[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder 80% of men have penis size between 5 to 6 inches and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: size-matters.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
size-matters.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Reminder 80% of men have penis size between 5 to 6 inches and that is completely not enough or adequate for any woman whatsoever. Size matters thanks bye

Also as a girl I truly think men should say upfront their size if someone I'm supposed to date has less than 7 inches then no thanks i don't care how much money or how tall or good looking he is. I might indulge with the rich guy for awhile for enjoying myself with his money but will definitely cheat and any other girl saying otherwise lies.
>>
so roastie, would you rather an ugly guy with a big dick?
>>
>>25055030
Whats the point in dating women if they are incapable of loving you? I mean are you really gonna shut down a dude just cuz his dicks only 6.5 inchs long? I mean who cares about the dick its the love that matters oh wait your a fucking woman you cant even comprehend what men mean when they say love, love to you is nothing but schoolgirl infatuation not some deeper feeling or just animalistic lust.

I cant see the point really, dating is a waste of time, just make women your fucktoys and dont waste a dime on them at all.
>>
>>25055030
Lmao boy am I glad im over 7"
>>
Even if this is most likely bait. It's still true. If at least most people were honest about it and didn't hide behind positive bullshit.
>>
Agree. Women should also tell you upfront if they have an outtie roastie or actually a pussy you want to lick and fuck - an innie.
Instead you have to waste your time just to see that Stacy has a smelling cave as a cunt
>>
>>25055071
Its bullshit really why the fuck does the female gender desire dicks way above the average, and why isnt the average dick at least 7 inchs if every woman is a size queen.
>>
>>25055064
Really my only grief with women is that they insist prostitution by illegal so that they can maintain their power to extort men they deem unattractive. Just let the uggos by whores and let the whores make money. Everyone except bitches are happy.
>>
>>25055101
because evolutionary, women have had very little to say. if they did, there would be no ugly people either.
>>
File: bait.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>25055030
Bait confirmed
>>
>>25055146
No ugly people still exist because men rape anything that had a nice figure and dont care about face.
>>
>>25055161
did you read what I wrote?
>>
File: tfw BBC.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
tfw BBC.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
Who's /8/ here?
>>
Stupid stupid.... A small dick is fine even 3 inches because the gspot is on the wall of the hole
>>
File: 1423829369365.webm (969 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1423829369365.webm
969 KB, 480x360
>>25055289
LOL !!! cuck SPOTTED
>>
>>25055146
>because evolutionary, women have had very little to say.

Thank God they do. Humans different from apes due to our paedomorphic (child-like) traits. Men are attracted to more paedomorphic women (soft, round faces, "cuteness", being shorter and less muscley, being "sweet", etc.) Since one paedomorphic trait tends to be associated with others, the larger brain sizes relative to body mass of humans can be attributed to the paedomorphy male sexual selection has favored. Women on the other hand are attracted to the traits of our ape relatives: strong jaws, lots of muscle, hair. Since again traits tend to be associated, if women were the only sexual selectors we could see a shrinking in brain size in favor of burlier men. The only trait that goes against the paedomorphic trend are beards and dicks, which are bigger and better in us than other apes, because sexual selection favors strong jaws, which beards fake, and good dickings.

Basically female sexual selection will devolve us back into apes of left unchecked
>>
Im more than 7 inches but i don't think its fair still.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>25055030
>mfw 7 inches
>>
Reminder that if a woman has ever taken a big dick she, the only thing she will be able to love is large cock. She will be rendered incapable of loving a man. Even if she settles for you she will be constantly itching for something more and will never truly respect you.
>>
>>25055030
>inches, not girth

aand

>asking women what they think and expecting them to know

not even once
>>
>>25055085
This.
If women get to be picky about dicks, men should be able to be picky about how their cunts look like.
Try to tell this to any woman though and she will go into a feminist rage
>>
File: Untitled.png (81 KB, 932x753) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81 KB, 932x753
>he's nice, handsome, tall, funny, good job
>but his penis is too small

If your dick's not big she will only see you as a friend unless she must settle then youre "upgraded" to provider
>>
File: 9uF4w.jpg (57 KB, 604x502) Image search: [Google]
9uF4w.jpg
57 KB, 604x502
>>25055347
>paedomorphic

kek
>>
File: thanksreddit.png (11 KB, 921x139) Image search: [Google]
thanksreddit.png
11 KB, 921x139
>>25055440
Just checked that thread out of curiosity. You've gotta love reddit.
>>
I think dicklets should just own up to being undesirable.

It's what we ugly people do. And to clarify, dicklet is sub-8 inches.
>>
>>25055030
>>25055030
Stop pretending to be a girl anon. Af if you are a girl, show us your tits.
>>
>>25055030
Reminder 80% of women have a body weight between 200 to 300 pounds and that is completely too much cushion for the pushing for any man whatsoever. Size matters thanks bye

Also as a man I truly think women should say upfront their size if someone I'm supposed to date has a weight starting with "two" then no thanks i don't care how much money or how tall or good looking she is. I might indulge with the rich girl for awhile for enjoying myself with her money but will definitely cheat and any other guy saying otherwise lies.
>>
>>25055101
It's a vocal minority of sluts who want to put their sluttiness on every other member of their own gender. Most girls are okay with a 6 incher, and will even be faithful to smaller sizes. It's just this minority of size queens who like to claim all girls have 20+ partners, and need 9 inch cocks.
>>
Vaginas vary in size. A six inch cock is like an 8 inch to one girl and a 4 to another.
>>
>>25055716
You know that 6" are still over average in most countries?
>>
>>25055736
This is true. One woman I get together with on occasion holds my legs to not let me go all the way in on her. she says its too much. mfw i'm only 5.5"
>>
>>25055736
not just length but girth also, if a women has a vagina with a diameter of 2 inches nothing but monster cocks will astisy her

i think the term they use is "Size Queen"
>>
>>25055653
It doesn't matter if OP is pretending or not. The rest of his/her post's content is still true.
>>
>>25055440
Read the whole post. Not only is he a dicklet, he's shitty in bed and gives crappy oral. She focuses just as much on how bad in bed he is, and that's something he can actually control.
>>
>tfw 8 by 6
>after breakup she said it was small
I know shes wrong but it still kills me.
>>
>tfw barely 5 inches and never had a single complaint from past girlfriends
>tfw we had loving relationships with great sex
>tfw i know for a fact that several of them had boyfriends bigger, even much bigger than me prior to dating me
>tfw never cared
>tfw literally just never thought about it
>tfw sex is so much more than the physical aspect and women really are into "you" and not shit like this
>tfw i know guys with 3 inchers who had wonderful marriages the lasted decades (and are still ongoing), with GREAT sex
>tfw people will interpret this post as defensive, but i honestly don't care, and i'm just saying it to reassure the small/medium-dickfags who might fall for the meme

The one fucking thing chicks do is love you for you. A 10/10 can be madly in love and devoted to a 4/10 pig with a tiny dick. Once their bizarre woman brains latch on, they don't see imperfections anymore, they only see love.

Don't sweat it.
>>
>>25055347
we already are devolving back into apes so.
>>
>>25055534
>>implying religous values are bad
>>
File: 1440875476629.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1440875476629.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>25056015
>that's what dicklets tell themselves when try cry to sleep every night
>>
>>25055977
its in spite of you. tell her she has a roastie
>>
>>25055699
>>25055085
Reminder you do not get to be the picky one. 100 women will rather share chads seed than EVER have sex with you, you will provide for her and give chads offspring a good start though.
>>
>>25055030
Friendly reminder that a large dick doesn't keep women around.

but it does make them come back time to time
>>
>>25055030
My penor is a little over 7in
I'm 6'1 and weigh 200lbs.
You sound like a someone who's been around enough to know what a big and small penis feel like.
You're not wife material, I would not date you.
>>
>tfw no 9x6 wiener to impress omegle sluts
why even live when youre competing with this http://omeglecockshock.tumblr.com/
>>
>>25055030
I had a girl in high school agree to have sex with me, I finished a term paper for her
She was a solid 3/10, I am in the .5 to 1 range
I got naked, already hard as a rock, she started giggling, smiling the outright laughing, she asked what I was going to do with "that", she was laughing so hard she was crying, I am just over 2.5 inches erect, I am also over 6 feet tall, she told me that I should have told her that I was really a girl, since she wasn't a faggot dyke, she told me I should just kill myself, and started putting her clothes on
I was so mad I just hit her, right in the mouth, she just stopped and looked at me, laughed and said I was now fucked, I started hitting her until she stopped laughing
I got dressed and took her to the hospital, I was arrested for assault and attempted rape
After the DA listened to the recording I made on my phone, he decided to let a grand jury decide if I should be charged
Scariest day ever, grand jury said no to charges, a few of the men on the jury were teary eyed when she talked about the size of my dick
I got sued by her family, the judge awarded her $100
Got expelled from school, at my new school, I was a Sophomore when this happened, she was a Senior, word had gotten around, a lot of guys thought I was a star, a vice principal told me I was a hero to "normal" sized guys
I got a lot of girls interested in me, more for the idea of me being willing to hurt a girl, a lot seemed excited to be around a "Scary" guy
Finally got a permanent girlfriend, she was a freshman, who said she didn't care about my dick, "we'll work it out", she wanted to " tame" my animal side, I wanted to laugh about me having an animal side but decided not to, she might get pissed at me laughing and stab my ass.
>>
File: willis.jpg (206 KB, 833x1222) Image search: [Google]
willis.jpg
206 KB, 833x1222
>>25055146
If women kept choosing to only get bred by hyper masculine men then the women would start to look hideously masculine as well.
>>
>>25056633
looks like an oblivion altmer
>>
>>25056519
>I was arrested for assault and attempted rape
of course they slap attempted rape on there
but its nice to hear it sort of worked out in the end for you man
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.