[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /normie on the outside/ here? >tfw no matter how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1432059522940.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1432059522940.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
who else /normie on the outside/ here?

>tfw no matter how i describe myself you'll all call me normies despite the fact you're the only thing i can relate to
>>
You can't only be a normie on the outside. Just by how normies are, if you are attractive you are automatically accepted by normies and given everything in life.

You're either a normie or you're delusional about how attractive you are.
>>
>>25054561
Is Chad alpha positive or negative?
>>
>>25054646
Obviously Alpha-neg
>>
>>25054661
Then what is the name for an alpha positive male?
>>
>>25054676
Husband and Dad
>>
>>25054561
Beta Negative
>>
>>25054696
LOL no. Husband and dad are beta males. True alpha positives are probably James.
>>
File: 1449416689197.jpg (27 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1449416689197.jpg
27 KB, 396x384
>>25054561
Delta positive, i'm fine with having a mediocre but cosy life and getting by as a straightforward person. I earn some money, enjoy a few hobbies and accept it. I'm not sloppy enough to be Delta Negative
>>
>>25054561

Omega positive. I'm worthless and should just die.
>>
File: nfb.png (50 KB, 682x606) Image search: [Google]
nfb.png
50 KB, 682x606
>>25054561
I know that feel f a m.

In the past month I've been described as "pretty much the perfect man", "cocky ... but why wouldn't you be", "just all-round incredible", "you seemed really confident and in-control ... I just felt I could trust you completely" and "REEEEE!!! Normie! Why are you even friends with us!". Two nghts ago I arrived back in my hometown - somewhere I havenn't been for 4 years - and I've already got a date and 15+ local matches on tinder.

And yet, for some reason, this is one of two places I feel at home. The other being the group of friends I made down at the internet / gaming cafe when I was in highschool, but apparently I'm too normie for them or some shit because the comment above was the last I hard from them before they stopped returning my calls.
To everyone around me my life looks like a success but then
>I still just feel dead inside
>I don't feel like I've got any true friends
>I always feel like I'm on the outskirts, whether it was my nerdy gamer friends in highschool, 'friends' from my degree or even 'mates' from my sporting team ... I always feel like if anyone were to be left out or forgotten it would be me. Throughout my entire life, this has never changed.
>I'm shit with girls. I mean, I could get laid regularly but rarely with girls that meet my standards.
>>
lol I guess I'm an Omega Negative for being an unabashed racist, anti-Communist, and Holohoax revisionist. Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck.
>>
tfw
beta positive
>>
>>25055108
you need to fucking leave. seems like you've fucked more girls than i talked to in the past 5 years, since i moved out and went to uni

GET OUT NORMALFUCK
>>
>>25055209
me too tbqh senpai but a mix of gamma pos

i just want to create stuff and i hate competition and confrontation
>>
>>25054732
>James.

lol strangely accurate
>>
>>25055108
Yeah your life sounds terrible.
You're trying to fit in here because you see people enjoying themselves, in a weird way, and you, the normie, want to destroy it or take it for your own because you're unhappy with your own life but you see yourself as "superior" to people who browse here frequently.
>>
>>25054561
alpha - neg here
>>
>>25054561
I never fit in normies means of society, yet I failed to fit in on /b/ and sometimes /r9k/ is the only place I lurk where I feel as one. Minus the fucking autism and all that faggotry.
>>
File: wannaberobot.jpg (94 KB, 396x792) Image search: [Google]
wannaberobot.jpg
94 KB, 396x792
>>25055108
this is you

why does r9k have spoilers any ways?
>>
>>25054561
I'm in some weird limbo between Gamma positive and negative. One day I will be positive.
>>
>>25055729
Failed normies btfo
>>
File: DSC_0249.jpg (918 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0249.jpg
918 KB, 2560x1440
>>25054561
Beta+ reporting in
I used to be gamma--
>>
>>25055108
This is me except I'm female
>>
>>25055729
Nah man.

You got 1, 2, 3 and 5 right but I know exactly how much I've got in common with robots. It's not just that comparing myself to some KV NEET reminds me that I shouldbe happy with my life, I think I'm here more because it's filled with people who feel a similar isolation and almost anger / resentment towards society and the world. This community is filled with people feeling unhappy about one thing or another, maybe that's what makes me feel like I fit in here. The only difference is that by choosing certain aspects of my life I can make myself seem like fucking superchad ... but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still posting on this board instead of fucking some qt.
I'm surprised that img is a thing though, didn't think it would come up enough.

>>25055508
>because you're unhappy with your own life
>you see yourself as "superior" to people who browse here frequently.
Yes. Both absolutely true.
But I don't want to destroy the enjoyment you robots have. I just want to take part in it. And I do because the beauty of anonymity means that when I stop being introspective I can post in any other thread and feel at home without any of you robots knowing that outwardly my life is basically /r9k opposite.
>>
>>25055999
You've had a girl tell you she loves you? Cute.
>>
>>25054561
>Tfw gamma +
>>
>>25056065
Well as a matter of fact I have, though I've had males tell me that too
>>
File: mvmhbo.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
mvmhbo.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>@ a national level bro
kek I'm a 23 hkv neet and even I did this. It's not an accomplishment
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.