[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how women feel about the guys they friendzone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
File: fuckchad.jpg (30 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
fuckchad.jpg
30 KB, 630x374
This is how women feel about the guys they friendzone.
>>
>>25054064
>tfw you cant friendzone women
>>
File: 1442925486730.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1442925486730.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>25054064
>tfw beta cucks get beta bucks
>>
"Hey roastie friend, wanna fuck?"

"Eww no, anon. We're friends, you're like a brother to me."

"k-kay"

*posts pic related on facebook*
>>
You wanna know how not to get frienzoned? Don't fall in love with every girl who gives you the slightest bit of attention, like a child. If a women isn't interested in you, break off all relations. Nothing is worse to a woman than being a beta cuck who has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.
>>
>>25054064
Hey you wanna go out?

>No your a friend to me

Better than nothing try again
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>25054084
is that what you think so?
>>
>>25054346
you do of course realize that for the majority of us that means throwing away solid friendships with women and just never talking to women ever again, right?
>>
File: hgfjh.gif (39 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
hgfjh.gif
39 KB, 245x183
Hey guys, just for once, why don't you think about friendzoning yourself? You're awesome.
>>
>>25054064
I don't get why anyone would want to get friendzoned anyway. Either you befriend someone as a platonic friend or you chase after them. Why would you try to get with someone who has been more like a sister to you?
>>
>>25054084
Yes you can. Just befriend and ugly fat chick. she'll want your cock
>>
I don't get how to avoid stuff like this. If you befriend them and find them attractive then get friend zoned, what are you supposed to do?

If you don't talk to them anymore, they feel used but don't seem to understand that rejections hurts so you need some time away from them. Then they proceed to do stupid shit like post OP's picture.

If you keep talking to them, you risk being bitter because you never really gave yourself proper time to heal.

You're screwed either way.
>>
>>25054778
>why would you want to get with someone after you've gotten to know them and form an attachment
gee anon, I don't know
>>
>>25054084
I have friendzoned no less than 5 girls

They have a different reaction that white knight beta lords when they don't get their way though. It's worse. It's not "why does this always happen to me", it's "oh well he must be gay or something because I'm special and great, obviously". I've never been able to be friends with girls, they're either terrible or think I want to date them. I don't.
>>
>>25054836
The only women you can truly be friends with are siblings and MAYBE relatives.
>>
>>25054806
It all depends, friend. I think if you try and talk her into a relationship or tell her your feelings that will never work and you will be auto friend zoned.

If however you pull a move and kiss her, she'll probably just go with it. If she turns her head away, rejects the kiss, massage her shoulders, her body. (Its possible to fuck a girl without kissing her on the lips first or at all.)

It needs to be you pulling a move on her to SHOW your intentions instead of telling her or worse, asking her.
>>
File: 1448365112525.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1448365112525.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>tfw have no female friends and women still call me a creep
I've been called a creep for sitting on a bus minding my own business staring at my phone the entire time. You can't escape the female power game. Even if you don't give them any attention whatsoever they will force themselves towards you just to make a disparaging comment to further their own ego.
They're parasites.
>>
>>25054871
Except that when you get older you're siblings/relatives will probably be dating/married and have kids. If you're not also doing those things they likely won't relate to you. Even if they did, they'll be busy most of the time.
>>
>>25054920
Good thing both my siblings have the same outlook towards relationships as I do.
>>
>>25054231
forgot the pic idiot
>>
File: 1431519019713.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1431519019713.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
Friendzoning is despicable as fuck, It's not "wanting to be friends", since most of the roastie whores still reap benefits such as having a whiteknight and free resources.

Only a despicable piece of shit would do that. Someone who is trustworthy would just say that they aren't interrested.
>>
>>25054778
>Why would you try to get with someone who has been more like a sister to you?

It's miscommunication. Usually, the guy believes the girl is loving him by how nice he is than any other guy, but the girl thinks he's just being nice and doesn't mind being showered with niceness with no ultior motives.

Both seems entitled to me
>>
File: 1449622404950.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449622404950.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>25054964
>don't want to be friends
>they still try, ask me for shit, ask me how my day is doing, try to talk to me as if I was just another girl.

GET THE FUCK OFF ME ROASTIES.
>>
>>25054084
You totally can. I friendzoned 2 girls back when I thought I could do better than them. Boy am I regretting that now
>>
>>25054084
I friendzoned a 9/10, an 8/10, and two 7/10's in highschool out of pure autism.

Ask me anything
>>
>friendzone

Maximum faggotry.

>I want to fuck this girl
>She does not want to fuck me but wants to be my friend
>Do I enjoy her company enough to be her friend
>If I do then cool, if not then I stop speaking to her

The "friendzone" is a term used to describe people who think that if someone is fucking the girl you like, it's because they're just nicer to her. In reality if a girl doesn't wanna fuck you, you will never sleep with her.
How can you make a girl want to fuck you?
Unless you improve your looks/personality/life there's not a lot you can do.
You're happy with yourself the way you are and the girl you like doesn't wanna fuck you?
Big fucking deal, it's not like she's the only one.
>>
>>25055107
At the end of the day, who cares?
When women are replaced by sexbots no one will give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>25054915

>get called creepy by random whores for no reason
>start acting extra creepy and leer at them always
>>
>>25054681
Women and men cannot be platonic friends. It's not possible. One friend will lawyas fall for the other.
>>
Will feminazis cry that she has blood on her hands from her "hateful rhetoric" when another beta uprising like Elliot Rodger happens? I think not. Liberal hypocrites.
>>
>>25054912
This.

Especially with girls under 21, you don't ask, you show.

When you do something like try to kiss her, it will be obvious how she reacts to you. Then, you can go from there. Sometimes even after rejection, both parties can avoid 'weird' feelings and still be friends.
>>
>>25055118
>sexbots
it won't happen humans will end up killing themselves before that happens weeb
>>
>>25055058
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Sfvsvgfsscv otuihgswh original comment.
>>
>>25055107
That is very true,
But that does not mean you are a free resource for her when she struggles with her life.
Even when you keep a distance from her she will still try to use you for her own benefits, which is disgusting.
>>
>>25055251
Perhaps but my point is that a lonely person will end up having feelings. So you either ignore girls entirely or try to make friendships work.
>>
>>25055003
I am well acquainted with this feel. Being in the friendzone is shit and all, but anyone who willingly stays there is shit. Female friends are the fucking worst. They'll ask you about your day but as soon as you actually need something, help or advice, they'll change the subject and fish for compliments. As soon as they meet a guy who isn't you, you'll never hear from them again.

And when you DO manage to get advice from them, it's shit advice. They tell you what they think you want to hear and will contradict themselves not five minutes later.

If a girl friendzones you, just cut her off. She may chase you for a bit and that'll be nice for your self esteem but just cut her off. It's gonna happen one way or the other, might as well have control over it.
>>
>>25054064
This was on Reddit
>>
>>25055350
>You will find the perfect girl someday.
>I am not into a relationship right now (dates your friend a week later).

You mean this kind of stuff?
>>
>>25055336
I keep friends, business and women separate. I talk to women when I want a romantic relationship, I make it known. That way there's no confusion. She knows I find her attractive, and if she rejects me, I move on quickly, never looking back.
>>
>>25054871
To be honest, there a certain exempt cases where it is possible. One of my best friends is a girl. She's a fat ugly short white girl, which doesn't attract me at all. And the thing is, because of our shitty societal system, she still gets a shitton of attention from chads and normies, so she's not interested in me neither. But it is fun to hang out with her. Especially listen to the stories about how she rejects beta cucks in clubs etc.
>>
>>25055304
Yea no, it will.
That's exactly what people said about other forms of automated work.
Sex will be automated, deal with it.
>>
>>25054064
Not confronting a chick after fpirting with her is the most beta thing you can do
>>
>>25054964
this

If we are honest about our intentions from the beginning then she hasn't had the time to get to know us so she will judge us purely by our appearance and a "no" is inevitable. This isn't a realistic option for us unless we want to be alone for the rest of our lives.

To have the slightest chance of ever getting a gf we have to befriend women first and ask them after they get to know us. Most of the time they will say "no", and we expect this, but if we then turn our time and attention to other women she will accuse us of being dishonest and having no interest in her as a friend.
>>
>>25055388
Exactly this. Don't be afraid to cut women off. It's easier than you'd think to just ignore someone. Always be moving in terms of relations. Make your motives known from the beginning and the ones who want you will stick around, while the ones who want to be"just friends" should be cut off. Never look back. Be bold.

This happened to me after high school and a major breakup. One day I woke in my dorm. And I said "fuck. This." That same day I started going to the gym, running, socializing with people. I made my approaches to women bold and straight forward. Not I'm here with a steady gf and many girls who I had sex with and had relationships with. The friend zone is a choice on the man's part. No one forces you into the friend zone. There's literally no time to fawn over one girl your whole life in hopes that she will "come around" and love you back.
>>
>all these fucking losers talking about "friendzone" like it's just another internet meme for autists
Literally the only time friendzone even makes sense is if a girl leads you on for a while and then changes her mind, but still tries to be close. You don't get to say you got friendzoned if a girl just ignores you or says that you're just a friend without any previous intimacy. And it's as awkward hearing that word used here as it is if some old guy says "swag" or "totally rad"
>>
>>25055453
Cutting them off is easy, but they still try to keep you because of the benefits it gives to her.
It is called (being used).
This is bad and they should feel bad about this.
You really need to hurt her before she accepts it, and then she will treat you like a human being instead of a garbage can.
The guy who lets this happen is just as stupid.
>>
>>25055488
I had a girl Tell me she had feelings for me, and grab my hand when I told her how I felt. Then we fell asleep together and now she ignores me

Not sure if friendzone, but I'm posting this as an example of what to do. I'm going to basically force an answer out of her, one way or the other. If it's friendzone bullshit, cut her off completely. Really if it's anything other than "I've been busy but I still do feel that way. Let's make plans!" she's gonna get cut off. Why would I want to willingly put myself through the hurt of chasing her around without knowing?
>>
>>25055544
>like a human being
Tbh the people this happens to barely act like humans.
>>
>>25054704
only good on 4chin
>>
>>25055544
This may sound beta, but I told honesty as being important

>try to make a move on a girl
>she friendzones you
>tell her that while you have feelings for her, you can't be her friend
>you can either tell her you don't need any more friends or that you just can't be her friend, either way works
>respond to any messages with ignores or just the word "stop"

After that they'll fuck off real quick. And that way you don't garner a reputation for being a dick.
>>
>>25055554
just make a move, son.
>>
>>25054084
I've friendzoned every whale that's lusted over my dick, no problem.
>>
>>25055637
That's the plan, but I'm not going to do that over the phone. She knows how I feel already, so I can assume that if she actively avoids hanging out with me then she's not interested.
>>
>>25055631
There is no such thing as alpha and beta in human society.
What are we? Beasts?
There are only self entitled dickwads that got it all because they never had to fight for anything.
And you guys call them "alphas".
And the girls that only want those guys? they are just as bad as those guys.
It does not matter how you look or how good or bad your social skills are, it is all about reputation and egostimulation.
>>
>>25055554
You're a queer but trial and error is definitely something everyone has to go through.

dont talk about awkward shit. Just hang out and make moves or just forget about her until she finds the balls to do something. Clearly if you did shit together she's into you, and if you ruined it there's always a way back unless she found someone way better.
>>
>>25055769
I like you anon

>>25055783
Can you define "make moves"? If it's hooking up I know what to do to get that. That's not what I want from her though. If by make a move you mean initiate a romantic relationship, that's gonna need explaining since my last romantic relationship was in 2011.
>>
>>25055918
I don't see where the logic is in "forcing" an answer if you want a relationship, I thought you just wanted to fuck and she's blue balling you.

If it doesn't happen naturally from spending a lot of time together, there's no "moves" to make. You can either fake being a cool suave dude who likes to take her on fancy/wild dates until she realizes you're not that, or you can start getting to know more girls.

The only thing you can do to start a relationship is make time for her and open up about yourself and your life, in a positive way that doesn't at all begin with how you feel about her and girls even if that's what's important right now. Putting her on the spot is fag shit and it hardly shows who you are or lets her show who she is. Best suggestion while you figure out the most basic lessons in communication is keep your mouth mostly shut and just get your dick inside her.
>>
File: sopp.png (56 KB, 449x633) Image search: [Google]
sopp.png
56 KB, 449x633
>>25055058
>9/10
what wrong with you!
>>
>>25056014
You've just described what's led up to this point. To provide some context;

>met her awhile back
>started hanging out, getting to know eachother
>has not been uncommon for us to stay up all night and talk about lives n whatnot
>been that way for months
>just recently have affections come out and my current predicament came about

By "forcing an answer", I intended to just ask her what the deal was. Though you've made me see that's a terrible idea. I think what you said is the best suggestion, I'm going to just calm my autism and talk to her as it comes. Make plans, see where it goes. I can't think of anything I could have possibly done that would have turned her off so hard.

I've had my share of roasties so I'm not really interested in casual sex anymore. Anyone can get laid on tinder so long as they aren't completely fucked
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>25054806

You're basically being demonized for having the desires and needs of a human man, but while being unattractive.

The "nice guy" trope 20 years ago or longer was basically "hang in there beta, she'll come around one day!" as she's banging the football team. It was condescending and patronizing, but the guy was still at least considered a genuinely decent human being.

Fast forward to now, "nice guy" is an outright pejorative that implies you're a manipulative sociopath piece of shit for 1. wanting love and sex like everyone else, and 2. going about it the way that makes logical sense, by being chivalrous and respectful, which is fucking exactly what our culture and women told you to do if you wanted to get a girlfriend or wife.

This approach of course does not work anymore, if it ever did.

So men do what they're told to do to get a girl, fail, see other men doing the opposite and succeeding, ask WHY that's the case, are told to stick with what they're doing, repeat ad nauseum.

Obviously you end up with a lot of confused, frustrated young men.

>b-but nice guys are only nice to get laid and that's wrong

Every man wants to get laid. She's just choosing to validate some men's intentions because he's better looking.

The buzzwords "nice guy", "creepy" and others are just vague words that today's socially retarded women spew which, ostensibly, really just mean "an ugly man trying to interact with me in any way shape or form."

However humans are nice to each other any time we want anything out of each other, it's how civilization works. Is the same cunt who's mad at the guy for being nice to her to get laid equally mad at the waiter who's nice to her to get a better tip?

The real underlying issues is she doesn't want to be held accountable for her words and hold the power to choose based on appearance while appearing not to be for fear of exposing herself as shallow and angering the nice men she uses for material resources.
>>
>tfw spend time with this girl for the first time in a few months
>tfw felt happy for the first time
>tfw tell her how happy I felt to hang out with her as just friends and how things have been rough on me recently
>put all my emotion into it because it really meant so much to me
>tfw all she writes is "awwww" and how she'll let me hang out with her sometimes
>won't even acknowledge our friendship
Fuck what happens if you try to get into the friendzoned and get rejected? What's that called?
>>
>>25054064
>>25055381
This joke was stolen from reddit.. women cant even create oc any longer!
>>
>>25056681
>relying on a female for friendship

There's your problem. Girls make terrible friends. Befriend a bro-tier chad or normie. It's infinitely more fulfilling and they'll actually help you when you need it. There will be solidarity.

Daily reminder that Chad is not the enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 545x530
>>25056588
It's mostly because of shit like this that it has a negative connotation. Women feel like the "nice guys" are only nice because they want something.
It shows the disconnect between people nowadays.

Either way, it's made me paranoid because if I'm good to a woman, I look like a typical "nice guy" and shit, and she'll probably categorize me as such.
>>
>>25056588
Upvoted unironically. Nice guys still get laid in europe, but in the US it seems such a tall order.
>>
>>25056742
The trick is to never refer to yourself as a nice guy and just do and say whatever the fuck you feel like.

That being said, being a decent human being will net you someone who is much more genuine.
>>
>>25056711
>guy friends
All male friendships are good for is playing vidya or going out drinking. At least with girls I can talk about my emotions and not get called a faggot.
>>
>>25056922
>and not get called a faggot

sounds like you had some shit friends anon.
>>
>>25054084
I friendzoned my oneitis who openly had a crush on me because I was afraid my family would bully me for having a gf. My sister and dad in particular.

Been suicidal ever since.
>>
>>25055058
>9/10, an 8/10, and two 7/10

And in IRL standards they're a 7/10, a 5/10, and two 4/10
>>
>>25056922
I'm only friends with other autists, weebs and nerds and I've told them about my deep & dark fantasies and feelings and it was fine. Being friends with normies on the other hand...
>>
>>25056922
Why wouldn't you wanna get called a faggot? You sure as hell are a faggot.
>wahhh i don't wanna hear the truth
>WAHHHHH
>>
>>25056922
It could be the truth in your case....
>>
>>25054704
This is a radical new method of thinking

I like it
>>
>>25057321
>>25057606
Eh I might be exaggerating a bit. Instead of calling me a faggot they might just say "ok....". Either way the point is that guys don't want to talk about their feelings with other guys while girls actually enjoy it.
>>
File: 1408320732683.jpg (102 KB, 634x600) Image search: [Google]
1408320732683.jpg
102 KB, 634x600
>>25056742
>be me
>not a nice guy, kind of a dick desu
>meet hot qt 8+/10
>we date for a while
>can't trust her, so I dump her. She was fucking shady. Too many guy friends, late nights out, camwhoring...
>move on. Smashing new girl
>ex sends me an article about why nice guys are horrible
>I reply "LOL I'm not a nice guy."
>because I was good to her, she labelled me a nice guy

It goes farther than you think. You can't be a decent, honest person to a woman AT ALL, even if you're not a beta pushover.
>>
>>25057817
What exactly do you gain from sharing what emotions you're feeling? There's a reason men since the dawn of time have been keeping emotion inwards.

You aren't doing yourself any favors, you effeminate faggot. First time I've said faggot and actually meant it.
>>
File: 1447796877682.jpg (67 KB, 309x438) Image search: [Google]
1447796877682.jpg
67 KB, 309x438
Why are women nowadays so quick to throw out the "creep" label? I have met a couple women who will go full on #GroanZone if a male they aren't attracted to even dares to make eye contact. Does it not feel nice to be desired, or perhaps they're sick of being ogled?

I don't know, but they're turning the word creep into a meme. Unless you are literally being stalked your rights are not being infringed upon in any way. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25057869
>what do I gain by taking about my emotions?
Well it makes me feel less vulnerable and alone for starters.
>>
>>25056922
You do realize that this is only because guys lay it out up front while females say it behind your back, right? They're far more critical of your feels than men, they just only say it when you aren't there. And you can bet they tell all their friends about it and make fun of you.
>>
>>25054064
>He just wants sex.

Do women legit believe this or is that just how they save face? Because it's funny if they really do believe this and then go jump on a hundred different dicks.

I can assure you guys who get friendzoned want a real, lasting, relationship.
>>
>>25057982
Advice: There are girls who appreciate that you can talk about emotional shit. They tend to be feminists. I appreciate them for that.

The problem is that they have to go through many layers of rationalization to not throw up when you do it.

The fact is, while you're pouring your heart out, she's losing respect for you and eyeing the next man, as she no longer considers you such. Before you know it, you're cucked. And guess what? Nine times out of ten she'll be onto fucking some alpha male who won't share shit with her.

They want to talk about emotions on an intellectual level, but that only goes so far.
>>
>>25057982
Except sharing emotions is sharing vulnerabilities.
Platonic male bonding is far more meaningful than what a woman could ever offer. You're just simply too effeminate to see that.

Get your testosterone levels checked. When they diagnose you with low-T, buy test supplements and be the man you never were.
>>
>>25058126
>The fact is, while you're pouring your heart out, she's losing respect for you and eyeing the next man, as she no longer considers you such. Before you know it, you're cucked.

Words of wisdom.
>>
>>25058143
suplements don't work. He's better off hopping on 250mgs test every week. Plus he'll get ripped.
>>
>>25058126
>feminists
>appreciate emotion
Ok now this is fucking guaranteed b8.
Feminists are literally the women most demanding of emotionless masculinity and most hateful towards any kind of emotional display. No girl wants to be dominated as hard as a feminist.
>>
>>25058210
Oh wait nvm. Lost the train of conversation. You're agreeing with me rather than being that low test.
>>
>>25056588
10/10 great post boyo
>>
>>25054064
i want to preface this by saying if you have ever claimed to be "friendzoned" online or IRL than you are an ultimate beta faggot and you should kill yourself. if you are being "friendzoned" by a girl, then stop hanging out with that girl you pathetic little bitch.

however, somewhere along the way the definition of friendzone got changed. women have adopted the term and now use it to describe guys who won't take the hint that they aren't interested and get pissed when they're nice to a girl and get nothing in return. but that's not what friendzoning is. friendzoning is when a girl leads a guy on and takes advantage of his niceness. it's when a girl gets all the benefits of having a "boyfriend," a guy to talk about her problems with, a guy who will help her move her stuff, basically a servant who is on call 24/7. the guy is "friendzoned" because he is expected to do all these grand gestures just to be nice, even though she gives him absolutely nothing in return. and getting nothing in return doesn't necessarily refer to only sex and affection, but also all the shit the friendzoned guy did for a girl. she would never listen to her loser beta's problems, or help him move her stuff. she wouldn't be available 24/7 for him to help him with a problem or emergency. that's friendzoning

but like i said, if you are being friendzoned, it IS ultimately YOUR FAULT. you can only be taken advantage of if you let yourself taken advantage of. real men aren't faggots with oneitis'. real men know to cast a wide net to catch cunts.
>>
>>25057817
>>25056922
>>25057982
>>25058126
for some reason there is this assumption that the way women work through emotions is somehow better than the way men do. literally all women do is cry and complain about their bad feelings out loud to anyone who will listen. they do nothing to actually solve them and get mad if you try and suggest solutions.

men work through their problems through introspection and self-reflection. your guys' problems is you avoid true introspection by filling your life up with distraction like r9k and video games so you never truly confront your feelings. what you need to do is what men have done for ages - relax in a lazy boy recliner, smoke from a pipe, and think about life. no good comes from having friends who will pat your back when you cry and tell you everything is going to be okay. that doesn't solve the problem, it just makes it go away for a little bit.
>>
>>25054064
How many sluts does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they'll all just fuck it and then get pissed when people say that's not right
>>
reminder that "friend zone" means "his face is too ugly, I don't want to fuck him", it has nothing to do with your attitude or personality

we should start calling it the Face-zone
>>
>>25056922
>be faggot
>get called faggot
>be faggot about it
>>
>spendiing time with female friend just fine for months
>eventually develop feelings and ask her out
>"Oh sorry Anon, I jsut don't feel that way about you. Can we just stay friends?"
>Dissappointed but I agree anyway because they're a legitimately cool person to be around
>gradually they start talking to me less and less
>begins refusing to hang out with me unless we're with a group, and eventually stops hanging out with me at all

This has happened 4 times to me. Why do they do this? Do they think I'm going to rape them since I didn't get my way or something?
>>
>>25058849
>get called faggot about being faggot about it
>be faggot about getting called faggot about being faggot about it
>get called faggot about being faggot about getting called faggot about being faggot about it
>be faggot about getting called faggot about being faggot about getting called faggot about being faggot about it

what came first, you being a faggot or you getting called a faggot?

your father came first, up into your colon every day, causing you to be a faggot, which is what came first. after your father.
>>
>>25056588
top pic top post top kek youre the hero we need
>>
>>25056922
What a dumb stereotype. You didn't have any real friends so far then.
>>
>>25054084
lol you've never even talked to a women
>>
>>25054934
b8 or retarded?
>>
>>25054064
don't know why its so upsetting to be friendzoned. its nice to have friends to hang out with. Creeps gotta ruin in by acting all weird and awkward.
>>
>>25059105

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be friends, but if you wanted something more than that then it's going to be disappointing when you get rejected and feelings don't disappear as soon as you get rejected. It takes some amount of time to get over.
>>
>>25059157
it can literally go both ways too. the overweight and less physically charmed women are friend-zoned all the time by the guys complaining about getting friend-zoned by hotter women. its a vicious cycle. XD
>>
>>25058884
that means they really really didn't feel that way about you.

What you need to do is when they say no, lie to them about staying friends, and then stop hanging out with them. Make other people your priority, and don't give them any more attention unless they wanna crawl back and suck your cock.
>>
>>25054084
This is so wrong, I have done it. The chicks nuts and is in love with me and I just send the occasional "hey" and never respond to her rants. Just to feel how women feel.

>>25054064
That image is pretty flawed, complimenting a chick is fine as long as she knows your intentions and you don't fucking buy her gifts every time you see her. Jokingly calling a chick cute is def not gonna get you in the friend zone unless you are the spaghetti monster and ugly as hell.
>>
File: PpyZSym.jpg (52 KB, 356x822) Image search: [Google]
PpyZSym.jpg
52 KB, 356x822
>>25059339
lmao. you are correct.
>>
>>25058126
I don't even want to be romantic with my girl friends. I mean maybe I do but I'm more than happy just staying friends. That's all I'm asking for. If she goes and fucks Chad that's all and good.

>>25058143
Exactly why male friendships are so shitty. There's a time and place for self betterment but I also need time for muh emotions.
>>25058039
Eh I don't think so. Girls will criticize guys behind their back but I hardly think it would be because of expressing emotions unless it's like emotions regarding some girl (like being the beta who tells a girl he loves her).
>>
>tfw absolute bastard

Feels good that I could never be a "nice guy". I wouldn't even know where to begin. I get bored when people start telling me about their feelings.
>>
>>25059447

>you are blinded by my size

i just canna see past it hen.
>>
>>25055020
>Boy am I regretting that
If you regret it then you didn't actually friendzone them. You friendzoned yourself.
>>
>>25054789
>>25054836
>>25055020
>>25055058
>>25055676
>>25057118
>>25059339
I hope none of you consider yourself robots.
you guys are the scum of the earth and you deserve no pity, sympathy or girlfriends that's if you dont already have one.
>>
>>25061284

hey, I lost my virginity to a fat chick. no regret, no reason to be upset. what do I get? gfs? myrrh? gemstones from the barbary?
>>
>>25054915
How did this transpire? Did she lead a conversation with you're a creep. Give us the story i don't believe that they would initiate it.
>>
>>25056588
>which is fucking exactly what our culture and women told you to do if you wanted to get a girlfriend or wife.
And that's where you fucked up.
NEVER listen to advice from women or betas you stupid fuck.
>>
>>25061284
But I'm a friendless khv hs dropout who lives at home with no job experience at 24. I'm sure you're the normie here.
>>
>>25056922
>>25057817
>>25057982
What a fucking faggot you are anon.
>>
>>25054084
I friend zoned a cute hapa chick because I was too autistic and scared to flirt back.
>>
File: maniskill.jpg (201 KB, 1500x1485) Image search: [Google]
maniskill.jpg
201 KB, 1500x1485
>>25056588
>You're basically being demonized for having the desires and needs of a human man, but while being unattractive

This is really what it all comes down to.

Attractive and nice: nice
Ugly and nice: creep with ulterior motives

Attractive and an asshole: still seen as an asshole, but gets endless sex
Ugly and an asshole: creep with ulterior motives

Attractive and shy: "omg, he's so cute and shy!"
Ugly and shy: potential school shooter

I am a bitter husk of a man
>>
File: 1358447477196.png (184 KB, 352x330) Image search: [Google]
1358447477196.png
184 KB, 352x330
>mfw a girl friendzones me so I go and fuck her meh looking friend
>mfw she gets pissed off because of this
>mfw I ask her why shes mad its not like we're dating
>mfw I can visibly see her getting pissed off and wanting to admit she only wanted me for extra attention.

Effectively put the bitch in her own friend zone she tried putting me in.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.