[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's funny, because when you first start browsing r9k, half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
It's funny, because when you first start browsing r9k, half of the shit posted sounds absurd.
The more you lurk, however, the more these things repeat.
You might still think this is ridiculous, but inside the ideas are sticking.

Leave this place, while you still can.
Mostly you youngstas, who absorb new information fast and in large masses.
>>
>tfw its impossible to trust and appreciate women anymore
>>
File: 1446322551497.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446322551497.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>been browsing /r9k/ for ~5 years now
>still don't buy into the misogyny or normie hate
>just don't really concern myself of how others live
>only developed more self loathing over the years

I have more shit to worry about than how normies will enjoy the new star wars movie or whatever boogeyman you fags create
>>
>>25055196
This has somehow worked for the better for me. I used to be a fool, now I understand women and I can interact with them without being stomped on.
>>
>be me
>do light dose of psychedelics (right now)
>suddenly everything that I take seriously seems as retarded as it did initially
>can finally laff at robots instead of attempting to fit in with them so they don't call me names
>>
>>25055240
agreed my friend, before I was naive and a pussy, now I feel hatred to alot of thing, espacially the falseness of the human race
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.