[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a loner >spend a lot of time on the internet >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1450087225846.jpg (39 KB, 326x390) Image search: [Google]
1450087225846.jpg
39 KB, 326x390
>be a loner
>spend a lot of time on the internet
>start getting into anime and manga
>now I'm even more of a loner
fuck

why did I do that

this is a hobby that no one wants to acknowledge in real life
>>
>naively join the "anime club" in high school
>everyone is obese or pencil thin
>everyone has colored hair or pitch black hair
>everyone is talking about bleach and death note and elfen lied

that's the story of how I was on the anime club for 1 day

anime attracts some real dweebs

I just want a cute gf I can watch yuru yuri with
>>
>>25052568
i feel you senpai
>like anime and manga
>think id like some friends who also like anime and manga
> go to london comic con
>everyone is super fucking cringy and pretty much normie weebs
> haven't thought about it once since
>>
its okay if you like those things

just keep it to yourself
>>
We could start our own anime club for loners.
>>
>>25052831
it's called /a/ and it sucks
>>
Anime is such a delicate thing to discuss. Half the people will think you're a fucking loser, the other half are too obsessed and are total weirdos.
>>
>>25052374
>this is a hobby that no one wants to acknowledge in real life
This is mostly true. But there may be exceptions.
In my school there was a girl who watched as much anime as me and also was shy as fuck or even autistic. Would have wanted to get to know her, but I'm autistic and shy myself. Also I would reveal my powerlevel.
This girl is revealing her powerleven on facebook on a daily basis. Not that she is one of those Naruto, Bleach or death note fag. Found out her powerlevel is probably higher than mine.
So you could be lucky and find a girl the same as you. It's for you to decide if you reveal your powerlevel to everyone for her.
>>
>>25052758
That's a preety normie thing to say
>>
File: 1377882465880.jpg (19 KB, 297x414) Image search: [Google]
1377882465880.jpg
19 KB, 297x414
>tfw have to conceal my power level at all times
>>
>>25054206
We all have to. It's hard at some points. Especially when you hear people talking about. You would really like to join but then all the other people with you and around you would see your powerlevel. It's suffering sometimes.
>>
File: 1368651112401.png (119 KB, 295x297) Image search: [Google]
1368651112401.png
119 KB, 295x297
>>25054253
Just last Sunday I was having a chat with a guy who I know is an entry-level weeb and asked him if he's watching the new Dragon Ball hoping I could share the excitement of Ginyu coming back. Instead he starts loudly raving about how badass Vegeta VS Cell was and screamed out attacks while he was posing. He was completely unfazed by the looks people were giving us.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.