[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had date with a woman on monday >even held hands >today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1431284787630.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1431284787630.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>had date with a woman on monday
>even held hands
>today get message like "sorry, you're not my type. You're nice and I'm sure there is someone out there for you"
>not even mad
>laugh like a retard
>smug.jpg

Seriously though. I'm not mad or sad in the slightest. It's actually pretty funny. The fact that she put up with such an autistic slob like me and even held hands with me is kinda amusing.

Pic related is me right now.
>>
You are clearly upset
>>
>>25053705
When I was first rejected I laughed because she wanted to be just friends.
>>
>held hands with female
get out normie
>>
>>25054100
Still a 20 year old KV though. Tbqh, feels exactly the same as a HHKV
>>
It's sobering to remember that even the guys she won't reject will more than likely get cucked/dumped also anyway and come close to killing themselves.
>>
>Rejected by girl
>So butthurt and mad you needed to post about how not butthurt and mad you are on /r9k/

You're clearly being to nice if she gave you the whole friendzone speech
>>
>>25053705
this has been said 1000 times to me from girls.
>im not good enough for you. you deserve a better girl.
> im sorry i hope you get a gf soon
> just wait a little bit longer there is someone out there for you.
>>
>>25054158
Let me explain a bit.
I met her on saturday evening on a shitty german tinder. We met up the next day, on monday.
And she messaged me this today. I'm not mad in the slightest.
>>
>>25054188
Meant to say sunday evening.
>>
>>25054188

She was probably looking for someone a little more ethnic
>>
>>25054188
You were mad enough to create a new thread about it and talk about how not mad you are.

reeks of bitterness.

Just Friends stock lines
>You're really nice but i think that we're just not right for each other
>I love you like a brother
>You're a really great guy there's a girl out there for you somewhere.
>I don't want to harm our friendship i really like what we have at the moment.
>I'm just not looking for a relationship right now.

Mega super friendzone tier
>Haha you're just like a big sister
>>
You all really should try pulling the moves immediately on meeting a girl. I have had more luck going caveman than traditional date mode.
>>
>>25054242
I created a new thread about it because I have nothing else to do in my life other than browsing 4chan and shitposting nearly the whole day.
>>
Be glad you can at least be friendzoned. Guys get friendzoned when they seem non-intimidating and harmless. Saddly I got born with ugly/intimidating look(low set eyebrows, dark eyes, neanderthal skull shape, broad shoulders).

So I don't have a chance. I don't even get friendzoned. I just go straight to the scaryfreak zone.
>>
You may not be mad, but I'm sure you dejected on some level, otherwise you would not have made this thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.