[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've never ever even spoken to a female before in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450362037794.jpg (31 KB, 343x362) Image search: [Google]
1450362037794.jpg
31 KB, 343x362
>I've never ever even spoken to a female before in my life
>but you can trust me completely when I tell you that women are whores
>>
I'm female and I can tell you that women are whores
>>
/r9k/: The Post

wtf someone said this before
>>
>>25054758
please be my gf i'll kiss your feet 1000 times a day
>>
I've had a gf. for three years actually. One day I got a message on skype from someone saying that she was their girl, not mine. Thought it was just some jackass from school fucking with me so I blew it off.

turns out she had been seeing a guy behind my back for quite some time to the point where she actually had two cellphones, only one I knew about.

Not all women are whores, hell there are over 3.5 billion of them, but in my experience the ones ive dealt with were
>>
File: it_ends_now.gif (40 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
it_ends_now.gif
40 KB, 255x249
>anons have gone through a lifetime of rejection and suffering at the hands of women
>obvious that the only way any woman can tolerate being around us is money
>"lol no you guys just need to go out and talk to more women, trust me they really are great people"

My misogyny went from low when I was a KV to through the roof after I actually fucked a few women and had to spend time with them
>>
>I've never ever even spoken to a female before in my life

How likely do you think that is, really? How many of us do you think didn't go to highschool for example? This is how dumb feminists\manginas are, this is the best they can do.
>>
>>25054747
A girl let me and my friend play with her tits and then she gave me a handjob and took her shirt off to clean up the cum

The next day she had a boyfriend
>>
>>25054945
OP is obviously a female. Only females can go full retard on this level. They don't even think, they just spout mainstream memes like "just be yourself."
>>
>>25054758
I'm a billionaire and I can tell you money makes you unhappy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.