[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to a job interview >answer all these loaded questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>go to a job interview
>answer all these loaded questions that put me on the spot
>after the interview be told that my gpa is too low to be considered for a job at the company
>still get emails from company about job openings
are they just fucking with me?
>>
Sometimes they will ask you to interviews even if you dont qualify for jobs just to see if maybe you're better than your resume lets on.

At the interview where they discover you're retarded they will tell you you're not good enough.
>>
>>25053904
>have a job interview
>3 phone call interviews
>fuck up easy questions that I know the answer to because I'm nervous
>can hear the disappointment in the interviewers voice
>ends with him telling me to go read chapter 1 of a textbook on the subject
>>
>>25053968
THEN WHY DO I KEEP GETTING EMAILS ABOUT JOB OPENINGS?
WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT FROM ME?
>>
>>25054282
because it costs them nothing and recruiters want to get more resumes so they can get their comission
>>
>Uwaaaaaaa

Maybe
>>
>>25054093
Should have straight told him to go fuck himself. Seriously some faggot who is ripping into you just because he got lucky. Fuck that.
>>
>>25054464
I was desperate because I just wanted to go to the next round of interviews. I ended up apologizing to him even though he didn't understand anything I had to say.
>>
>>25054413
they already have my fucking resume, why continue to mock me with jobs you already told me I cant have?
>>
Is it even possible for a robot to get a job with no experience without lying?
They all seem to want outgoing types even if the job itself means that you're by yourself all day. Fuck off I want to work not sit around dossing with other cunts.
>>
>>25055328
Because they want a larger pool of applicants so it looks like they're being more selective or that their company is highly wanted.
>>
>>25054282
Probably because its automated......
>>
File: 1426401082524.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1426401082524.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>spend weeks trying to get a certain job
>make it past the interview
>get called in to discuss my new job washing dishes for $8/hr
>manager explains what I'll need to do and wear
>"I'll call you in 2 weeks when we have an opening so you can start working"
>one month passes by
>no call
>ask my brother who works there, "What the fuck?"
>tells me they hired someone else when the job opening was made

THIS IS STRAIGHT UP WAGE KEKOLDRY. I HAVE BEEN KEKED FOR A JOB. MY WAGE HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM ME AND I CAN'T DO SHIT.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.