[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER THREAD : advices, help, tips n general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
Tinder general ?

Tinder general

>tfw fucked 4 girls from tinder on the 5 I've met in about 2.5 months

First tip : GET YOUR PHOTO DONE BY A PROFESSIONNAL PHOTOGAPHER. IT'S HIS JOB TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD.

Believe me, it changes everything.

How many girls have you met / fucked from Tinder ? What went right ? What went wrong ?
>>
Currently talking to 5 girls, meeting one every evening until saturday.

One of them is a former collegue who had a boyfriend then but they broke up and she's being very allusive on what she wants us to do tonight.

Wish me luck !
>>
File: tinder.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
317 KB, 730x1789
Tinder is for all the ugly women wanting to fuck handsome men.
>>
Girls never say the first word. What do you open with ?
>>
>>25053525
>wanna smash

You can't make this shit up senpai
>>
>>25053525

Well, I regreted sex with some of them, and I'm far from matching with everygirl I like on Tinder (I'd say it's about 1 in 50))

>>25053544

I used to open with something about their bio, but less and less girls are having one, the lazy cunts. Nowadays, I usually oopen up with "Nice smile !". rom here, if she answers with an opening (like "thanks :) howare you doing ?", or anything that's not one-single word, I ask questions about their absence of bio, about what they like, about what they do...

NEVER USE SMILEYS

NEVER

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
>>
>>25053525

>"wanna smash"

I should try that on some girl sometimes, for keks and giggles.
>>
>>25053563
Why not anon?
Fucking robot making me write an original comment n shit
>>
>>25053641
maybe because it makes u seem like a fucking faggot
>>
>>25053544
wanna smash' like the pic says
>>
>>25053641

Why not about what ? Using smileys ?

Because they give a certain emotion in your text and seem to be very childish. As a man, you don't have to punctuate with smileys. It destroys any kind of confidence and assertiveness that you may have. You're not here to be that gentleman who writes with a fuckton of cute faces - you're the Man. You don't care about the bitche's interpretation of your messages.

Smileys make you look like an immature fuck. Girls love using them because girls are stupid as fuck but society allows them to remain childish.

Smileys are a girl thing.
>>
i want to get tinder but i'm too insecure about everything. my looks, dick size, personality, etc. hell i've been insecure my whole life. don't know how or when to let go. eating me alive desu
>>
>>25053726

If you're too insecure about online dating, then you should just give up. Remember that if you're in a position to text her, it means she'd fuck you. So, there's that.
>>
>>25053737
but i'm 19 anon, it's pretty pathetic even at my age to act like this
>>
This board truly is soc 2.0
>>
>>25053726

Social anxiety needs to be treated. If you don't feel confident even with online dating, then you should really work on yourself before hoping anything.

>>25053759
Nobody's meeting any other robot here. That being said, I'm not a robot but I used to be one in my early 20's. I'm 24.
>>
>>25053755

What does age have to do with it? There's nothing pathetic about it. Everyone uses Tinder. Hell, even OKCupid is "acceptable" nowadays.
Being 19 is also a blessing. If you're "boring" as in: no job or education, you can blame your age on it. Try being 26 and a loser.
>>
I get a few matches a month, means fuck all if they never fucking respond though.
>>
>>25053770
>, I'm not a robot

Fuck off then, faggot.
>>
>>25053770
yEah i do have social anxiety. the only time i have just a brief moment of being able to socialize with women no matter what is if i take my benzos. Even then it's still fucked. I shouldn't have to take pills just to socialize
>>
>>25053794

I don't know the origins of your social anxiety, but maybe you should stop treating the pussy as the holy Grail.

Girls are basically dumber, more emotional boys with a fuckhole.

Out of the 16 girls I've fucked, only 2 of them had an actual personnality. The rest were just too dumb to interact with, just meatbags happy to consume.

Treat girls like you'd treat anyone else and you'll see how things wil ldramatically improve for you.

>>25053787

I'm here to help you, it's okay to be afraid.
>>
>>25053525

>240/300 women had sex
>Only 50/300 of men did

So 80% of women fucking 20% of men isn't just a fucking meme then. Cool.
>>
>>25053504
>advices, help, tips n general
Go to fucking /so/c you dumb fucking normie
>>
>>25053823
>I don't know the origins of your social anxiety

asperger's lel

You're right though. I also think I masturbate too much. way too much.. I don't know why but I think it's effecting me in a negative way.
>>
File: 1372859417307.jpg (30 KB, 610x329) Image search: [Google]
1372859417307.jpg
30 KB, 610x329
>>25053525
Jesus christ. This is literally /r9k/ is right: the image.
>>
>>25053525
>240 girls have sex through tinder
>Of which, 50 cheated
>20% of women using tinder are cheaters
>>
File: 1_1280.jpg (51 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1_1280.jpg
51 KB, 571x448
>I'm not good looking enough to pick up Aussie girls
>No job
>No car

Feels pretty bad man. I mean even if i somehow got a match where would we meet? at the shopping center?
>>
>>25053867
all women cheat
>>
someone asked for advice about online matching and i already told them what you said, i need to copypasta it.

get professionally staged photos taken of you doing something social and sophisticated, like playing golf or wine tasting or riding donkeys.
doesn't matter if you don't do any of it.

as you can see by OP posts, you're pandering to children and literal retards.
you need the equivalent of car keys and shiny neon lights to attract women.
>>
>>25053876

Neither do I have a job or a car. Except one, I've fucked all the girls at their place.

>>25053847

Masturbation is less pleasant than sex and I've been afraid that it desensitized my penis. I've stopped fapping and I feel much more like a man now.

>>25053880

This.

Girls are attracted to shiny things, to social statuses. They fulfil their dumbfuck's life with materialism. That's why there are so few religious women : the concept of God is not rewarding enough to their pathetic wide cunts.

Obviously, there are some exceptions, but from my experience, girls think they are the center of the earth. It's the sad truth I've dealt with and now that I treat them like mediocre human beings, they are all over my dick. Stupid sluts.
>>
>>25053924
>Neither do I have a job or a car. Except one, I've fucked all the girls at their place.

And how the fuck did you get there, by train bus or taxi? Where did you meet first? Also post a picture of yourself, i want to know my chances. I want to see just what i am up against.

Also did you use a condor?
>>
>>25053924

No car? What did you use for flashy pictures then?
>>
>>25053953
Yeah and what material things did he use to attract them, fuck this lying bastard.
>>
>>25053504
I'm lurking this app so hard
>>
>>25053924

Women are actually more religious than men. They crave strong leadership.
>>
>>25053937

By bike. I only ride through the city with my bike, I hate public transportation and it never ever has been a problem to me.

I won't post my picture because I know a few people IRL that are on /r9k/. I'll just say that on any photo taken by a mobile I'm a 4/10, but I called the services of a pro for a 4 hour long photo shooting outside and he managed to take 14 good pictures of me, one of them where I'm a 7.5 - 8 /10.

Cost me 90 yuros but god mad pussy and job interviews thanks to that.

>Also did you use a condor?

Everytime except one with a girl I knew that was on the pill and just got tested.

>>25053953
>>25053958

I AM the shiny thing.
>>
>>25053672
This is acualy true
>>
File: t025531.jpg (81 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
t025531.jpg
81 KB, 600x544
>>25053975

Wow, no picture either. Why are you filling our hearts with a false sense of hope? You probably look a lot better then most of us here and seem to be able to hold a conversation and have that "personality". And having a bicycle, yeah fucking right. Australian girls here would fucking laugh at you.
>>
>>25053726
Create a fake profile just to get a feel for it.. The go to town with your own profile when you are ready
>>
File: 1447466168837.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447466168837.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>25053993
>Australian """"""""""""""girls"""""""""""""

t. normie
>>
>>25054017
I don't understand whats so funny, let me in on the joke.
>>
>>25053993
>Australian girls here would fucking laugh at you.

Good thing I'm not in Australia then. None of the 16 girls I've slept with were disturbed by me bikigng through town, but that's probably because we have a strong bikig culture and we're not fatasses riding from point A to B for a 10 min long trip.
>>
File: nabilla-benattia-482145098.jpg (153 KB, 1316x1755) Image search: [Google]
nabilla-benattia-482145098.jpg
153 KB, 1316x1755
>>25053975
can confirm that
but it dosn't have to be a pro to take good pics.
anyone with a good camera can do it.

pics taken with phone are pure crapp, a pic taken with a decent camera will make you look 2 or 3 points more handsom
>>
>>25053993
>wanting an Australian girl

They're all masculine slags, drunks and drug addicts. They walk, talk and squawk exactly like blokes. Not an ounce of femininity to be found.
>>
File: 456.jpg (12 KB, 314x142) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
12 KB, 314x142
>>25054063

Well i am Slavic, been here 20 years now though. When i say Australian i mean all of them (Full Australian, European etc..) Though i also noticed here it's like every half decent girl you see has a boyfriend, like what the fuck.

By the way how do you know if you are fine looking for online dating, which online dating is more fierce then real life dating as i hear. Is there a website that can automatically rate your face?
>>
>>25054091

Fuck ratings. Your success shows you how attractive you are on a god damn profile pic.

Girls are easily blinded by that first impression. If I had taken any mobile picture of me, I'd pretty much sure I'd never have fucked anything on Tinder. It's all about tje quality of the photo, unless you're a legit 8/10+ - which I am not.
>>
>>25054116

I'm not paying fuck knows how much for some guy to take "professional pictures" of me. Fuck that. I have one picture of me i took ages ago where i have a smirk and you can see my mustache. It's a bit longer now though. If anything I'll use that.

I'm still interested in meeting women, as i was always a sperg around them and I'm nearly 22 and have no female friends. If anything at least i can learn how to have small talk.

Women are interested in politics, world war 2, guns and other stuff right?
>>
>>25054146

Women are only interested in themself.
>>
>>25054168

Then what the fuck do you talk about and how do you have small talk with a women? My heads hurting since this is rather complex.

Do you just give them compliments?
>>
File: 1450360679354.jpg (14 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
1450360679354.jpg
14 KB, 160x240
>>25054174

No, you ask questions about them, about their studies, about where they traveled, about their projects, about their dreams, about fucking EVERYTHING where they have to give you a more elaborate answer than "haha no / yes / idk lol".
>>
>>25054229
I was thinking about it, but I'm not making a profile.

Too much work for little to no reward.
Also
>She might show your picture to her friends if she thinks you're ugly
>Someone might see you, like someone from your old school etc..
>>
>>25054293

>She might show your picture to her friends if she thinks you're ugly
>Someone might see you, like someone from your old school etc..

... So what ?

Are you that much afraid of what random strangers think about you ?

I don't give a flying fuck about the opinion of some skank.
>>
>>25054306
>Are you that much afraid of what random strangers think about you ?

Yeah bro, i got social anxiety.
>>
>>25054317

Tell me, do you see yourself as some superior human being ? Why do you care about what other people you'll never meet think about you ? You're not special, anon. Nobody cares specialy about you, there is no conspiracy about people judging your every move and step.
>>
>>25054229
fucking french faggot
>>
Have not gotten a match in 3 weeks.
I never thought I was this ugly but I guess this confirms it.
>>
>>25054726
It really depends on where you live though, but most people don't get more than 1 match a day. And of course, they're mostly hideous women who swipe right for you. It basically boils down to spending time there and waiting for some decent female to show up.
>>
>>25053975
>I called the services of a pro for a 4 hour long photo shooting outside and he managed to take 14 good pictures
What kind of stuff are you doing in the picture, may I ask?
>>
>>25054845

Posing or walking. It was my first experience with a photograph, thankfully he helped me a lot. It's really hard to model for someone, I was exhausted after those 4 hours.
>>
>>25054317
I've been a solid year on tinder and the fact is that women don't give a fuck if you're ugly, they'll just pass you by without even bearing the slightlest reminiscence of your face. And if they still did they (which they don't) you wouldn't even find out about it so there's nothing to fear.
>>
File: nightmaregoggles.png (128 KB, 721x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmaregoggles.png
128 KB, 721x349
>mocked entire life due to appearance
>sign up for dating app where you're judged almost 100% by appearance
>links to normiebook so your friends and colleagues have every chance of finding your profile and mocking you for it

seems like a solid idea, what could possibly go wrong. reeeee etc
>>
File: 1443812627249.jpg (84 KB, 540x798) Image search: [Google]
1443812627249.jpg
84 KB, 540x798
>>25053867
>9 percent of men were certain they'd be unfaithful if they fell for somebody else, a whopping 25 percent of female respondents said they would definitely have an affair if an outsider piqued their interest.

source:http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why
>>
Is Tinder even remotely recommended for virgins?
>>
>>25055086

failed normies might do ok, since it skips a lot of the awkwardness before being on a date. If you're a robot though, probably not.
>>
>>25053504
>First tip : GET YOUR PHOTO DONE BY A PROFESSIONNAL PHOTOGAPHER. IT'S HIS JOB TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD.
how fucking autistic do you have to be to actually do this
>>
>>25055597

If you're cursed with bad pictures of yourself like I am, it's the best thing to do, plus your family might be happy to see that you're not actually that trollcave on the family pictures.
>>
>>25055597
i saw it on a TV show. they gave this girl a make over and she went and had professional pics taken, forget the name of the show.

when you've lost all hope, autism doesn't matter anymore, stuff you wouldn't know about.
>>
File: focus on this delightful pingu.gif (384 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
focus on this delightful pingu.gif
384 KB, 350x263
>>25055067
Why should you not be unfaithful?

Should I stay unhappy?
>>
>>25053525
50% of women admitted to have cheated through tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.
>>
>>25055708

>what is empathy and respect for your current partner
>what is respecting yourself enough not to be a degenerate fuckbucket
>what is breaking up before you hop on the next dick so your partner can move on too.
>also so he doesn't need to waste his time and money in a doomed relationship.

tldr: common decency.
>>
File: 1448918468527.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448918468527.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
>>25053504
>getting a professional portrait for tinder
Dude what and why would you ever?
You need to reevaluate your life boyo
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.