[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She just ignores your text Why do I invest so much in what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pepeenough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeenough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>She just ignores your text

Why do I invest so much in what this girl thinks of me? It's terrible to have your self esteem tied to a girl. I'm done. I'm living for me from this point on.

Who else here not mad at women but renouncing them because they're sick of their shit?
>>
>oneitis calls me and tries to cheer me up after I failed an important exam
>wants to go out
>never hear from her again

seriously? she doesnt answer when I call and I havent seen her for 2 months... it would be nice to meet her from time to time, but I guess that fantasy is over.

just kill me
>>
>>25052855
This TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST LADDIE
>>
>>25052855
Give her time. Women rarely respond immediately.
>>
>>25052907
I think the worst think for me and my oneitis is that I don't feel like I'll ever be as important to her as she feels to me. I need to just get over her.
>>
>>25053044
It's been over 24 hours. Usually her texts will have a read receipt and this one just says delivered but there's no way a message goes unread for more than a day. It was ignored.
>>
>>25053055
It's possible anon. Maybe she didn't have the time to respond or whatever. Give it time. Under no circumstances should you message her anything else. Just wait for the response.
>>
>>25053067
Nah, I'm not going to message her. I just feel irritated. I hate to be ignored. It's just fucking impolite.
>>
>>25053075
I know anon, I also hate being ignored and see that as impolite. But remember that not responding can be a VERY powerful mental weapon.

Anyway, just wait. Who's the girl to you btw?
>>
It's reversed at age 23 for me

Girl messaged me recently, and I haven't responded in 12 days. It's the same feel you get when have an assignment due, but you keep saying 'I'll start tomorrow' which of course you don't.

Once 'love' goes stale there's little of interest to talk about with women

Don't bother with girls who don't respond frequently - even you get with them, it'll only get worse after a month or two when the excitement starts to fade
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.