[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>add a guy from r9k steam thread >he tells you about not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1235913261.gif (979 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1235913261.gif
979 KB, 500x355
>add a guy from r9k steam thread
>he tells you about not having many friends
>he tells you that he wants to suicide
>talk him out of suicide
>tell him you're going to be his friend
>message him daily
>don't message him for few days
>removed from the friendlist
>no response or reason or whatsoever
>he didn't even try to contact you or ask what's up
>add him back
>he adds you when you're sleeping, says you have few minutes to respond or he'll remove you again
>wake up few hours later, read this
>mfw

Lesson learned today: posting id-s in steam threads: NEVER AGAIN.
>>
So what's the problem? He didn't even kill himself
>>
>>25054283
>do something good for people from r9k
>get treated like shit

No wonder people like this stay robot with no hope of improvement
>>
>>25054250
THE BOTTOM CAR IS DRIVING ON TWO WHEELS.
>>
>>25054365
FUCKING R A D I C A L
>>
this is why I never add people from this board. You're all drama queens and try to play out some kind of soap opera via the internet.
>>
>>25054250
He's an attention whirring slit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>25054395
I'm not a drama queen but some of you definetly are!
For those who are: >>>/soc/
>>
He has BPD, dude.

They do stuff like that, threatening people with their suicide, randomly cutting contact, etc.

Honestly you're probably better off not knowing him.
>>
File: newfag logic.png (25 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
newfag logic.png
25 KB, 507x565
The kid obviously suffers from some form of neurosis and has unrealistic expectations of reality (ex: expecting you to reply within minutes when you're asleep despite Steam having statuses set for when somebody is afk for X amount of time.)

Cut your losses and move on. Try to find adults to be friends with. Yes, it's hard.
>>
>posting id/adding someone from sft
you deserve this
>>
>>25054555
You don't deserve those trips.
But you should kill yourself anyway faggot.
>>
Zero? Is that you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.