[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourly reminder that women are shape-shifting snakes and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Hourly reminder that women are shape-shifting snakes and you should never trust them
>>
The left one looks prettier
>>
I believe that women are pretty but I can't talk I want sex
I love pretty women not men haha
>>
>>25054469
With or without make-up, she still looks nothing above a 6/10.

>that masculine jaw-line
>>
Make up actually ruined her face, makes her look like a brainless skank. She's kinda cute without it
>>
>>25054469
She looked way better on the left.

Mascara and light eye liner are all a girl really needs to boost herself without looking like a clown.

Foundation is shit(we can see all that crap caked up on your face), lip stick is shit. eye shadow is shit.
>>
>>25054552
Nah, it's too asymmetrical without it. She could probably wear her hair forward instead and that could help but makeup is probably the better call.
>>
>>25054469
She looks like a monster with makeup and fatter somehow.
>>
File: 1450362055812_edit.jpg (48 KB, 499x999) Image search: [Google]
1450362055812_edit.jpg
48 KB, 499x999
>>25054469
Make-up on the right is too much. Looks like something a girl would do for Halloween.
>>
Why do men look good without make up, but women rarely do? Are women inherently uglier? Should men sleep with men and only use women as baby carriers?
>>
Ugly on both sides, though the makeup one is probably more repulsive.
>>
She doesnt even look that different. It just makes her eyes and lips stand out more, doesnt change what she actually looks like. You're honestly retarded if you think you're being "tricked" by makeup
>>
It's completely obvious how this girl would look without make up.
Are people here genuinely surprised about that?
>>
I would look better than that if I were a woman
>>
>>25054899
most of the people here arent very intelligent
>>
File: images-147.jpg (13 KB, 510x288) Image search: [Google]
images-147.jpg
13 KB, 510x288
It's true desu senpai
>>
>>25054926
I think it has more to do with low practical intelligence and no experience.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.