[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be genetic scientist working in biochem lab in virology department
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 530x492
>be genetic scientist working in biochem lab in virology department
>secretly preparing a lethal viral infection that only targets the genome sequence in people that possess excess amounts of dopamine and serotonin i.e. NORMIES

Diabolical right? Now i just need to somehow mutate a common cold virus to do that so that there is never any cure......

Please share any tips or tricks how
>>
>>25054757
Bump for importance
>>
Make one that targets people with excess amounts of melanin
>>
>tfw can't use drugs anymore
>>
>>25054757
Op, the reason there's no actual cure for the common cold is because it constantly mutates, make your virus have a High rate of mutation, and It will be impossible to stop.
>>
>have psychosis, likely due to an excessive amount of dopamine receptor activity
>OP is going to kill me along with the normies

Just fucking hurry up you science fag
>>
>>25054838
>impossible to stop

That is the point.
>>
I bet OP plays a lot of Plague Inc.
>>
>>25054757
>genetic scientist
>not also a wage slave
>thus not also a normie

top cuck, kill yourself wagie :))))
>>
>>25054757
Mutate baldness so its non existent plz
>>
>>25054801
Eyes contain an excess cocentration of melanin to protect against UV from sun.

Aside from the genocide of all colored people in the world, you'll literally make all white people blind.

I mean sure, whites with blue or green eyes may survive, but they'll eventually die out due to recessive genes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.