[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs get BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
Hello fellow wageys
Who else here /poopingatwork/ and getting paid for literally shitting at work?

NEETs how do you compete with this? Getting paid for letting out a massive shit-load at work - NEETs you can't compete
>>
File: get_right rage face.png (35 KB, 88x132) Image search: [Google]
get_right rage face.png
35 KB, 88x132
most of the NEETs on this board are ages 14-19 so yea
>>
File: 1444437667389.jpg (12 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
1444437667389.jpg
12 KB, 320x374
>>25052245
Better push it out fast, don't want your boss to think your slacking off now do you?
>>
>>25053532
I'm going to work from home today. Did you know that you can still have the coziness of NEETdom and get money?
Of course you didn't you failed bologna sandwich.
>>
I usually don't waste time at work. I hate dog-fuckers, but I had this one job where my boss would just fuck off to another site and was always giving me not enough work. I would literally be done in an hour and left hanging around a finished job with nothing to do and no tools to do anything else that might need to be done. So I masturbated into the toilet. He paid me to jack off
>>
File: 1447274974173.jpg (39 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1447274974173.jpg
39 KB, 640x633
>>25053570
>I'm going to work from home today.

Do you get paid more or less? your boss wants you to fuck off out the office and do your work somewhere else
>>
>>25052245
>pooping at work
I haven't taken a shit for free in 12 years.

How you like that, faggot neets.
>>
File: 13600830467341.jpg (5 KB, 279x165) Image search: [Google]
13600830467341.jpg
5 KB, 279x165
>>25053625
I have trouble believing you
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x850
OP here
I love it to hold my urge to shit back so i can release a massive turd at work.
>tfw getting paid for unleashing a shitstorm
>even fapping gets paid
THANK YOU GOVERMENT
>>
>>25053588
You get payed the same you retard. Only a complete neetfag could have problems understanding how fun it can be to work from home
>>
I hired my girlfriend to work for me so I get paid to squeeze her ass and give her little kisses when no one is looking
>>
Pay me $20/hr and I'll provide you with my wiping service. I have 21 years of experience. Trust me, you'll have the ass-hole cleaning experience of a life-time.
>>
>>25054129
Best you can get is like 5$/hr
Do you even habe a green-card?
>>
>muh contribution to society!
>I get paid to take a shit, suck it NEETs
that's nice OP, but it doesn't compare to getting paid to sleep and play video games
>>
>>25054403
Your mum pays you for playing video games? Gg wp
>>
>>25054534
Uncle Sam does. It's a pretty sweet deal
>>
>>25054579
How much do you get

>50$ NEET bucks
>>
>>25053650
I have a 9-5 job and a weekend job. It's pretty easy to do
>>
>>25052245
Nice try. The worst thing about work is when you've done a shit load of work and you need a break and 4 minutes have passed. Your job is literally squeezing you dry by the second.
>>
>>25054600
Not who you replied to but I actually get 200 every week for sleeping, reading, playing vidya and whatever else I feel like. Literal paid freedom. So enjoy your shit, better hope the boss doesn't notice you've been gone too long wageslave.
>>
>>25054658
4 weeks a months, 800 total.

Doesn't even pay a room in a shared flat here. If I have to choose wagecucking or living with my bitch ass single mother, it's wagecucking. Enjoy the constant mental castration of living with your mom, NEETs.
>>
>>25054658
>Literal paid freedom.

You are a slave, and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>25054658
Wow...$200 every week? I make that in 3 hours. My poops probably add up to more than that every week. You neets crack me up. You think that because your time is worthless to society, everyone else's time is equally un-valued. Go out, get a skill, and then tell us how great $200 a week looks like to you.
>>
>>25055306
How so, buddy?
>>
>>25055344
You are doomed to a life of poverty. You're unemployable, unskilled, which means for the rest of your life you will be subsisting on meager handouts. You're a beggar. A slave to the system who cannot break the chains.
>>
>>25055373
But if I work, I can't quit without ending up in the same position anyway, only then I wouldn't get welfare. How is that any better?
>>
>>25052245
they can afford to pay you to shit because they exploit your labour to make profit, your wage is set to include your 5 minute shit break wagecuck. Your wages go towards NEETs payouts, meaning you literally pay for them to shit.
>>
>>25055466
If you have a well-paid job, you can easily live off savings for a while. Or, hell, even retire early. The difference is that you will not be a poorfag neet because you will actually be able to afford whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>25055493
>you can easily live off savings for a while
Then I'd have an employment gap

>The difference is that you will not be a poorfag neet because you will actually be able to afford whatever the fuck you want.
I can do that already. Why work if I don't need to?
>>
>>25054658
How does it feel that no woman will ever admire you for your NEET bucks?
Wagecucks get admired for shitting at their work-toilette
>getting money and getting to fuck non-roasties for pooping and fapping at work

Well played NEETKEK
>>
File: 189023071230.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
189023071230.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>25055246
>>25055306
>>25055339
>>25055792

mfw the wagies think I share their world values. I love living with my parents. I don't have to pay any bills, all my NEETbux are for me. I hardly even use my NEETbux because I'm content with reading in the library for entertainment. Mostly get some nice food with it. Feels good to not sacrifice my time for material pleasures, fleeting pleasures. And as for the admiration of a woman? I'm sorry you need that to feel fulfilled.
>>
>>25055971
This is becoming pathetic
>>
>>25056025
It's pathetic to have everything you want in life?
>>
>>25056069
It's pathetic that that is all you want in life. People with no ambition disgust me.
>>
>>25055792
Really, your girlfriend would leave you if you didn't have a job anymore?

>>25056102
Never working another day in your life is a pretty lofty ambition 2bh. People work into their 70's to accomplish it
>>
>>25056102
>no ambition
actually it sounds like a decent plan to stay financially sound
the alternative is paying for literally everything he does, but now he can relax and seek varying jobs or career plans without worrying to much about his income
don't get complacent though, or life will steam-roll you
>>
>>25055971
I have a one-bedroom apartment and a two-year relationship gf and life is still rough as a wagey.
We split rent and she buys groceries while I cover all the other bills and part-time slightly-above minimum wage jobs just don't cut it. With the holidays ending soon my hours are going to drop off soon too.
Plus her mom died a few weeks ago from cancer.

Her dad got her mom's old house so he might renovate the basement with me and get us a free living-space, but our lease doesn't end until August anyways so it's not a short-term solution.
In the mean-time I'm building up what little savings I can (my alternator died a few days ago, so there goes some of that) to buffer as I try and either find another part-time or a decent full-time (her dad might be able to get me a job at a manufacturing plant for full-time with good benefits, but we'll see).

Enjoy the easy life, but be ready when shit gets rough. No savings is one thing, but no job is far worse (no experience if you need to get income, no professional references, no finding out what job you enjoy).
>>
>>25054028
>You get payed the same you retard

So why the fuck are you working you stupid cunt

>>25054618
Why shit at work if you can just shit at home and get money eitherway
>>
I gotta be honest, I despise NEETS but I at the same time I envy them. I would never turn down free money, but the paltry amount of autismbux they get isn't enough to support my lifestyle as I'm not content to live with my parents my whole life. I want to travel, sleep with as many women as possible (without having to pay for it), have friends (not online gamer pals), have children, and help those in need (substance abuse counselor here).

I would love to sleep and jack off all day, but certainly not every day. When you're not mentally or physically handicapped like most NEETs I think you have an innate desire to do more simply because you can. This is something NEETs will never understand.
>>
>>25056276
Well that's a pretty shit situation you have there anon. But I will be just fine. I'm a Europoor, won't say what country but it is NEET haven. When my parents die the house will be mine, completely paid off. My bills will come to under 100 a week and my particular set-up for NEETbux won't fall through because I'm "unfit for work". Hence literal paid freedom.
>>
>>25056433
Why don't you go talk to your parents and find out what it really costs to run a household. I think you will be unpleasantly surprised. Also, when the house becomes yours, you have assets...bye bye neetbux....
>>
>>25056490
That's not how it works here with assets, I am paid because I am unfit for work due to mental disability. And you don't think I've already planned for costs? Heating, electric, internet and food all covered with money to spare. And until that time comes I am putting most of my NEETbux to savings for when the house needs repairs when I own it. Already have 18k saved. I'm set for life anon. Oh and did I not mention? Free medical care.
>>
>>25056490
>his benefits are means tested
what kinda shit tier country do you live in pham?
>>
>>25056127

This man is correct. Permanently escaping the need to work is the highest good.

>>25056102

Then you're on the wrong board, normie. Here's a life tip for you: everyone now living is going to be dead within a few decades at the latest, at which point all their highest ambitions will all amount to exactly the same thing. At the end of the game, Chet and Mortimer go back in the same box.

This inevitable equality-of-status is so hateful to normies, that they should be dragged down again to the same nothing that homeless people and sex criminals go to, that they had to make up religions in which there is again a DIFFERENCE of status in the afterlife, or the next life, just like there is in this world. Do bad deeds? After this, the people who are in heaven will be HIGHER STATUS than the people who are in hell. Or, the people with good karma will REINCARNATE as higher beings (thus having HIGHER STATUS), and so on. The Egyptians also had a less democratic view, where kings continue being kings (pardon the meme), slaves continue being slaves, etc. This is what religious views of the afterlife are really about: a preservation of the notion of STATUS DIFFERENCE that lucky humans enjoy in this world. Happily...

Of course, it's all nonsense. What really happens is a chemical dump, you (being a process) cease to exist, and the body that was once the site of the process which was you (you're gone now) starts to decay. Other humans have a sentimental attachment to the body which has been left behind (and also have a need to dispose of the body in the interest of public health), which is why burial is one of the few truly universal human practices. This is where Shakespeare wound up. And if you think that history will save your memory, guess again - over a sufficiently long time frame, every trace that you ever existed will be destroyed. This is being demonstrated in the middle east, as savages destroy the statues that sculptors built thousands of years ago.
>>
>>25056542
Ummm...that's pretty much how it works anywhere. Once the govt sees you have money, you're a resource. They'll force you to sell the house and move into whatever your country's version of council housing is. You really don't think that after admitting to the govt that you're helpless that they're going to let you keep a bunch of money, do you?
>>
but how do NEETs pay to do fun stuff like go out with their mates or take girls out or buy nice things?
>>
>>25056664
Simple, you fucking don't spend money on women and have friends that don't expect to go out every week
>>
>>25055971
nah that sounds like a boring way to live for me
>>
I get paid to be a neet at different locations. To all you neets out there, get a job in security. It is the easiest thing. I get 100$ a day for sitting on my ass, eating, browsing 4chan.
>>
>>25056664
Many of us don't want that normie.
>>
>>25056701
I think I would get bored living your life within about 25 minutes
>>
File: 1439322320066.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1439322320066.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>25056743
What do you expect me to do with this post, here's a free (You) anyway
>>
>>25056761
you can stick it up your arsehole for all I care
>>
>>25056596
>>25056102

Building on this, you've been duped into some form of what we refer to today as "the protestant work ethic". This is most prominent in American culture, though it manifests itself elsewhere.

A few centuries ago, it was possible for upper class Britons - say, an earl and his wife or somesuch - to pass the time peacefully in a country estate, let the help do all the shit work, and not be "called out" on this as disgusting NEETs, as they would be today. Sadly, the protestant work ethic has duped society, such that real elites now feel a need to express their superiority... by having a lavish estate? A pile of money? Well yes, but you're supposed to have a third thing which was not necessary in previous centuries. The thing into which these new elites (and perhaps you) have been duped, is : (the value of) /a high-powered job/. The idea is to be seen by the larger society as participating in society in a meaningful way (suckers!), so that their wealth will be tolerated, and the plebs will not rise up as one and slay them.

Oh, don't get me wrong. King, or head of state, has always been the highest-powered job, no matter the era. But this was traditionally flanked by court, or an upper class, or host of sinecures who could actually live comfortably and not worry daily about having their food poisoned. This is the sweet spot.

And everyone I've just mentioned? They've all died. Or, they're about to within a few decades. So much for "ambition", sweetcakes.
>>
File: 1448473276555.png (310 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
1448473276555.png
310 KB, 691x591
>>25056778
I don't think i have a printer about, would you mind buying me one and ill gladly time stamp it for you
>>
>>25056542
>mentally disabled
Lol. Faggot retard! Why would anyone take anything you say as truth? You're that faggot that everyone knew in grade school that made shit up to try to look cool! You're rebuttal, please. This should be good...
>>
>>25056843
Your*

Even the mentally disabled can grasp basic spelling and grammar.
>>
>>25056791
You don't really have a clue about what life is really about if you think that temporal wealth is what it's all about. Continuing your genetic line is what true life is about and when you subscribe to the neet philosophy you give yourself a definite disadvantage when it comes to procreation. If your genetic heritage leads to a dead-end like you..well, I guess it was a shitty pedigree anyways, if it creats sterile offspring.
>>
>>25056959
And what good does that do you? So many great men left no genetic legacy. I'd rather have a comfy life.
>>
>>25056904
I knew it. Thanks, retard.
>>
>>25056959

You've missed the point twice over, impressive.

Life is not "really about" having a pile of money (or more generally, the right resources), although something like that can make existence much more pleasant than otherwise, as you well know. And, parroting Muh Evolution meme is not what life is really about, either. Life, is not "really about" /anything/. /Death itself/ precludes the /possibility/ of what we refer to as /meaning/. /Meaning/ has, as a prerequisite, extended existence.

Normies conflate Muh Evolution with "meaning" today, for the same basic reason that they adopted religion: /to invent meaning, and to create a narrative of continued difference in status where in the long view there is none/, owing to death. Tell me how wonderful it is that you had a kid, when you yourself have individually died. Tell me again how you got one over on the bums, the NEETs, once you've died. It's a bogus "popular" meme borne of mixed metaphors however, much like "social darwinism" was a century ago.

This is what normies can't stand, what they flail against.
>>
>>25057044
Your lack of understanding just shows how pathetic neet life is, if you don't value the generations it took to create you, nor the potential generations to follow. I think the comfiest thing you could probably do would be to just swallow a gun barrel and do away with any potential discomfort that might happen to you. From the sounds of it though, your country probably doesn't allow known mental cases to own guns, so just get a rope or a belt, please.
>>
>>25057218

I can taste this one getting mad behind its keyboard kek

When will you die? 2051? 2062? Perhaps you and I will die in the same year.
>>
>>25057148
Define "life" for us without using meme-tags, please. Pro-tip, it has something to do with entropy.....lets see if you can guess what it is...
>>
>>25057289
What you taste is either my cock or table scraps that we throw to the neets. Meanwhile i got paid $250 to bait you along...let me throw you another scrap...or would you prefer some more of my dick?
>>
>>25056425
I love how no one replies to this because it hit too close to home.

Living on a few bucks a week is doable, but tehre's too many things I WANT and NEED, so I have to get that cash money.

I know for a fact these NEETs have an ounce of envy when people can buy whatever they want, when they want, when all the NEET can do is sit around.

Get some ambition why you bored
>>
>>25057407
>I know for a fact these NEETs have an ounce of envy when people can buy whatever they want, when they want, when all the NEET can do is sit around.
Grass is always greener. Still, between working zero hours a week with a reasonable living and working forty plus hours a week with a lot of money for luxuries, I'd choose the former in a heartbeat
>>
>>25057407

Actually, what is sweetest to me is that no one seems to have entertained the possibility of the existence of monied NEETs. Who buy whatever they want, go wherever they please, and need deny themselves nothing. All the time.

t. :^)
>>
>>25057647
>monied NEETs

Oh, you mean middle class and trustfund kiddies? That's okay.

>>25057612
I can say all this because I've experienced being a wagecuck and a NEET. I'd rather have luxuries and shit, mayne.
>>
>>25057647
Wagekek here....you are correct. Those kind of people are rare flowers in the weed-patch that is neetdom. I actually do envy them. The average neet?....not so much.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.