[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just move to Vegas? >cheap rent >easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1064-Las_Vegas_05489416683.jpg (256 KB, 795x530) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1064-Las_Vegas_05489416683.jpg
256 KB, 795x530
Why don't you guys just move to Vegas?

>cheap rent
>easy to get around
>hookers everywhere
>fun
>jobs in every field
>can be drunk in public
>>
>>25051493
>Hot as fuck.
>Crime everywhere.
>Over half the population doesn't speak English.
>Absurdly high electric bills.
>Women with ridiculously high standards for dating.
>Located in the only county in the state where prostitution is illegal.
I will pass.
>>
>vegas
>cheap rent

lol are you alright man
>>
>>25051543
What do you mean? I looked up the cost of living and the rent there is cheaper than other major cities
>>
>>25051550
rent is high in major cities to begin with though, to be fair youd have to compare it with rent in small towns / subrural areas
>>
>>25051493
>easy to get around
If you don't drive? (shit eyesight, not an autist)

>>25051543
I've heard it is actually cheap unless you're right on the fucking strip.
>>
>>25051493
>cheap rent
If you want a cheap rent, don't live in a major city like Vegas
>>
>>25051563
Well small towns don't have jobs or fun

I'd rather pay 800 to live seomwhere nice then pay 400 to be in a shit hole
>>
>>25051526
this. i lived in vegas for a few years. also:
>niggers everywhere
>only entry level/$10/hr job opportunities unless you have a degree and recommendations
>city is so fucking huge that you need to take a bus for half an hour to get fucking anywhere
>buses are always on time tho
>every other person you meet is a degenerate who loves going to the thousands of bars interspersed throughout the city
>every other person you meet is going to be leaving in a few months to a year anyway because vegas is a shithole
>going to the strip is like watching a circus of brainless automatons get their rocks off cuz pretty lights and artificial environment of fame and fortune

i could go on but anyone who *wants* to live in vegas may as well turn their papers in and admit they're going to be a mouthbreathing retard for the rest of their lives
>>
>>25051575
>>25051563
So sick of this meme

I live in a rural area in upstate NY and its 750/mo for a 1br in a town so lame that McDonald's had to shut down from lack of customers

On cl I found rooms in Vegas for 600 that are better quality. I could live in LA for that price with roommates Jesus.

Rural areas aren't cheaper
>>
>>25051526
>>25051621
What about other big cities in Nevada/Arizona/New Mexico?
>>
>>25051621
Rural areas

>niggers everywhere for college
>jobs aren't that bad in Vegas because there's call centers and security jobs everywhere and I know it
>I have 39 miles of trees between me and other towns so I constantly have to drive an hour
>there is no bus
>everyone is a redneck
>everyone you meet is old and about to die
>walking through my town is either dead completely or the bar is playing honky tonk music

>>25051648
Phoenix is mehh but its nice. Its mostly if you want warmth and a city living without any of the glitz and glamour for a reasonable price
>>
>>25051648
i don't know
phoenix is hot and gay though, don't recommend it unless you have a sweet job
>>
File: 1449519050819.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449519050819.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>25051621
Im going to be a mouthbreathing retard for the rest of my life anyways... So...
>>
>>25051718
please leave vegas ;-;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.