[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a 37 year old guy who has never been in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>I'm a 37 year old guy who has never been in a relationship with a girl
>I've had sex, but only with prostitutes or black our drunk girls
>Some here might think that's normie but they have no idea what it's like to go 37 years without any intimacy with a girl
>Have one really close friend I've known since I was a kid
>His mother and mine were best friends so we spent lots of time together
>He's always been a normie guy but kept me around because we were best friends as kids
>The guy always invites me to BBQ's and parties because he wants to help me settle down
>He's the only guy I can be myself around we tell each other basically everything short of stuff his wife wants to keep secret
>Despite all this I made a momentary retarded decision and completely fucked up our friendship beyond repair
>In May his 18 year old son came out as being trans
>His wife was completely supportive so he had to unload how he truly felt about it on me
>He would tell me the sort of stuff his son was doing like going clothes shopping with his wife and how much it sickened him
>Today was the first time I actually saw his son in person after he had started "transitioning" or whatever the fags call it
>We were in the room with him doing some gay yoga shit (Meant to build muscle around hims to look more feminine or something)
>His son actually passed and seeing him in yoga pants gave me a bit of a chub
>Pull out my phone and pretend I'm playing Suduko while I talk to his dad
>Turn phone on silent and discretely snap a picture of his son while his ass is facing me bent over
>Shuttle goes off anyway (Now know some phones don't let you turn off the sound for privacy reasons)
>He flips out that I'm taking pictures of his son
>He knows I've fucked "ladyboys" in Thailand before
>It's clear he thinks I want to fuck his son by the tone in his voice
>Makes me delete the picture then tells me to fuck off and never come back
>>
I'm guessing you have a sub-90 IQ.
>>
Get it together anon holy fuck
>>
U rack disciprin
>>
>>25051923
this is glory-days tier greentext

thank you for making me feel like this board isn't such utter horse shit for one fucking second
>>
>>25051923
>thinking with your dick

oh anon how many have fallen just like you
>>
>>25051923
>I've had sex

Fuck off you stupid normalslime
>>
iq same as my last 2 digits
>>
>>25051923
>Makes me delete the picture then tells me to fuck off and never come back
stopped reading there
>>
>>25051923
You definitely belong here
>>
>>25051923
kys

Not originblxoxooxxo
>>
>>25051923
I'd feel bad for you but you're one disgusting faggot. Your friend did the right thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.