[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*yawwwn* Oh good morning, wagecuck. Well, look at the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*yawwwn*

Oh good morning, wagecuck. Well, look at the time. Guess I was sleeping in while you were getting ready for work and commuting to it. Looks like it's almost time for you to start.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
what happens in these threads
>>
jokes on you, I work a night shift and just got home
>>
>>25053582
its a mystery of the universe
>>
Jokes on you, I used a vacation day.
>>
>>25053582
NEETs search for gay sexual partners and activities.
>>
>>25053582
What happens in any thread here faggot, 200 replies of dick pictures and traps, followed by real conversation a few posts before bump limit
>>
>>25053577
>just got a job working in a warehouse
>have to put 50 kilo bags of flour on my shoulder and deliver them
>everything hurts
>pay is minimum wage
>all of my coworkers are normies that i dont like and they dont like me
>im literraly a human horse
This is only temporary r-right guys?
>>
Wagecucks absolutely and irrevocably BTFO yet again.
>>
>>25053686
See how it goes for a few weeks, if it's still the same job just quit senpai
>>
>B...b...but gettin muh job and contributing to society will make me feel better
No, it doesn't. Whether you are a wagecuck or NEET, the problem is with you. You have a fundamental flaw with yourself that you can't be happy as you. It's why I can be happy as a NEET. I don't need to justify anything or throw out excuses to rationalize why I'm unhappy or happy. Rationalizing is an unhealthy coping mechanism wagecucks commonly utilize to justify their sad existence.
>>
>>25053790

>tfw wagecuck
>don't feel any better than when I was a NEET
>actually feel worse, because now I have less free time

You are completely correct.
>>
>>25053686

I worked a warehouse job once for a very short time.

The moment I walked in with the new round of employees, the girls were allocated easy jobs while the men were allocated heavy, dirty lifting. The women got paid the same, of course.
>>
>>25053790
If i didnt know any better i would say thats what these wagecuck threads are for. NEETs trying to justify their existence and that they are totally cool being parasites
>>
>>25053905
>making threads to tease wagecucks into getting butthurt and mad is trying to justify their existence
I'll take "reading into it way too much" for $1000, Alex. No, it's fun making wagecucks BTFO. It's simple bait and wagecucks, by simply by responding and justifying legal slavery, fall for it all the time.
>>
>>25053605
Absolutely this desu fampai
>>
Oh, look at the time. I should go to bed soon, it's late evening after all. Such is life, when taking a vacation in Japan. Oh, you wouldn't know what th is of course, since you could never afford to travel.

>I can totally experience Japan without leaving the basement!
>>
>>25053632
Underrated post

Hurr durr original
>>
>>25054044
And when its over the NEETfags go back to fapping to animu and disappointing mummy and daddy. What a great existence
>>
>>25054079
Assuming based on what people say on the internet and a few videos and articles on a phenomenon in Japan. Even if that were the case, beats being a legal slave. I'd rather have the free time instead of extra money.
>>
More like another day another $104. And for an intern position. While I'm still in college for engineering.

Oh but tell me again how much you're learning while being a NEET, how many languages you've learned, how much math you know. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>25053577
>he does it for free
keep it up, sempai
>>
>>25054132
But neets are the slaves. Slaves to the government and parents.
>>
>>25054244
No way. They have all this uninhibited free time. Free time they use to learn languages, study any subject they want, listen to music. Except that all they really do is masterbate to Filipino cartoons.
>>
>>25054210
Damn senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
Tick tock tick tock

What's that sound?

wagecucks btfo again
>>
>>25054286
It's the sound of Christmas. In a few days you will be forced out of the basement, and will need to spend all your time with relatives who are visiting. No vidya or animu for you for 3 days! Oh, the horror, how will you survive?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 459x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 459x293
>>25054328

>tfw live alone
>tfw cooking my own healthy, Xmas dinner
>tfw going on a brisk walk about town
after

Enjoy work,
Sucker
>>
>these threads
Yawn
>>
>>25054359
enjoy being forced out of the basement to spend time awkwardly with your family. i get two extra weeks off over the holidays with pay.
>>
>>25054359
>implying you won't be forced to come to your parents for Christmas
>implying you can cook
>implying you can even wobble outside of your basement
>>
>>25054359
>living in my own apartment
>paying for it without assistance
>have qt3.14 gf who visits and cooks for me and sleeps over
>recently put up Christmas tree with gf
>family visiting their eldest son for Christmas
>family is proud that their son is grown up and succesful

Enjoy being an utter dissapointment to anyone who meets you
>>
It wouldn't surprise me if the creator of these threads has a job and just likes trolling both sides.

I have the day off today though because its snowing, but I really dont mind my job at all. I get paid above the industry average, my company is a leader in our industry, and I get to travel around and see extremely cool shit up close like nuclear reactors, hydro dams, skyscrapers (from the roof looking down), the northern lights from beyond the arctic circle, precious metals mines, oilsands where trucks as big as houses are driving around, etc. Its cool shit, and even though some days I want to just roll over and go back to bed, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing if I didnt enjoy it. I'd quit and get another job that I like (I dont get the slavery thing, I've quit lots of jobs in the past because they didnt fit or I wasn't happy).

Im sure I'll get sick of all the traveling and being outside in extreme temperatures when I'm older or if I get a family, but my company will pay for school for me and is always in need of engineers, geotechs, planners, estimators, etc, so its basically just a matter of throwing my name in when I want to pull the trigger and finish my degree.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25053577
This sight of wagecucks commuting to work is sight for my sore eyes, if I'm awake to see it, that is.
>>
File: 1447941125786.jpg (267 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1447941125786.jpg
267 KB, 828x1403
NEET Alpha here, anyone want tips?

>chubby girl is lonely
>I use her as booty call / endurance training
>really treat her like shit
>tell her she is becoming fat
>she starts exercising and getting better job
>but really long hours (12h+)
>buys me gifts because she "neglects" me
>leave job because company closed down
>starts paying half my rent because she says here 2 weeks of every month
>don't even bother finding a job
>I never go out with her and her friends
>she comes back, cries that I don't want to spend time with her and her friends
>fuck
>she leaves me alone while I Vidya
>next day Vidya 12h+ with no interruptions

Repeat for 2 years so far. I duped this bitch BAAAAAAAAAD. Normies are scum so I don't feel bad
>>
>>25053583
enjoy your early death and sleeping during daytime
>>
>>25054439
I thought it was always obvious that person creating these threads was a wagecuck. Afterall, who knows wagecucks best than wagecucks?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.