[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tell people that I don't have facebook for privacy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nerv.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
nerv.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
I tell people that I don't have facebook for privacy and lifestyle reasons but the real reason is that I don't want everybody to find out I don't have any friends
>>
Same here
I have a facebook but its filled with shit i would post in 7th grade like videogame pictures and shit
>>
>>25053589
>>25053620
if people are asking for your facebook, you're a normie
>>
I was in the same position. Thing is that you can turn all to private. You can hide your friendlist so no one will be able to tell who or how many friends you have. Also you can put things like comments/likes of your pics to private so no one will see.

And it is respectable too, even qt girls do that. Get FaceBook, there is no running away. You can't tell someone you don't have a cell phone or email.
>>
I have the opposite problem. I've created a social media persona that is too popular for me to handle. I use pictures of myself, a fake name and location, and have created an entire phantom life for this character. I get over 200 friend requests a day, and thousands of likes on anything I post. I have literally posted "Shrek" and got likes from normies. Life truly is hell. I am male.
>>
>>25053589
A girl who liked me asked for my fb
When i told her i deleted i felt like she don't find me attractive anymore ...

Just why ?
>>
>>25053637
kek'dd
>>
>>25053660
how normal can you get
>>
>>25053637
yeah, nah
>>
>>25053637
Nice ponctuation
>>
>>25053663
It is truly pathetic.

>>25053689
Believe it or not, if you compulsively post hundreds of times a day for years, you will become Facebook Famous

>>25053690
Jjrjbrbrvrvvebb
>>
You can hide your friends list
YOU CAN HIDE YOUR FRIENDS LIST
NOBODY KNOWS HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE
>>
>>25053620
>facebook
>7th grade
underage get out
>>
>>25054030
Lol, how? You do know how long Facebook has been around, right? I've had an account since I was 10.
>>
I remember taking to a girl in a computer lab and she asked for my Facebook. I had just recently purged my friends list of all old high school friends so I had like 11 friends or something. She turned to me confused, "11 friends?"

I've never seen someone lose interest so fast before that.
>>
>>25054512
girls evaluate you by your social status more than literally anything, you should know that by now anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.