[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-ma x/2015/10/guys-heres-wha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1449921632920.png (261 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1449921632920.png
261 KB, 607x608
http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-max/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/
>Why can't you just sympathize with us when we say that we find your presence or the possibility that you could hit on us physically repulsive?

Choice quotes:
"The average guy finds the average woman at least somewhat sexually attractive. [...] By contrast, the average woman finds the average man sexually invisible, neutral, disgusting, or repulsive. Only a tiny percentage of guys inspire immediate lust in women. And most of those guys have already moved to New York or LA to become actors or models. If you are over eighteen and haven't done that, you're not one of those guys."
>LOL, these average male freaks think they're good enough for us average women

"The psychological research, for instance, shows that, from a woman's point of view, most guys she meets will be less kind, less agreeable, less empathic, less conscientious, less reliable, less clean-less everything really-than she and her friends are. Even if she accepts those sex differences, she still has to wrangle with the fact that many mental illnesses and personality disorders are more common among men (the more dangerous ones no less). These male-dominated disorders include alcoholism, drug addiction, autism, schizophrenia, narcissism, white-collar sociopathy, and criminal psychopathy."
>Literally called men autists

"Another reason she's not attracted to most men is that she thinks their outfits are stupid and their clothes don't fit. Because they are and they don't. She's right. She also knows what your body would look like naked, and she probably thinks you're either a lazy loser (out of shape) or a narcissistic gym rat (in too-good shape). None of this should be particularly surprising or contentious. She likes what she likes, and, statistically, the chances are you're not it."
>???

What do you think, /r9k/? Is she right?
>>
File: 1450111630828.png (97 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450111630828.png
97 KB, 645x773
>>25054411
Forgot this one:
"Where it gets problematic is when you don't get the picture and she has to tell you, because women don't like having to reject men explicitly. There is a deep evolutionary logic to this preference, and it has a lot to do with minimizing the very real risks they face from publicly humiliating their suitors. It was almost always better for an ancestral woman to keep a guy within her social orbit as a possible nonsexual friend rather than alienate or upset him."
>Social orbit
>Orbiters
>>
bumbpbumbp
>>
>men are seen as close to worthless if they aren't exceptional by female standards
we know OP.

that's why it's better to try and be happy without focusing on women.
>>
thoughcatalog is like falling down a kilometre wide deep chasm of vagina
>>
File: retard.jpg (7 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
7 KB, 300x296
>>25054411

>either a lazy loser (out of shape) or a narcissistic gym rat (in too-good shape)
>don't be unfit
>don't be fit
>>
Even if you agree with all that stuff, it's just boils down to:

"Waah, Chad behavior is toxic!"
"Ok, i'm nothing like that. Wanna date me?"
"No, you aren't Chad."
>>
>>25055197
Just be yourself :^)

robot is poopoo and not letting me post this fresh and original comment
>>
>tucker max

just admit you aren't relevant anymore cucker max
>>
File: 1440394162133.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
1440394162133.png
142 KB, 511x564
>actually giving a shit about 3D women at this point

Really?
>>
File: 1449236827413.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1449236827413.png
85 KB, 312x332
well fuck, not really much you can do about it, move on with your lives.
>>
wow turns out the depiction of man in media was unfair and actually fucked the dating pool !
oh irony
>>
I've had girls come on to me to get hit on and then ask why I didn't go over first.

What am I supposed to say? I can't just go "Because women these days will probably be a total cunt and embarrass me if they're not intrested."
>>
No matter what girls say, they always want

>Tall
>Socially competent
>Handsome
>Confidant
>Asthetic fit
>Rich

Doesn't matter if they say they like shy, chubby or awkward guys, they all really want the green text guy.

If you can't be those, then don't bother with women beyond getting lucky if you get the chance.

It's that simple. Unless you meet the criteria, spend your time elsewhere.

You're never going to find that lucky qt femanon who loves you for you, because given the chance, she'll always go for the better man.

It's not what you want to hear.

But it's what you hearin.
>>
File: women love killers 2.png (1 MB, 3220x1884) Image search: [Google]
women love killers 2.png
1 MB, 3220x1884
>>25054411

She's literally admitting that their standards are beyond reason...and defending it.

as for this

>"The psychological research, for instance, shows that, from a woman's point of view, most guys she meets will be less kind, less agreeable, less empathic, less conscientious, less reliable, less clean-less everything really-than she and her friends are. Even if she accepts those sex differences, she still has to wrangle with the fact that many mental illnesses and personality disorders are more common among men (the more dangerous ones no less). These male-dominated disorders include alcoholism, drug addiction, autism, schizophrenia, narcissism, white-collar sociopathy, and criminal psychopathy."

Women are, in aggregate, proven to be attracted to many of these traits.
>>
Ignore this faggot kek, and don't focus on women. Improve yourself, for yourself, not for a female.
>>
>>25054803
this fampai

its buzzfeed tier basic bitch shit. dont even look on that site unless you wanna die of cringe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.