[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost there guys, almost there You can do it im going back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 499x499
Almost there guys, almost there

You can do it

im going back to sleep now
>>
>>25054237

lucky faggot. i'm still in cuckmode at work for another 2 hours. been here all night long. graveyard shifts suck but its an office job and i just sit on 4chan/reddit/youtube every single night.

thank god i take 6mg of xanax throughout the day and smoke like 3 bowls of kush when i get home. seriously fuck working fulltime. if i was sober i'd kill myself already. weed and xanax are literally my mom and dad right now
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25054237
This is what I believe too.
>>
>>25054237
What is this in reference to?
>>
File: acnekun fatlard.png (106 KB, 524x615) Image search: [Google]
acnekun fatlard.png
106 KB, 524x615
>>25054237
acnekun is it you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJKv2NTYu4
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
>>25054583

Back to work, wagie

You're not getting paid to ask Reddit-tier questions
>>
>finishing last final exam today
>gonna be a NEET for a month over break
>except i actually have discipline
>and goals
>won't kill myself in 2 years
>will have a great job out of college where I can show up whenever the hell I want

What do you have to say for yourselves mentally ill pigs?
>>
>>25055860
>boasts his success
>on /r9k/
>>
>>25055860

>2015
>coming to Micronesian sand painting board to lie
>>
>>25055786
I hear some shit talk about wages, and they're right, but the real cucks are the salaried
I remember last year my manager was working Christmas rush with us and at the end of the night he decided to do a little math:
For the amount of time he worked that month and how much he gets paid a month he had a lower wage than I did (part-time, lowest wage)

It's mostly worth it the other 9 months, but those 3 months are brutal
Also, a salary might make you bored or complacent with your work schedule since you cant get paid any varying amount per week
That would drive me insane
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.