[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life after death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151207-120205.jpg (41 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151207-120205.jpg
41 KB, 640x640
Do you believe in it?
>>
>>25053942
I ain't a retard
>>
I believe that at death the chemicals that get pumped into your brain give you a sensation of the afterlife that possibly lasts years if not decades in your perception, only to have everything fade to nothingness.
>>
I've just come to a point where I'm indifferent desu
>>
I believe in eternal recurrance
>>
We all return to the aether.
>>
I believe in camouflage
>>
Ofcourse. After we die lofe continues. Not for us but for everyone else
>>
>>25054011
And what happens there? Do we all have a party?
>>
>>25054065
But what then? Heat death of the universe?
>>
>>25053942
I believe that it's just like when you sleep and before you were born.

also most people who aren't buddhist and believe in reincarnation only do so for wishful thinking
>>
>>25054249
>death is like sleep senpai
>calls others out for wishful thinking
ayy lmao
>>
>>25054190
Heat death of the universe sounds ultra comfy
>>
I hope Han Solo is alive after he was killed by his son, Kylo Ren, in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
>>
>>25053942
Of course not, it makes no sense for us to exist after death at all.
>>
>>25054301
laughed out loud lmaoriginal
>>
>>25054301
NORMIES GETTING ABSOLUTELY DEVISTATED
>>
Try to imagine your conciousness before you were born.
absolutely nothing, not even like sleeping, just, nothing.
that's exactly what death is.

eerie, isn't it?
>>
>>25054370
Well that's comforting. Maybe death isn't that bad after all.
>>
>>25054370
This implies that i was conscious of the transition from death to life, you moron, memories form a couple of years later

<le eerie isn't ?
>>
>>25053942
I had a dream in college in which I believe death is like. The dream starts off crazy but ends very seriously
>I'm fighting samurai or something, all I know is I have a sword and so does everyone else
>I'm stabbed in battle, I can feel in my dreams but it obvioulsy not as painful as a real stabbing
>I'm freaking out, I'm bleeding every where
>I slowly start losing conciousness
>I began thinking about my life
>I then get really sad about not wanting to die
>Then I can't remember why I don't want to die
>Then I can't remember what dying is
>Then i can't remember anything but wonder why everything is black
>Then I can't remember what else there is besides black
>Then I can't figure out what black was
>Then theres nothing
>Nothing

Then I wake up
>>
>>25054460
this happened to me too senpai
except I got to the no thoughts no movements part, but I could still feel feelings
so I was scared but had no thoughts or concepts to articulate that fear with
I felt cold but I didn't know what it was
couldn't move or anything, I had no body but I could still feel
shit freaked me the fuck out because it wasn't true oblivion, it was some hellish half-extinguishment
I know beyond all but the shadiest shadow of a doubt that that's not going to happen and that was just my brain creating a shitty simulacra to fuck with me, but still
It rattled my bones pretty bad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.