[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst crime in itself by law is arson There is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: arson-investigations-01.jpg (425 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
arson-investigations-01.jpg
425 KB, 900x598
The worst crime in itself by law is arson
There is literally nothing worse or more evil than destroying everything a person has
>>
Ever heard of insurances?
>>
White landlords burnt down harlem ghettos that they owned to get insurance money in the thirties. The blacks were still inside
>>
no the worst crime is resisting arrest
having all your shit destroyed is liberating. ask evangeline lilly.
>>
Most cases of arson are cases of fraud
People try to burn their shit down for insurance money or because they can't pay their mortgage
>>
>>25054082
>pg version

stop oppressing poc. the true story is that before burning down their homes they sent them by train to a concentration plant where they skinned them alive to sell their skin to pharmaceuticals and then the white landlord ate their meat like the white barbarians that they were
>>
>>25054082
Getting paid to kill niggers? Sounds almost too good to be true, but then I remember the Police exist.
>>
>>25054082
It was the Bronx in the 70s
>>
>>25054120
>police caring about niggers
>>
>>25054045

You clearly haven't seen Fight Club

>It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything
>>
>>25054045
>There is literally nothing worse than destroying a person's cache of material goods
This is how capitalistic and vain humans have become.
>>
>>25054045
What about murder?
What if you kidnapped someone's child, raped them, decapitated them, threw their head in a river somewhere where it will wash up on shore in a town and the parents will have to go to the police station to identify their kids severed head? I'd rather have my house burn down.
>>
>>25055297
i said crime in itself
a single one crime
you retard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.