[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1447880608976.jpg (26 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1447880608976.jpg
26 KB, 604x397
you will probably reject me as a normie, but I need your help.

>start dating a girl in high school
>she's cute, shy, intelligent, sweet
>over the years, she opens up more and more
>come to realize she has many many issues
>depressed, anxiety, social anxiety, BDD
>she's always obsessing over part of her body or face
>crying often about things about her appearance for hours
>refuses to listen to what I think of how she looks
>still in love, we get married
>even more of an emotional wreck now
>there's always a crisis with her, she can't handle stress of everyday life
>comes home crying if someone spoke with her for too long at work
>spends so much time obsessing over her looks
>cries looking at pictures of her "friends" on social media, idolizing every one of them

I could go on. I'm just so tired.

4 years. I've spent over 4 years with her so far. I feel like they are wasted. We have good days and moments, but most are spent by me trying to drag her out of her self-obsession and depression for an hour or two of pleasantries.

Sometimes she says she wishes she was dead.
Sometimes I do to so I can properly grieve her and then retreat into solitude.

I don't want another girl, I just want to be alone now. But I'll never leave her, I can't do that to her.

What do I do?
>>
>>25054592
she sobbed our entire wedding night because our wedding didn't go perfectly as planned.

I thought it was still great...
>>
You're really desperate if one of you normies decide to come here for our help..

Tried a doctor?
>>
Don't care stupid normie. She sounds dumb and so do you.
>>
>>25054610
she refuses to go, unless its a doctor that will "fix" non-existent problems with her face.
>>
>>25054635
Welp, you're boned. Sorry man, I don't know what you can do. Try for a baby?
>>
>>25054655
she wants to, but that will make it far worse. I don't want her mindset to be an example for a kid (haven't told her that) and, honestly, kids aren't the way to solve stress.

Thanks for the advice, though.

Also, she says if she gave birth to a defective or disabled baby she'd probably kill herself.
>>
>>25054679
Yikes, best of luck to you man. Hope things get better for you.
>>
>>25054679
>she says if she gave birth to a defective or disabled baby she'd probably kill herself.
Hey, my mom did that when I hadn't gotten a job by the time I turned 18.
>>
File: 1447382795343.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447382795343.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>25054708
thank you anon, have a picture.
>>
>>25054592
>she's cute, shy, intelligent, sweet
SHE HAS FUCKED MILLIONS.

CHECK FOR STD's NOW.
>>
>>25054655
>Try for a baby
ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y
>>
Run. Drop everything and hop on a train and run. Do it early in the morning while your world is still asleep. Leave no traces. Let your memories be the only quiet connection to your old life, while you start anew.

Your wife is poison. You signed a marriage contract with poison. How or why is beyond me. It's an indicator that you are beyond help. There is nothing you can do to help her. She will only get worse unless she and only she decided to put in the insane effort to change.

According to your post there is no indication that this will happen.

Your only option is to flee. Get away from her. It's the only way your life can improve.

But you won't do it.
>>
File: gSV5CMM.png (52 KB, 600x966) Image search: [Google]
gSV5CMM.png
52 KB, 600x966
OP, you are in a bad, bad, bad situation. The relationship you have chosen is a toxic one and it is adding unnecessary stress and anxiety in your life that you shouldn't have to worry about. Yes, relationships are about supporting each other, but it should never be to the point where it's as one-sided as yours sounds. Unless you want to live the rest of your life being depressed and physically/mentally exhausted by this girl's issues, then you need to man up and tell her this isn't what you want. You need to grow a pair of balls and leave her unless she either changes or you really want to wake up to her problems every day.
>>
You are a man, an unbridled limitless being of untold potential, if your friends and your wife do not add something more to who you are then you do not believe or know about the potential you have inside of you. Never sell yourself short all relationships and friendships must be based on a healthy mutual positivity. You have two options you free yourself from the weight which will now; thanks to your devotion, be extremely painful for you or you try your hardest and best to fix her to make her as good as you can. To me it sounds like you have been trying all these years and it has had little effect, maybe you are not strong enough to do it, maybe no one is strong enough to help her; if you believe that to be the case then perhaps it is pointless to keep on trying. She sounds like she has self-imposed a path that is self-destructive, a fictitious prison she has created for herself to reside within as she slowly rots as a person and pushes all those she loves away. When such a thing occurs the person becomes blinded and they believe their self-imposed path is absolute in its truth. This normally occurs in instances of low self-esteem, insecurity or trauma they see themselves as having no value, she is deeply insecure with herself and who she is. The main thing to end this cycle of toxic negativity is to constantly strive to self-improve, now because you are not her you will have a lot of difficulty manifesting this in her but you're probably the closest person to her; if anyone can help her it is you. In a way to cut yourself free from her burdens is a cheap and selfish thing and at the end of the day it is the duty of men to carry the burden of others in order to improve who we are as a specie. Considering you have known her since high school and you are young you two have potential in your relationship I think but you need to get her feeling comfortable, happy and content with herself and positive. Whatever you do I wish you luck.
>>
>>25054916
nigger im not reading all that shit, give me a tl;dr
>>
>>25054592
It's up to your happiness and sanity if you want to leave her or not. But...

>But I'll never leave her, I can't do that to her.

No. She does not need you. Like many women, they get in relationships and get married with people out of fear of being alone because they know their looks are fading, and fear further destruction of their social status.

I'm sorry, but she's never been happy about being with you. Judging by >she's cute, shy, intelligent, sweet, odds are you're a beta male.

Again, it's up to you. But, please, PLEASE, do not force a kid into your fucked up situation.
>>
>>25054966
>do not force a kid into your fucked up situation.
Why not? I talked to her after making that post and she seems to be up for it. It'll help her grow as a person. We've even scheduled a visit to the doctor on Monday.
>>
>>25055018
this person is not OP, I am.

I was enjoying all of the advise, please don't ruin this thread.
>>
>>25054807
>>25054846
This OP, this right here.

You married crazy. You purchased broken goods.
You saw a car that only started half the time, leaked fuel and could only turn left and you BOUGHT THE FUCKING THING WITH A HIGH INTEREST LOAN.

I've been close to where you are dude, my first gf was a diagnosed borderline nightmare I put up with and tried to 'rescue' for years because at the time i loved her more than life itself, and all it did was wear me down till I was almost as batshit as her. Crazy women aren't rescued pets, they don't warm to you or get better or learn new tricks and calm down, they are hell for life.

You're a good person and you tried to help, but it's not going to get better man. There's no shame in getting yourself away from endless heartache and misery. Once i finally woke up and got rid of the nightmare i was dating I saw how bad things really were and had and have no regrets.

Do it friend, save yourself, get off that fucking ship before it sinks completely.
>>
>getting married before being 25
>getting married to a girl who has mental issues
>I-I can't leave her
You're just stupid. You probably have your own issues, probably low self-esteem, if you stick to a person like that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.