[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/com ments/3x4v5k/this_video_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 36
File: 12498230970755030637.jpg (97 KB, 551x737) Image search: [Google]
12498230970755030637.jpg
97 KB, 551x737
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3x4v5k/this_video_will_save_you_years_of_wasted/

>Tfw reddit destroys robot's delusional views on male/female friendships
Fuck...
>>
>>25052603
>reddit
You have to be over 18 to use this website friendo :^)
>>
>>25052603
to be fair that video was pretty spot on in every way possible.
>>
>>25052687
I also agree that women are NEVER at fault in this situation.
>>
>>25052687
>just be urself
>ask her out lmao
>if not its k just move on
>talk to girls non stop
literally normie tier
>>
If you orbit a woman like that you're not a robot, just a pathetic failed normie who probably has a Reddit account. Also you are a cuck.
>>
none of this stuff happened to me why is this video so judgmental, also

>this is toxic

le toxic behavior
>>
>>25052709

Doesn't matter if they're at fault lmao

If you're going to be sitting around waiting for women to take accountability for their actions you better get comfortable. It's still YOUR choice to be a beta orbiter cuckboi.
>>
>>25052719
>why is this video so judgmental
Because you are the most cancerous thing in society, a heterosexual male.
>>
File: 1435697642011.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1435697642011.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>>25052603

only normies have oneitis

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25052711
guess what, you have to be normie to get girls. Being a pathetic sad loser is not going to attract anyone. b8 harder faggot.
>>
>>25052735
pretty much, never had one never will have one
>>
>>25052711

Is not having oneitis normie now?
>>
>>25052603
Source on my new waifu
>>
It's absolutely right.

The problem is is that all the fucking tv shows, movies, our parents, our teachers, the magazines etc keep pushing the idea onto young boys that they need to be passive. They need to put everyone ahead of themselves. They need to just wait and be patient, because they are all special snowflakes that will get rewarded if they just wait for the world to hand everything to them.

It's fucking cruel. Society has ruined so many young men's lives with this bullshit. The first step is to break free from this lie.
>>
>>25052776

true robot won't get close enough to a gril for her to be any different from randoms walking down the street
>>
>Advice on how to get a girl
>ask her out

bravo I couldn't have ever guessed

It's not like it could recommend ways to get into a girls head as a crush so she'd be more likely to go out with you, the advice is just if you like someone ask them out

fuck me
>>
>hurr it's so easy to give up on someone you love
>>
>Some gook getting cucked by white men
Kek, imagine how mad you'd all be if it was a nignog
>>
>>25052803
Thank god I'm an omega male and free from this bullshit.
I bought the book "No more Mr nice guy" and halfway through it I was like "Holy shit, I'm not a passive nice guy. I'm an apathetic, asshole loner."
Feels good man.
>>
>>25052871
>Thank god I'm inferior to Chad's! Feels good knowing the closest I'll get to breeding is taking care of one of their thrown away, pregnant ex-fuckhole.
>>
>>25052832
>thinking you actually love her, not just the idea of her
>>
>>25052711
I hate this logic because it means you have to "settle" for someone you don't actually like, just because you finally found someone desperate enough to say "yes" to a date. It makes dating seem as if you never had a choice in the matter. You either accept what you are given, or you get nothing at all.
>>
>>25052888
>giving a shit about about breeding
Holy fucking shit where do you think you are you fucking redditor
>>
>>25052603
This video is more or less right, but here's the thing they didn't bother to mention or left out or something

If this is the path you follow, where you start talking to as much girls as possible, you're going to lose your ability to really connect with someone you want to get romantically interested in

this is the problem of female selectivity when it comes to mates

because of the number of girls you have to approach and because of the number of times you're going to get rejected by a majority of them until one will go on a date with you, it gets harder to even see a future with any of them because you know how the game works. You know how replaceable you are in the eyes of a female, and you've already experienced this first hand. So you go on a couple dates, most of them end with nothing coming in the future as the female has cut you off, and of the few that do go well, you might get into a relationship. So where do you go from there? Hope that it works out when you KNOW she's active all over social media and there's this guy at work that she has her eyes on: 6'3 with an appealing face, nice jaw, and a well defined ottermode body. How long do you think she's going to remain faithful, ESPECIALLY when you KNOW that you're replaceable?

No amount of "working on yourself" will ever really mask that truth: the truth that you, as a male, are easily replaceable in the eyes of a female and that there is nothing you can really do about it. Working on yourself is nice if you want to lead a more fulfilling life, but you have to prepare to live it alone because after you are exposed to the truth behind how females work, you will never be able to trust them again.
>>
>>25052912
Welcome to the human experience
>>
>>25052981
please let me off mr bones wild ride
>>
>>25052603
Oh, guide for complete delusional retards! Nice, his board really needs it i guess.
>>
>>25052813

That's not what I mean. I don't talk to girls.
But I also don't waste my time thinking about them all the time, especially a specific one I put on a pedestal.

Being socially retarded does not mean you have to fixate like an autist.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Reddit:
(i didn't even watch the video, i just saw this comment)

>Man, after being on reddit for a few years and frequenting /r/videos I've pretty much given up on having a clean youtube history. Hell even Amazon thinks I'm a freak from the random products I've clicked on through reddit. It's getting to be an issue. I mean, I can clear my browser history, and make sure my computer is clean from anything scandalous... but my girlfriend wants to show me something on Amazon and all of a sudden "OH HEY 11181514 WE SAW YOU WERE LOOKING AT THIS OIL DRUM FULL OF SEXUAL LUBRICANT, HERE'S SOME OTHER WEIRD SHIT".
>>
>>25052603
Is that oniongirl?
>>
>>25052912
Well yeah, that is what it is. Normies just binge on netflex and delude themselves that they're life is more dramatic and significant of the truth.
>>
>>25052920
>Failing your one genetic purpose
Degenerate, reddit, liberal scum.
>>
>>25053036
but he was using le hiddy crhomie browsie mode, how could that possible be? :<(
>>
>>25052711
Depends upon how you take the video, forcefully/randomly talking to girls is retarded advice, unless you're chad tier, in which case you're almost guaranteed to get your oneitis, but just getting to know as many people as you could is not a bad advice. Ditching the slut if she doesn't want you is quite a good idea. Pursuing other things than relationships is also a good idea even if it's really ambiguous and could be taken wrong.
>>
File: so mad.gif (339 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
so mad.gif
339 KB, 300x165
>the video is from awkward male point of view
>the whole responsibility is laying on his shoulders
>girl doesn't have to concern herself with any of this shit
>girl doesn't need to jump through all kinds of hoops unlike the guy has
>just b urself :^)

It's just so fucking unfair. I know life isn't always fair, but jesus fucking christ how come the whole relationship and asking out thing is 101% relying on me? It would be so much easier if the girl just came like halfway and we could together agree to try it out, but oh no no no no no I need to *man up* and act like I'm a character in some 90s romantic comedy. I'm probably the one who has to pay for everything as well because I'm the one who asks her out. That's my biggest beef with relationships and dating, I feel she doesn't need to do anything. Girls just need to sit and wait for their prince to arrive, who WILL eventually arrive thanks to videos like this.
Shit like this wants me to believe that women are completely oblivious to hints and cues, and that guys staring at them and acting awkwardly around them are just weirdos and not men who find them attractive.
>>
File: 140666565456.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
140666565456.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>25053097
>le hiddy crhomie browsie mode
An original kek.
>>
>>25053093
>implying I give a shit about some "genetic purpose"
>implying your random "insults" are gonna do anything
Go back to tumblr/reddit or wherever you came from you fucking retard because you quite clearly don't belong here
>>
>>25053159
It's pretty obvious he's from /pol/.
Haven't you noticed his type around here?
>>
>>25053118
the problem with this is we hate people here. we've all been slighted by them, there is no motivation to get to know as many people as you can, ESPECIALLY if you have no ulterior motives for people and especially if you can't even be in their social spaces.

the only people who want to network and meet everyone are the same people who have ulterior motives and want to use people for thei rown benefit, beyond a communal type of utilization.
>>
File: Fuu.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fuu.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
>>25052888
You seem to have misunderstood my post completely.
We can't all be perfect so I forgive you.
>>
File: 1374611330213.png (75 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1374611330213.png
75 KB, 251x251
How come he's the one who needs to change?
>girls like men who are interesting
Well men like women even if the women are not interesting, now what? I don't care if the girl of my dreams spends 17 hours a day on computer, but apparently I have to be like Indiana Jones in order to be even slightly interesting.
>>
>>25053206
i went on a date with one of my co workers. i asked her first, initiated, did everything first.
we don't hear from each other for 3 days.
out of no where she tells me i'm not putting in enough effort.

we both did the same thing but i'm the one who didn't put any effort in? do you see how this works?
women are absolutely infallible, they think they can do no wrong.
>>
File: dear sweet chloe.gif (832 KB, 400x442) Image search: [Google]
dear sweet chloe.gif
832 KB, 400x442
>>25052603
>"Hey, I wonder what arcanine is obsessing over today. Doo dee doo"
>"Wait. They needed to be told this? Really?"
You guys really didn't know this?
Do *any* of you have a father or older brother with a set of balls?
>>
>>25052709
How *you* think and act is not someone else's problem, kid
>>
>>25053244
single child to a single mommy who took me away from insane religious family and compulsive liar father.
i've met them all, so i know they're all shit.
and my dad has like 12 children with different women. yeah, i want to follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>25052711
Typical robot, see a video that says
?Change what you do, how you react to others, and how you think, sometimes in drastic ways
and hears
>be yourself
You guys are losers for reasons
>>
>>25052803
Man.
I am so glad I didn't encounter that shit growing up.
>>
>>25053265
Chad doesn't have to, I don't see why I should. Just so I can accept my inferior place in society given by things out of my control? No thanks, I'd rather not be a normie slave.
>>
>>25052830
That is how it usually starts, kid
>>
File: 1449638319279.jpg (21 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1449638319279.jpg
21 KB, 240x260
>mfw this entire thread
What's the deal with normalfags? They claim not to be pathetic beta c.u.c.k.s and yet they clearly are!
>>
>>25052603
It's normie shit, plus they say "fucking" as an adjective an awful lot in this video designed to get you to stop thinking
about 10/10s.
>>
>>25052895
underrated post, needs to be repeated more often
>>
>>25052603
>...

fuck this robot cuz
>>
File: 1449573179973.jpg (18 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1449573179973.jpg
18 KB, 259x365
>>25053303
Wtf how old are you?
Holy shit I don't even care, just fuck off.
>>
File: 1424576480016.jpg (65 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1424576480016.jpg
65 KB, 563x542
>>25053093

Guess my ancestors should have left me with better genes if they wanted me to pass them on. The line ends with me. Shithead ancestors should have considering leaving me better genetics when they were reproducing, now I get to spite them for making me a non-Chad.

>mfw deliberately ending a line of reproduction that goes back tens of thousands of years
>>
>>25052964
>you're going to lose your ability to really connect with someone you want to get romantically interested in
This may be the stupidest thing in this thread.
>Pining after a girl that doesn't care about me means I feel valued but meeting lots of women until I find one that cares for me makes me feel worthless
>Being ignored = good for self-esteem, being cared for = bad for self-esteem
FFS, anon, go talk to a girl, would ya'?
>>
>>25053168
>implying /pol/ is where they came from
The people spewing cuck and reddit migrated from other sites in the second half of 2014 (gamergate), many have been here less than a year...
>>
File: 1449637262145.jpg (43 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1449637262145.jpg
43 KB, 337x404
>>25053334
This is the most alpha thing possible.
Get this Chad outta here.
>>
>>25052912
>If you meet a lot of people you will find someone who likes you
>That's settling
Fucking robots, man. You'd rather silently pine for a woman who doesn't care for you than look for a woman who does care for you.
Loneliness from laziness.
>>
File: image.png (282 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 640x853
>>25052713
>>25052721
>>25052757
>>25052888
>>25053244
>>25053265

All of you need to gtfo this board.
Leave and go back to watching Orange is the New Black with some tinder bitch
>>
>>25053149
The point is that the situation where the girl doesn't like you back. If she did a little bit it wouldn't be a problem. That's like complaining about having a bad team in halo. You need to know how to carry if they suck, and hope they aren't shit next time
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>25053351
And they all went straight to /pol/ because they were all underage and impressionable.
>>
File: 1426786033414.jpg (75 KB, 655x606) Image search: [Google]
1426786033414.jpg
75 KB, 655x606
>>25053352

It feels like I'm cucking ghosts
>>
>>25053149
Protip #1 - how you act and think is your responsibility
Protip #2 - being told to change how you think and act != 'be yourself'
>>
>>25053234
>Dating a co-worker
Don't do that
>>
>>25053264
>no
FTFY
>>
>>25053284
LOL.
>Why would I want to change to be anything like the men who have what I want?
Do you have any idea how retarded the things you say sound?
>>
>>25053340
>FFS, anon, go talk to a girl, would ya'?

I've talked to a bunch of em. Most are pretty much cookie cutters of each other. Of the ones that weren't basic, they either had boyfriends or weren't interested.

>This may be the stupidest thing in this thread
>Pining after a girl that doesn't care about me means I feel valued but meeting lots of women until I find one that cares for me makes me feel worthless

Whoever said that she even cares for you? Most just tolerate you. "Caring" is only reserved for a female's offspring or Chad, it doesn't go towards the majority of males a.k.a. pretty much everyone on this board. Also, how did you gauge

>Pining after a girl that doesn't care about me means I feel valued

from my post? If anything it's the opposite really.
>Being ignored = good for self-esteem, being cared for = bad for self-esteem

that's mostly projection, that's not what I meant nor what I said
>>
>>25053318
Hit a nerve, robbie?
>>
>>25053432
the guy who i quoted was being a newfag, so he got a newfag response
if you don't know most people here don't have fathers, you haven't been lurking long.
>>
>>25053172
>the only people who want to network are people the same people who have ulterior motives

? Normals are just sociable, they LOVE people, they don't use them/abuse them, they just love the whole package, the love the interaction, the attention.

If you want to say the everyone is just using others to feel better about themselves, then it discards any kind of social interaction by default, because that is always the bottom line of any social interaction at least to some degree.

Also, if you hate people and still want to have a girlfriend, then I have to break it to you, but these two don't mix and if you trully hate people, why would you even want to have a girlfriend to begin with?
>>
>>25053244
Stop pretending to be an old fag desu
>>
>>25053445
I will never get what they want. That's the point. By trying hard I might come closer to them, but the work I invest and the output I get is just not comparable as if I was actually born like them.

That's just something that men are fed. So they work hard for society that shits on them and consideres them expendable. If everyone just realized they have no chance to be a Chad they'd drop out(minus the cucks who enjoy getting shat on).
>>
>>25053457
they don't use them, huh? you sure about that?
they're not using them just to feel better, it could be for anything, for that ride to school in the morning, for that smoke out, for that hot girl that always comes over, but doesn't come to your house, for that job recommendation.

you can hate people and still want sex, biology is a conundrum.
you should look up the word "paradox". everything is not so black&white.
>>
>>25053465
The loser has two favorite phrases
1) "I did my best"
2) "I'll never be best, so why try?"
Sure, there are variations, like
>Why do *I* have to change? Why can't everyone else change for me?
>It's rigged, man, it is all about exploiting you and I would rather be lonely, cold, and shivering that happy and rich while giving Them what They want
Ever hear of the term 'unprincipled exception'? It refers to people who claim to have absolute rules but have "yeah, buts" that invalidate their rules without abandoning the rules.
>"Women only like tall men" "What about Tom Cruise?" Yeah, but - he's handsome/rich/both"
>"Women only like handsome men" "What about Lyle Lovett? "Yeah, but he's rich" "His wife is richer" "Yeah, but he's famous" "His wife is more famous" "Yeah, but shut up"
The entire outlook of robots is built on 'woe is me' and nothing else.
>>
>>25053359
>You'd rather silently pine for a woman who doesn't care for you than look for a woman who does care for you.
Both situations are the same: you will be unhappy in both, but at least in the former you will actually love that person. Love is a beautiful thing. Let us not let it go to waste.
>>
>>25053574
My god, you've brought an army of strawmen.

I don't see for example how your example with Tom Cruise is relevant. Only thing it proves is that he had to be extremely talented and rich just to be considered a human being. And even then despite having all this he is mentioned as someone short. If anything it proves that manlets got dealt a very shitty hand and can't really do anything about it.

Also yeah I'd rather be nothing, then accept my inferior place in society. I'd rather starve to death than work myself to death for another 40 years while Chad gets much more for much less work. Only winning move is not to play.
>>
File: 1441739787156.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441739787156.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>>25052603
>jus b urself the leddit version

Get the fuck out you used up whore
>>
>>25053521
No, quite sure majority of people don't think about majority of other people as utility, they help eachother from time to time, but that's not the reason why they'e friendly and want to spend time with eachother. You seriously think that people befriend others because they ultimately want something from them? That's quite naive.

And as for the GF. You don't really want girlfriend per se, you just want someone to dip your dick in, which can be fulfilled by a girlfriend, but having one goes wayyyy beyond that. The term you're looking for would be a fuckbuddy.
>>
This shitty video again? We did this yesterday, without having to go through reddit. This is pure plebbit dung material, stop bringing their cancer over here. This video doesn't bring anything that hasn't been brought 5k times already either.
>>
>>25053244
Do *any* of you have a father or older brother with a set of balls?

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE OF COURSE NOT STOP PRETENDING TO BE OLD ANYONE HERE MORE THAN 5 MINUTES UNDERSTANDS THIS LET THEM REEE AND SHOOT UP MORE NORMIES
>>
>>25053265
There was a point where this lifestyle should have stopped and I have clearly passed it, I think imma keep going and see what happens tbqh senpai.
>>
File: fsdfddfd.jpg (72 KB, 790x590) Image search: [Google]
fsdfddfd.jpg
72 KB, 790x590
>>25053574
>Strawman: The Post
Whatever makes you sleep at night kiddo.
I know that the average normalfag isn't particularly happy so it makes sense that you'd come here and spew all this bullshit at the bottom tier of civilized society.
>>
>DUDE JUST BECOME AN EMPTY SHELL THERES SOMEONE OUT THERE 4 U

The reality: No, not every guy can be that fit social rich dude who travels around the world and uses iCuck devices

Some men have shit genetics. Some men have shit upbringings, so their bodies and minds are too far gone. For these men, their bodies and minds are too far gone. Even if they could change, they wouldn't want to because they'd have to sacrifice their self-identity, and for what? For some uncertain hope of a relationshit/family?

When I was younger, I traveled the world with my father and lived like a Chad for several months straight, and because I was young I wasn't inhibited by anxiety as I am now. The best thing I got out of it was the insight that no matter what you do or where you go, you'll always be of a certain character. Even when I was young, I always preferred playing videogames to the life of traveling which I found tedious much of the time. Even if I didn't have social anxiety, I wouldn't do it again because it's just boring to me. It's like going to some Cafe everyone raves on about, and then when you go there all it is just sitting around with some fancy mudcake and coffee while make small-talk with a friend - some people actually seem to enjoy this; I don't.

It's disgusting that the only men women want are of a primal nature. It's disgusting, but I accept it as reality. Focusing on improving yourself is beneficial for more reasons than one, i.e. health, but doing it to attract women is just plain dumb. Even if by some miracle, you turn from neckbeard to jock in 5 years or less, would you even want a woman then? The only men who want a relationship (not a quickie) with a woman are those who feel insecure about themselves. The real 'waste' is the pursuit of women. You don't necessarily feel 'lonely' or 'empty' single, and there's no pressure/burden on you. There's less excitement, but if you've ever been in a relationship, you'll know the lows make it not worth it rationally.
>>
>>25053633
>>25053719
>Claim strawman
>confirm that you believe the statements yourself
>>
>>25053780
>don't say why the beliefs are untrue
>>
>>25052603
>this video will save you years of wasted time
TOO LATE. FUCKIN' A, WISH I HAD SEEN THIS A DECADE AGO...
>Tfw I've been all three of those types
>>
>>25053574
While it is true that I could be trying harder and there is some validity to your argument, you fail to realize how fucking hard it is to exist as a robot, how you are in every way a second class citizen. I shouldn't have to pander around and change my entire personality to please the people around me. I have started to fancy being a NEET civil disobedience, as fucking retarded as that is. That's what my life has come to, friend. So you can just fuck right off with those strawmen.
>>
>>25052711
This is literally the best advice. Just be yourself for fucks sake. Talk to people. Get in shape.

It's that fucking simple. This board is like the retards in credit card debt that bitch at the concept of not blowing so much money on retarded spurious purchases.
>>
File: 1450321383595.gif (497 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1450321383595.gif
497 KB, 500x376
>>25053749
We could be good friends.
You sound a lot like me but I could never write something as smart as this.
>>
>>25052709
Cry more m8
>>
>>25053882
Being a robot doesn't get you anywhere.
>>
>>25053244
You talk like such a fucking normie it disgusts me

>uhm... do you guys have *ANY* father figues in your lives like oh my god
>>
File: superdick.gif (236 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
superdick.gif
236 KB, 400x243
>>25053626
No, they're not the same. This is not a binary choice. You could find another girl who likes you just as much as you like her.
>>
if you follow this advice and ``invest in yourself'' then it's gonna be a ton of work creating a false persona to win girls and when you finally get a girlfriend you'll have to keep acting that fake persona for the rest of your life

it's a soul-destroying charade and you should really just stop
>>
>>25053922
If you're inferior then working hard won't get you anywhere either. It's that simple. When the reward for working hard is so low due to being born with shitty conditions it doesn't even pay off to work hard.
>>
>>25054001
>You could find another girl who likes you just as much as you like her.
Yeah and you could win the lottery too.
>>
>>25052603
Pretty accurate desu
Either find someone else or stop caring about that oneitus like a 16 year old in puberty who can't think beyond his dick.
>>
>>25052603
whats that of a ugly shit face you posted there OP
>>
>>25053665
naive but i see it happen a lot, hmm. maybe it's regional?
pretending it doesn't happen a lot is naive in my point of view.
have you ever met a prostitute?
>suspect i'm talking to a know-it-all
>leave thread
>>
>>25054010
Reminds me of a short greentext about the MC of Huniepop where he just keeps switching personas to match with each of the girls and eventually loses himself.
Just an empty shell with a bunch of fabricated identities he forged to match each girl.
>>
>>25054101
You can always find people that are wishing to use others, there's nothing new on that concept, but most people don't interact that way, they just like others and want to be sociable.

Prostitute isn't a girlfriend, right? She's just a fuckbuddy, like, what's your point?
>>
>>25053796
I never said they were untrue - I said people held them.
People admitting they hold them, which both replies did, is all the confirmation needed.
You pretending to be intellectual is as pathetic as you pretending to know what a breast feels like
>>
>>25053829
Let me translate for you
>Why do *I* have to change? Why can't everyone else change for me?
>It's rigged, man, it is all about exploiting you and I would rather be lonely, cold, and shivering that happy and rich while giving Them what They want
>>
>>25053906
http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~d_svoisk/shinji/
>>
>>25053949
>No, I have no father figure in my life
FTFY
>>
>>25054010
My real takeaway is that relationships aren't for everybody and that the real advice some of us need here is how to overcome our petty desires and strive for higher things in life.
>>
>>25054145
So if you're not trying to disprove these things then what's so bad about people believing in them? What's bad about believing in something that is true? Just the fact that it's a social custom to pretend like it isn't the truth?
>>
File: 1443730902526.jpg (149 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
1443730902526.jpg
149 KB, 752x938
>>25053749
>all men who are a tad bit manlier than me are savage, mindless brutes who retain not a figment of personality and only care about the booty
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
>>25053206
Because he's the one who wants to get a girl. You can do whatever the fuck you want, and people can't be attracted to and date whoever the fuck they want.

Men want to date the most attractive woman possible and women want to date the most interesting man possible.

What a surprise
>>
>>25052888
>Inferior to chad because you dont want to breed
Dumbass pls go.
>>
File: 1448709084370.jpg (14 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1448709084370.jpg
14 KB, 288x339
Only thing that really bothers me about this video is the "do interesting things" mainstream shit.

Fuck I hate travelling, foreign cultures, gym and all that stuff. I'm handsome but physically weak, can't run shit but I've no trouble getting girls anywhere.

I'm lazy so I don't work on myself, I can't forget my exes. I can't delete pictures of my exes. I'm too hooked in the past to be healthy and good to myself and my future. I wish I had the courage to delete everything that reminds me of the dear memories I have, be they good or bad.

I was obsessive while in relationships and after that too. I've little self-control and discipline which worries me.

Girls that get attracted to guys having "interesting hobbies" don't interest me. A man is defined by his actions, yes, but being a total sheep and doing stuff only because others are doing it aswell is brainless and tells of lack of creativity and vision.
>>
>>25053206
>men like women even if the women are not interesting
relationships with uninteresting women are uninteresting
I'd rather date someone who is interesting, wouldn't you
>>
>>25052603
why are you on reddit?
why did you need this explained to you?
fucking cancer
>>
If I was everything I wanted to be, why would I waste my time on a woman in the first place?

Checkmate Reddit
>>
File: 1450351114618_edit.jpg (53 KB, 551x737) Image search: [Google]
1450351114618_edit.jpg
53 KB, 551x737
>>25052788
Can't post without text and shit
>>
>>25054200
Nerdy dudes want nerdy gfs. Nerdy girls want chads with glasses.
>>
>>25054223
Interesting is subjective. I don't care if she has no social life or hobbies if she's nice and likes to spend time with me, even if the time we spend was spent on silence while playing vidya together.
>>
>>25052895
>loving
>anything

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25054335
Jesus what a selfish overtly needy man baby you are.
>>
>>25054325
Nerdy dudes want stacys with nerdy interests not this
>>
>>25054387
>needy

I'm not the one demanding a complete makeover and world view change. I'd even be with a fat chick as long as she's not mean.
>>
The video fails as soon as he said
>women love guys who lead interesting lives

No. You don't fucking live an interesting life, pick up hobbies or do anything for the sole purpose of attracting women. You do it because YOU want to, because it makes YOU a better person. Those kind of women want an "interesting" guy as an accessory for themselves despite having no quality characterists to bring to the table themselves. Stop wasting your time worrying about what women think, or what they want, or if they find you attractive. Live your own goddamn fulfilling life only spend time with women that are worth it. Never let a woman think she has power over you, because she doesn't.
>>
>>25054223
Son, does this mean you're gay ?
>>
>>25052603
>just talk to more girls
i fucking hate it when people say this shit. you can't just stand on the sidewalk waiting for qts to walk by so you can pounce on them.
>>
>wanting a gf
Please take this opportunity to leave and never come back
>>
>>25052603
No, this video is shit beyond Step 1: Ask Girl Out and the oneitis stuff.

>Talk to more girls.
Yes, this will improve your odds of meeting a girl who may like her. It's very complacent to assume robots don't try taking to many girls, and feel the way they do because they're always rejected, but whatever. Do you like these girls? Settling for someone out of desperation is also toxic because you're lying to your gf and yourself.

>Women like guys who lead interesting lives.
Here's where the bullshit is thick. Women don't care what you do, or any of your hobbies. And if you're doing these things in the hopes of finding a relationship, then you're as bad off as you were before. Women only care about social status. This should really say 'Get a good job, and pay a woman betabux!'
>>
>>25052687
Except the part where it tells you to ask out as many girls as possible.

That's what this guy did.
https://np.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

>Every post I have ever read in regards to dating on reddit includes this quote "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take." So, I put myself out there and ask ~600 girls out in the space of 4 years and I'm a creep? Do you think that is easy to do?
>P.S. All of my comments have been down-voted (some are worthy of them but most of them are completely reasonable, so thanks for that) and I have negative comment karma on my account, so I can no longer post replies.

The comments were filled with people bashing OP for being desperate and calling him a creep. Another example of why leddit is just a shitty hive-mind where anything that violates their world view must be down-voted into oblivion and the poster silenced.
>>
File: 1442611115566.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1442611115566.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>>25053882
>Just be yourself for fucks sake.

what do you think the problem is you fucking faggot
>>
>just be yourself
I dont understand this arguement, how can you not be yourself. I think and act as myself, every action I do is being me. How is this not being myself?
>>
>>25053749
my fucking nigga
>>
>>25055686
>Not being silently interesting
>Spewing spaghetti when you get the chance
Hey, not my fault.

Oh right, I'm sorry, it's probably because I have a decent face instead of a creepy look, even though I'm a fucking manlet. Can you believe them? Fucking bitches.
>>
>>25052603
>talking to women
I wish all these normies/failed normies would leave this board.
>>
The video wasn't that bad
>>
File: 1449593698349.jpg (12 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1449593698349.jpg
12 KB, 286x509
>>25052603
>video beings

>there is this ONE girl... you had a nice conversation with her

well i guess this video isn't made for the likes of me
>>
>>25054198
>19 years old, 6'3 175lbs, broad shoulders, perfect skin, dark brown hair, blue eyes
>starting point guard on my university basketball team
>4.0 GPA in electronic and computer engineering
>dress well, very confident in myself
>read literature, fluent in 3 languages
>rank in the top 2% in my country in abstract reasoning, which is considered ''innate intelligence'' which can't be taught

I am in the top 3% of men easily, yet I don't give a shit about having a relationship. I don't know I'm probably a sociopath, only reason I'd want a gf is to increase my social value, which I don't really give a shit about. Most women (and men) are fucking boring as hell if you have an ounce of intelligence. My childhood was fucked so ''being myself'' doesn't really work. Creating a false persona just to have empty sex seems like a lot of time and effort when I can just use my hand to get my primal urges out of the way in 5 minutes.
>>
the guy in this video is too old not to understand this. It's a lesson u should learn in Highschool after the first heartbreak.
>>
File: 1417908210073.jpg (35 KB, 637x627) Image search: [Google]
1417908210073.jpg
35 KB, 637x627
>just be yourself
>you need to man up
>>
>>25056563
You're right but still some people are too retarded on don't get it.
>>
File: 1446474396800.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1446474396800.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>25056550
o im laffin
>>
File: 1434789238680.jpg (130 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1434789238680.jpg
130 KB, 900x1344
>>25056550
>Bragging about your "superior intellect" while posting on a Peruvian saucepan trading forum on a Thursday morning

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
File: 1411503024481.png (347 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1411503024481.png
347 KB, 1000x1000
>>25056689
>>25056745

>when you have it so good that people don't even believe you when you talk about it

thanks for the ego boost lads, not like I needed it but thanks anyway
>>
>>25052603
>video says the word "TOXIC"

fucking closed it instantly.

What is it with annoying faggot retards always using the same gay words?

"Problematic", "toxic", and a few others I can't remember right now.
>>
File: woahheyguys.png (109 KB, 2370x2090) Image search: [Google]
woahheyguys.png
109 KB, 2370x2090
>>25056795
>Allegedly has a decent life
>Still comes to r9k

For what purpose
>>
>>25052603
Ok, a few fucking things

>firstly, reddit

>this video is directed towards beta orbiter faggots, don't orbit don't problem

>le toxic behaviour meme

>all three situations already cycle through my head, anyway, so I mentally drop a girl before I even bother

> I don't internet stalk girls, I don't even have cuckbook

>on that note, I'm so glad cuck was defiltered

>le just bee urself and ask her out meme

>le ebin just bee urself and talk to girls meme

>go meet more girls

>Pffffffffttttttthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>0/10 absolutely useless advice

My verdict? Stay off reddit, it rots your brain.
>>
>>25056887
I'm still a khv with no real friends. I used to come here everyday before I started college. I was a depressed recluse from 13 until like 18.
>>
>>25056550
i feel you
>18 years old, 6'4 185lbs, wide muscular shoulders, manly light dark skin, very dark brown hair, light blue/grey eyes
>starting forward on my university soccer team
>4.1GPA in mechanical, electronical and computer engineering
>very good sense of fashion, model for european sports brands, innate confidence
>read literature, recite poems by heart when I am bored, natural drama talent, speak 5 languages
>rank in the top 1% in my country in diagrammatic reasoning, friends with the pope

I am in the top1% of men worldwide easily, yet I coudln't care less about relationships either. We are both sociopaths probably so whatever.
I fully understand and feel with you
>>
>>25056956
>>25056550

>samefag detected
Nice try, Dundee
>>
>>25052603
I want all you reddit niggers to leave.
>>
>>25053149
Took the words straight out of my mouth.
>>
>>25056937
>>on that note, I'm so glad cuck was defiltered
fucking finally i was getting sick of cvck.
>>
File: image.gif (100 KB, 374x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
100 KB, 374x400
>>25056956
He he is this a meme?
>>
>>25052603
How the fuck does the asian guy in this video live in such a rich house? Like jesus christ he's got that spacious clean room overlooking the city. I would KILL for a place like that. That guy could band any woman he wanted guarenteed wtih that kinda money. man FUCK my shitty apartment
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
Just get a better personality anon
>>
>>25054200
And what do women have to do to attract a man? Put on some makeup while we have to travel the world and lift for years.
>>
File: 1449332291863.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1449332291863.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>25057059
getting girls is easy just lift bro
>>
This is p awful, but it contains a single truths.

Let go.
>>
File: 1440614384802.jpg (498 KB, 1642x1944) Image search: [Google]
1440614384802.jpg
498 KB, 1642x1944
>>25057124
girls have it just as hard or harder anon. There are just no good guys out there.
>>
>>25057059
>>25057124
Basically this tbqh famiglia
>>
Why the fuck do normies even come on this board.

Don't you understand that robots don't want your crappy normie advice. Go back to www.reddit.com/r/foreveralone
>>
>>25052603
>just find a girl who likes you :DDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1450374955429.jpg (10 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1450374955429.jpg
10 KB, 200x194
>all these normies in this thread
I cant even handle how much beeing yourself there is in this thread
>>
>>25056550
Also add narcissist to your list there.
>>
>>25056795
>top 3 % of men
>post Pepe

Someone hold this can of laughter.
>>
>>25052709
>complaining that someone doesn't love you back

lmao, imagine an ugly girl you weren't attracted to constantly stalking you or trying to get with you, you'd find it annoying wouldn't you?

grow up m8
>>
All I really got from this is "Don't get oneitis"
>>
If you're not masturbating to anime at least two times a day you have no one to blame but yourself for still wanting a girlfriend
>>
>>25052912
no it doesn't. did you miss the whole point of talking to lots of girls? to finding someone who likes you back
>>
>>25052871
How does it feel to be apathetic?
>>
>>25053064
This is oniongirl, I've just been sent a link to this thread, that is a picture of me.

>>25052603
OP what is your deal?
>>
>>25055867
the top comment is dope senpai
>>
>>25058113

So I suffer and she suffers. What's your point?
>>
>>25055867
The hive mind is fucking that nigger up. They keep making assumptions about his personality and what he wants. People do that here too.

But Reddit, they went midieval on that manlet.
>>
>>25058899
bullshit, gonna need you to prove it. not op
>>
>>25052603
This guy on the video was a huge nerd, he used to play WoW all time and jerk off on daily basis, now he is teaching guys to get girls...
>>
>>25053334
it is not going back thousands of years, probably your family tree has many branches so only your inferior genes will perish but your relatives with superior genes will pass them to their kids.
>>
>>25056550
>>25056956
is this a new pasta for boasting?
>>
>>25054114
Does anyone have this greentext?
>>
>>25053334
nah brah, your line goes back to the primordial ooze from which life sprang billions of years ago. Shame you couldn't make due for your line, but if you do not have the will then meh, what does it matter anyway?
>>
>>25057574
stating facts doesn't make me a narcissist

>>25057977
how does posting pepe take away from my achievements in anyway whatsoever?
>>
>>25052603
>>25052603
Holy shit OP, who is the girl in OP picture???

my ex dated her...
>>
>>25064523
Ask your ex you moron
>>
>>25064591
no fuck off i don't wanna talk to that lying prick.
>>
File: back_to_reddit.png (6 KB, 120x40) Image search: [Google]
back_to_reddit.png
6 KB, 120x40
>>25052603
nice fucking meme kiddo
>>
>>25059095
>You all just need to consider that relationships aren't meant for everyone.

>OP went above and beyond what normal people will do to get a relationship. He put in more work than any of you have ever put in or will ever put in to getting a SO and yet he doesn't come out on top.

>He sinks back to the bottom where people like that belong. Some people just won't ever make it out and that's just how the world works. Cheers.

Well at least he was honest. Maybe the guy can finally move on.
>>
>>25064523
Ex's initials? I know the girl
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.