[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one kid that used to pig squeal in the hallway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
>that one kid that used to pig squeal in the hallway
>>
>that kid that sucked your dick in 5:th grade and you never talked about it again
>>
File: 1427146727693.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1427146727693.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR POSTING THAT SHIT QUALITY PEPE
>>
That kid that got bullied for dressing up like Hitler for Halloween and became a cop
>>
>that kid that was fat as fuck and smelled like shit, m'dew and literally fat, that kid also was a ginger and had a disgusting fucking neckbeard when he was 13
>>
File: r-yanfazfj-2.jpg (122 KB, 357x307) Image search: [Google]
r-yanfazfj-2.jpg
122 KB, 357x307
That one kid who was retarded and smelled like literal wet dog that filled the fucking classroom.
>>
That one black kid who casually stroked your penis when he walked past.

I miss that guy.
>>
File: 1363077972939.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1363077972939.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
That one friend who did silent rotten farts in the hallway, then you'd both crack up laughing at the people screaming about the smells.
>>
>>25056663
You too huh?
>>
File: 1449292179827.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1449292179827.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>that kid who died
Who was he?
>>
File: 1415568998734.png (711 KB, 1012x1088) Image search: [Google]
1415568998734.png
711 KB, 1012x1088
>that one black kid who would greet everyone with a Nazi salute
>that one girl who would always wear Lolita dresses to school
>that one guy who knocked up Stacy and pushed her down the stairs because she wouldn't abort
>that one girl who got suspended for stealing underwear from the guys locker room
>>
>that kid who shit himself in class
>that kid who tried to be japanese
>that kid who got pregnant at like 12
>that kid who masturbated in the bathroom
>that kid who had an affair with the teacher
>that kid who sucked another kid's jagon
>that kid who thought he was an Ayy Lmao
>that kid who died in class
>>
>That one kid who got caught fapping in class and had to leave the school because of all the bullying and people making fun of him.

I seriously hope none of you robots ever fapped in class.
>>
>that kid who sat alone at lunch
>that kid who no one wanted to work with
>that kid who always just sat on the swings by himself
it was me, dammit, i-it was me
>>
>>25057771
>tfw a bunch of kids died during my high school years
>tfw the year I graduate a kid gets his head run over by a fucking bus at the bus stop
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.