASSED THE CLASS BY ONE POINT THOUGH.
CALCULATED
>>
exam tomoorow and the rest of them in february
>>
cuz I dropped out 3 weeks ago
>>
quarter ended yesterday, bruv
>>
File: 2000px-Aten.svg.png (152 KB, 2000x850) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Aten.svg.png
152 KB, 2000x850
>>25055349
I want to feel this feel in May.

My time will come.
>>
I come here to let my brain rot in between study sessions. Because this material is trash anyway and I'm going into blue collar instead.
>>
File: m.gif (860 KB, 405x228) Image search: [Google]
m.gif
860 KB, 405x228
because i'm done with them.

>tfw A on all four exams
>>
I'm two years away, I don't think I can stick it guys
>>
I'm an old man with a job. I got my degree two years ago.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.