[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anhedonia (lost interest and pleasure in everything) >Avolition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Eru.jpg (23 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
Eru.jpg
23 KB, 400x304
>Anhedonia (lost interest and pleasure in everything)
>Avolition (no energy and motivation to do anything)

Living like this sucks.
>>
>>25053452
>Autism
>Thinking you're a failure because of everything else but yourself
>>
>claims to have lost interest, motivation and energy
>still feels like complaining on an anonymous image forum

No, you're just an attention whore.
>>
>Faggot (what you are)
>>
>>25053481
>implying being a failure is not decided by your genes and family
>implying everything else is not just a result of these two things
>>
>>25053505
>it's not my fault WAAAAAAH

Please leave reddit
>>
>>25053527
Funny. You try to imply I'm from reddit, but you only give meme answer. Really funny.
>>
>>25053481

>>Thinking you're a failure because of everything else but yourself

You are the product of your genetics and environment. There's no free will.
>>
>>25053527

Depends on how you define "fault". We all have faults in a sense.

But we couldn't have chosen to not have them out of our own accords.
>>
>>25053505

There's also other factors in play, such as the weather, local economic opportunities, what you take into your body (food/drugs/other stuff), the legal system, the medical system, the education system.

So it's really not *just* your genetics/family. There are other environmental factors involved.
>>
>>25053569
Well I'll give you weather(and natural disasters), but where you live? Decided by your family. What you take into your body? Largely decided by family and upbringing up to a certain age. Legal, medical, education depend on location which is decided by your family.

These are the two basic things that pretty much everything comes down to.
>>
>>25053586
>where you live? Decided by your family

I thought there were no free will? Surely your family couldn't "decide", right?

FUCKING CONTRADICTING NORMIE GETTT OUUUUUT
>>
>>25053630
I didn't say anything about free will. I don't get into that, because normies will always throw dozens of fallacies on your head and declare victory.
>>
>>25053630

It depends on how you reckon the meaning of "decide".

Think of something you "decided on" today, and share with us what that "decision" was.
>>
>>25053586

A reasonable point. But what was "decided" by your family was often a compromise, or involved factors they had no idea about.

I grew up in the Deep South and went to an Alabama school system. It was terrible.

My family did decide to live in Alabama, but they hadn't gone to school there. They had no idea how shitty the school systems there are.
>>
>medical terms for being boring and lazy
>>
It doesn't suck so much when you stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>25053692
Well my point wasn't that family actively decides where they should live and judge all the options etc. My point was that it's dependent on your family. As in, you got born to this mother and this father, that means you're growing up in X.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.