[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME GAY 4CHAN AND NOFAP I FUCKING HATE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME GAY 4CHAN AND NOFAP

I FUCKING HATE YOU

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF

YOU ARE PIECES OF SHIT FUCK YOU
>>
>>25052278
what happened anon? I think i may have been in a similar situation
>>
how the fuck did no fap make you gay
>>
>>25052436
I want to fuck a guy.
I was talking to some gay guy online and only called it off at the last moment.

>>25052639
After not masturbating for a month, I want to pound a little twink's tight asshole until I blow a gigantic load deep inside him.

I never wanted to do that before.
>>
>>25052684
ch ch ch ch changes
>>
>>25052684
interesting
after i did a month of nofap i still only wanted to blow my load into females
you were gay right from the start
>>
File: 1446977287333.jpg (59 KB, 1290x1026) Image search: [Google]
1446977287333.jpg
59 KB, 1290x1026
This will cure your trap fever, anon-kun
>>
Congratulations on not being a useless breeder.
>>
>>25052753
I actually saw that stream, it was quite vile.

Still, I want to fuck guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 945x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 945x531
>>25052684

>After not masturbating for a month, I want to pound a little twink's tight asshole until I blow a gigantic load deep inside him.

location???
>>
>>25052775
No.
I don't want to do that, I'M NOT FUCKING GAY

Australia
>>
File: TheAvalanches.jpg (274 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
TheAvalanches.jpg
274 KB, 1440x900
>>25052278

Don't blame us because you have homosexual guilt. You should know by now you don't get to decide your sexuality. The only choice you have is acting upon it or not, aka being happy or not. Who cares if you want to fuck a guy? Most adults are too busy worrying about their own life to care what you do.
>>
>>25052793
>Who cares if you want to fuck a guy? Most adults are too busy worrying about their own life to care what you do.

I never cared what other people think, but I care about what I think.

I wouldn't deserve a virginal wife if I fuck a guy.
>>
>>25052817

Please don't buy into this 'pure virginal wife' meme.. you'll only make yourself miserable. Sex is part of the human experience and it's unrealistic to expect your partner to never had tried it. Yeah, turbo sluts that take miles of dick are a different story, but modest women who've slept with a few boyfriends aren't uncommon.
>>
If you "turned" gay from that, you were bicurious all along
>>
>>25052706
legitimately made me laugh out loud anon
>>
>>25052278
>implying you can be made gay
It just doesn't work that way

And from what I've read in this thread, you just want to fuck a guy... That's not being gay. Being gay means falling in love with guys. Could you marry one ?
If you do, then you already were gay, you just didn't know.
>>
You don't just become gay. I've been here since 2011 and I am still just as disgusted with traps as I was when I first came here.
>>
>>25052278
>everyone who browses 4chan is a faggot

post penis faggot
>>
>>25052706
You gave me a genuine chuckle m8
>>
File: seisou_059.jpg (341 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
seisou_059.jpg
341 KB, 847x1200
>>25052278
Lol wait till the gay thoughts become a part of your daily life, i literally cant maintain male friendships without hitting on them subconciously...and when i realize im doing it i get the greatest squee-boner, you know, the kind you get when you know no matter how much you want to be the aggressor you end up face down ass up in your mind
>>
>>25054720
I pretty much only want to fuck guys.

I don't want to get fucked, I'm not gay.
>>
>>25053859
that's wrong, sorry i should have said something. i've been making this guy gay.
>>
>liking twinks
>gay
pick one
heteros secretly love a twink here and there OP
real faggots like big hairy dudes
>>
>>25054735
Ever fingered your ass before?
>its really better than youd think. Its the natural next step
>>
>>25054794
It is pretty good desu OP
It feels awkward at first but once you find the prostate and get a good rhythm going, it's very very nice
>>
Looks like somebody has discovered something about themselves today.
>>
>>25054804
My favorite part is the stretching, it hurts so good once you get over 2inch diameter. Ill spend all night trying to fit something bigger in and itll feel the same as edging all night. Shits cash
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.