[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I see in /r9k/ the strongest and smartest men who've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg (83 KB, 498x615) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg
83 KB, 498x615
Man, I see in /r9k/ the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation eating tendies, pissing in jugs; slaves with good boy points. Normies have us chasing gfs and roasties, making posts we hate so we can talk about shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on facebook to believe that one day we'd all be Chads, and career men, and normies. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
>>
that movie sucked
>>
>>25053191
sure m8 I bet you gave Lucy 10/10
>>
>>25053200
havent seen it

fight club overrated as fuck desu
>>
>>25053138
Keep going brother
>>
>le watered down nietzschean philosophy flick

Are you sure you are on the right website, champ
>>
>>25053228
I know this is b8 but I am going to do this anyway

>good acting and cast
>director did good job
>faithful to original material
>story with actual message
>rewatchable, 2nd time you see it as whole different movie unless you read the book or know the plot

also please list movie you consider to be top-notch and not overrated.
>>
>>25053331
If you love something, you're euphoric fedora-tier
>>
>>25053331
>panders primarily to white, middle classed teenagers who feel like they need to break free from the status quo
not david fincher's finest work. maybe i'd appreciate it more if it didn't gain the cult following of annoying dweebs who say that fight club is the best film they've seen ever
>>
>>25053232
>fight club
>in any way related to nietzsche

Atleast read him before embarrassing yourself
>>
>>25053138

so much tired meme in this post. You should probably find some shit, eat it and die of e. coli
>>
>>25053565
I don't really care about anything but movie, my all time fav is probably scarface and I mean whole movie not just "bad-ass parts". and when it comes to fincher, well fight club and seven are my favorite movies he did. I would rate them to be equally good.
>>25053550
sorry I got no clue what are you trying to say.
>>
>>25053565

You ripped this opinion straight out of an article. Slate, I think, was the magazine.
Poor show robot.
At least try to make your shit-talking original, will you?
>>
Can I create another personality, that doesn't give a fuck like in the movie?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.