[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having no tits has some advantages for this chestlet: she never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
Having no tits has some advantages for this chestlet: she never needs to spend any money on bras. Unfortunately, shed really really like to buy bras: she always dreamed of one day growing up and being able to wear at least a very small size without embarrassing herself. But it's clear that this day will never come.

So while real women can enjoy themselves by wearing nice bikinis/lingerie and making men drool with their cleavage, all the chestlet can do is color her hair if she wants to attract attention or feel good about herself.

Too bad that the good feeling never lasts very long - every evening when she gets undressed to go to bed, she has to accept the sad reality that her flat chest makes her totally inadequate and that she can never satisfy men the way real women can. She'll always just be the girl who lets him facefuck her or a punching bag for him to vent his anger on. Never the woman that he respects, lusts after and loves.
>>
Men don't care about cup size.
>>
File: 1448464602738.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1448464602738.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>25053201
Small titties are cute as fuck imo but it's orbably cause I'm a huge faggot.
>>
>>25053220
That's not really true. We care about bra-size as in something nice-to-have. It's definitely not a dealbreaker for men I know. It's not like women and height.
>>
>>25053220
How does it feel that you'll never be a woman? Just a little girl?
>>
>>25053220
Men aren't some hivemind you can generalise about, senpai
>>
>>25053201
Chestlets are to men what manlets are to women.
>>
girls don't care about bra size
>>
>>25053226
I always thought those were a bunch of bees swarming him lol
>>
her tits are ugly. just like some bigger tits. find a girl with nicely shaped small tits... not ones that look like tiny ballsacks. lmfao.
>>
>>25053240
>It's not like women and height

Uh, it's exactly like women and height. Many men will say they like big boobs. Many girls will say they like tall guys. But when they meet someone they like, they'll disregard small boobs / height.
>>
GENETICALLY
INFERIOR
FEMALES
>>
>>25054643
Nah. Not with women and height for sure.
>>
>>25054654
>for sure

Using your anecdotal experience, because you are a short guy who is a kissless virgin and concluded that women reject you because of your height? Instead of, oh, you being an angry desperate sperglord.
>>
>>25054668
Nah. Just using statistics.

Also yeah I am angry, why would I not be? I get treated like shit daily for things out of my control. Give me one good reason not to be angry at normies.
>>
>beings a tits guy

What is wrong with you?
It has always been about dat ass, and always will be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK_e5_fKtIo

Big tits are literally nothing but baggage. Females can't even look aesthetic with big boobs.
>>
>>25054678
>treated like shit daily for things out of my control
You can't seriously mean that you get treated like shit because of your height? I'm a short guy and I get treated with a lot of respect. Because I'm pretty damn awesome and know it.
>>
>>25054784
>i'm a short guy and I get treated with a lot of respect. Because I'm pretty damn awesome and know it.
Well it's cute that you actually believe this delusion, but we all know that truth is somewhere else. No matter what you like to say here, if you stood next to your 6'7" friend it would be painfully obvious which one of you is getting more respect.
>>
>>25053240
Men care about height as well.
Tall grill here. Been rejected by men shorter than me plenty of times.
Human beings who have the power to choose (and sometimes even those who don't) according to their likes will do so.
>>
>>25054809
They probably thought you were just mocking them. Same as I did when tall girl approached me(turns out she was just mocking me). You can't really be surprised that when you treat manlets like dirt they treat you back that way.
>>
>>25054821
Wow. That's a bit of an easy way out, self-centered way to think but what am I expecting on r9k.
>>
>>25054799
Unless the really tall guy is as awesome as me, I will get more respect. Simple as that. You're simply regurgitating your same angry garbage all day every day. Get help, seriously.

>>25054809
The guy you're replying to posts on /r9k/ every single day, many many times, always complaining about his height. He's mentally ill, a hopeless case. You won't be able to get through to him.
>>
>>25054863
How is it self-centered? It's easy. You get burned enough times that you just start rejecting everyone.

Someone burns you? You burn them back. It's simple.

>>25054868
You calling me angry and mentally ill is cute and all. But do you have anything to add to the conversation?

Do you seriously think that height doesn't play a major role in how seriously people take you? I mean I get it, you've watched how I met your mother or some kind of similar garbage and decided to call yourself awesome and pretend you're confident. That's also cute, but height is important.
>>
>>25053201
Her tits are gross in my opinion, but I guarantee she can find a man who would love them, especially because she has an attractive face. Some guys like small tits, some guys don't care about tits at all. If she cares that much she could get a Boob job, she has decent nips so they probably wouldn't look that fucked up. Also if she got pregnant they'd grow.

Women have no real problems.
>>
>>25054918
>anything to add to the conversation
You certainly don't. All you ever do is whine about height. And when shown that you are wrong, you just ignore it.

I'm 5'6", pretty successful in life, well respected by my friends and coworkers, and can get laid too. What else can I say to show you that you are wrong, and your problems are not because of your height but because of your mental issues?

You're basically like Brandon. Except I think he didn't post on /r9k/, just many other boards.
>>
>>25055011
You remember how it used to say on 4chan that
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
That's what I think about your bragging. And even if it was true it's an anecdote.

Also I don't know who Brandon is.
>>
>>25053267
Women aren't some mindhive you can generalise about, f a m

Oh wait, this fucking board does this all the time
>>
I love me some itty bitty titties.
>>
>>25055035
I'm not that guy, 5'8" here, but I'm similar. Many friends, lovers, etc. Height simply doesn't effect my life, I don't even think about it. Sure, every once in a while I which I was tall, just like I wish I was skinnier, or more handsome. But height especially is something I can't change and barely affects my life that much, seriously just get some boots if it matters that much to you - they add an inch or two.
>>
>>25055103
I find that hard to believe, but okay. You know that two anecdotes still don't mean much, right? Certainly not when you look at all the statistics about how manlets earn less, are less likely to get into leadership positions, etc.
>>
>>25055035
Right. Because any stories of short guys who are successful in life MUST be lies. Otherwise, it would threaten your loserhood - you have convinced yourself that you are a failure in life simply because of height. Now if that is taken away from you, then you must find another reason as to why you are a failure - and that scares you.

Brandon is a faggot who spams many boards on 4chan, always posting his picture and asking people to rate him. He is mentally ill.
>>
>>25055149
Well sorry for not taking everything I read on 4chan perfectly seriously. Also as I said, even if it was true it's an anecdote.

Also it's not just my height that makes me a failure, it's also being ugly, having small dick, etc. Being inferior.
>>
>>25055139
Seriously who even do these statistics? Look, I'm not as spiteful as the other guy, I can understand how r9k can make someone come to these conclusions. But height won't determine your life nearly as much as what you think that height will determine it.
I can believe tall guys are more confident and therefore more likely to lead but eh, I'm confident anyway... I promise you dear robot that if you ever leave your comfort zone, make some friends and get into the real world all the petty fears like this will melt away :)
>>
>>25054643
fuck off roastie whore. a 5'7 guy -- one standard deviation below the mean -- is already off limits to over 50% of the female population.

i never gave a shit about tits unless they're nonexistence or massive. that would be the equivalent of a 5'3 or under guy or someone over 6'8. basically only 5% of the male population
>>
File: 1114002952_88e5644be1[1].jpg (37 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1114002952_88e5644be1[1].jpg
37 KB, 500x376
>>25055139
>Certainly not when you look at all the statistics about how manlets earn less, are less likely to get into leadership positions, etc.

Guys who are 5'5" earn $6k less per year than men who are 6'1".

Guys who are black earn $25k less per year than men who are white.

Read this as well: http://greyenlightenment.com/the-smartist-era/
Chances are, you have an above average IQ and thus have a substantial advantage in life over most of those who are tall.
>>
>>25055408
5'7" is around the average height for girls, which means it's perfect for a guy. A 5'7" guy can easily have sex with both short and tall girls since they are all close to his height. On the other hand, a tall guy will be at a serious disadvantage when trying to have sex with a short girl - the size difference makes sex more difficult.
>>
>>25055439
Yeah mentioning IQ is nice. And the fact that blacks have lower IQs couldn't have anything to do with them earning less?

Also I don't know about my IQ(never got professionally measured) so I can't reply to that point.
>>
File: a01f005f06[1].png (24 KB, 691x385) Image search: [Google]
a01f005f06[1].png
24 KB, 691x385
>>25055472
>5'7"
>average height for girls
In the Netherlands, that's true.
In the USA, the average female height is 5'4" - 5'5".
>>
>>25055472
are you fucking retarded? girls don't want a guy their height, they want a guy taller than them even when they're in heels. i don't have the charts saved but someone else can surely post them. there is no way to equate breast size and male height in regards to attractiveness. the only thing would be perhaps female facial attractiveness.
>>
>>25055439
My IQ is in the 140s...
Well then, that explains that
Well at least we know that you can make up for your height
>>
>>25055541
Yeah because when your 5'6" ass walks up to a girl she surely will care about your 140 IQ.

Obviously I don't know how tall you really are, but you get the point. You can't make up.
>>
>>25055575
>he honestly thinks that being short is that bad
It's not. The "short guys are fucked" meme almost entirely exists on the internet. Some women will reject you for being short, but it's nowhere near as bad as you perceive it to be. You can easily compensate as well by lifting. Nearly 3/4 of the American population is overweight and fewer than 5% are "swole" or aesthetic. Just by getting /fit/, you more than compensate for any physical disadvantage due to your height.

Andddd.... to put the final nail in the coffin for this meme: If short men were as sexless as you say they are, they would have gone extinct within two generations. Guess what, there are plenty of short men around. They apparently have no problem breeding despite their disadvantage.
>>
>>25055665
Firstly lifting as short guy just screams "overcompensating manlet" and even if you don't like to hear this, yes that's what people really think IRL(except they don't call them manlets).

Also I'm not great at biology, but I don't think genetics work that way. Are you an expert on genetics?
>>
>>25053201
Those aren't even small. My ideal size is smaller than that.
>>
>>25055713
>Firstly lifting as short guy just screams "overcompensating manlet" and even if you don't like to hear this, yes that's what people really think IRL(except they don't call them manlets).
So? Women get wet for built guys even if you're short. You have to realize that women are emotional beings, not the SS. They don't stop talking to you midway through their daydreaming about your 6-pack to think "oh dear, he's short, I need to turn my sexuality off now". Granted, this is /r9k/. I don't expect you to have any experience with women, but you really need to realize that it's only a disadvantage, not the end-all-be-all of pair-bonding.

But go ahead, keep telling yourself that you're a failure with women because of your height if it makes you feel better. It's really just your insecure subconscious making external excuses so that you never have to face the fact that your virginity is actually due to other changeable flaws. Just push your problems onto something you can't change.

>Also I'm not great at biology, but I don't think genetics work that way. Are you an expert on genetics?
I understand mendelian inheritance. Tall people tend to have tall children. Short people tend to have short children. The average Hispanic male in the USA is 5'7" and despite it, Hispanics have the highest birthrates in the country. And guess what, they're breeding so much that the average height in the US is SHRINKING. So yeah, fuck off with your excuses.
>>
>>25055856
>excuses
How typical to call everything excuses.

How can you say that I am a failure only due to things I can change? Can you prove that? Anyhow? Are you saying that all the things that matter are also the things that can be changed?
>>
>>25053201
>her tits are still bigger than my hungry skeletal bobbles
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25055932
>How can you say that I am a failure only due to things I can change?
I'm not calling you a failure. I'm deducing the fact that you're openly blaming your height as the characteristic that's holding you back sexually and telling you that it's not then end-all-be-all of attraction. Is it important? Yes. Is it as important as you perceive it to be? No.

>Can you prove that?
As I said above, I'm deducing this from what you've been stating.

>Anyhow? Are you saying that all the things that matter are also the things that can be changed?
No. Many things that matter can't be changed, height, race, hair color, eye color, and IQ are examples of this. Granted, none of these things are going to stop you from having a sexually satisfying life. You may have to compensate in other areas such as by lifting, increasing your income, and learning to be socially savvy, but these things are possible. That's all I'm saying. Your height isn't like a god sending you to purgatory, it's just a disadvantage where your market value drops a bit, although not to zero.
>>
>>25056006
Or maybe all these things are what you want to think. So you don't feel as bad about working hard for things that lanklets get just for existing.
>>
Bullshit. Even if you have nice tits you will probably consider at one point in your life what you can buy for $20 instead of a stupid bra.
>>
>>25056030
>Or maybe all these things are what you want to think. So you don't feel as bad about working hard for things that lanklets get just for existing.
If you say so. This may be anecdotal, but I'm short(5'7") and not a virgin. Woohoo, proof that short, autistic neckbeards on /r9k/ can have sex. There are plenty of lanklets on this board who haven't however. What do you make of that?

Stop spending so much time being morose over your height and instead use that time to increase your worth to both yourself and women. You'll be happier for it and even if you're getting less pussy than if you were a lanklet, you'll still get some.
>>
>>25053251
>you'll always be the little girl
not even female but sounds like a dream come true
AA, A, and B cup are master race
Anything larger than C and you might as well live on a dairy farm
>>
>>25056137
Nah I'll still be pissed off that I have to work hard for things lanklets don't. And for a good reason.
>>
>>25055665
look kiddo I'm sure girls are willing to make exceptions if you're 5'6, 5'7 if you're Chad in every other way

But once you cross into 5'3, 5'4 territories there is literally no other option other than becoming a trap

Even if you make 300k a year you'll always know that your wife is only there for the cash and will leave you instantly if you lose your job
>>
>>25056210
That's unfortunate.

>>25056239
No. Not really. It's substantially harder but not impossible. Two of my uncles are 5'4" - 5'5"(lol Portuguese genes) and they both have been married for over two decades. Like I said, if you want to continue making excuses because you weren't given a hand of face cards and aces, be my guest. But just remember that life could be worse; you could have been born in Sub-Saharan Africa or with a low-as-fuck IQ.
>>
>>25056271
The typical
>lol u coulda been a nigger
fallacy. Your anecdotes are irrelevant here, normie sympathizer.
>>
>>25056327
Oh well. You can "accept your fate" if you'd like. It's your life and you're free to do whatever you'd like with it. I'm just saying, there are alternatives where you can still win even if it's an uphill climb.
>>
>>25056364
If you are inferior you can never win. That's the truth.
>>
>>25055439
>105-110
the 'i'm just an underachieving genius' gap
>>
>>25056457
Inferior is subjective. Deng Xiaoping was the man who reformed China and put it on the path to being the superpower it is today.
His height: 5'0"
Also had three wives.
>>
true story. small tits are the best and why would you wanna not look like a little girl? who the fuck likes old people???
>>
>>25054543
Lol omg lol XD
>>
File: ixAwZHw.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1775) Image search: [Google]
ixAwZHw.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1775
maybe if men didn't like small tits I'd be able to get a top qt gf ;_;

small tits + cute face is the perfect combination
>>
>>25053201

i dont know about you guys but atleast for me as long as the girl is relatively attractive the boob size doesn't really turn me on any more or less.

its like there is almost some primal instinct to mate regardless, or something,
>>
>>25053201
Having no tits has no advantages or disadvantages since most guys don't cares about tits as much as a girl cares about cock.

Men will line up for small tits, chicks aren't lining up for small dicks. Even then the stupid bitch can get implants if she really wanted.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.