[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's been stressing you out lately? I've been having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1416603257737.jpg (12 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1416603257737.jpg
12 KB, 200x240
What's been stressing you out lately?

I've been having nightmares for the last week every night. I've been in constant fear every time I go to bed.
>>
finals
I think I developed insomnia or something and my eye can't stop twitching
>>
How can a grown man be afraid of dreams, riddl me this.
>>
>>25051393
please eleborate

>not getting better at boxing
>>
File: flip.webm (780 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
flip.webm
780 KB, 1000x563
I'm leaving for university in two weeks and I'm afraid that I'll be just as lonely if not more so than I was in high school.

People in real life keep telling me that it's a fresh start and to be excited but I'm dreading what could happen.
>>
>>25051460
They usually stick on me throughout the rest of the day.
>>
File: image-7.jpg (208 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
image-7.jpg
208 KB, 500x628
>>25051393
the holidays and that another year will have passed as a NEET shut-in.
not sure what to do, don't even have the will or want to become normal anymore, just apathy, but the family always puts the pressure on and sometimes the weight is felt.
I know I'll never meet anyone who won't cck me so what's the point in even trying when you're fine playing old games on your shitty laptop and fapping your days away?
>>
>>25051624
Well what are your dreams about?
>>
Only 363 days left to live, familiano.
>>
File: 555555.jpg (96 KB, 613x480) Image search: [Google]
555555.jpg
96 KB, 613x480
Just got pulled off Accutane because of health risks.

Here's what changed for me over 4 months:

>extremely dehydrated at all times
>can't sleep
>low energy
>cracked, puffy, red lips
>dandruff and dried-out hair
>flaky skin, cracked skin on feet so bad I could barely walk
>suicidal thoughts (what got me pulled)

Here's what didn't change:

>my acne
>>
>>25051808
do you still pop and squeeze your acne or let it be?
>>
>>25051830
I just let it be. I've stopped caring. I'm already scarred to fuck and will never be able to remove my shirt.
>>
Having dreams about my ex, but I know she's just a slut cunt whore, I'm just really lonely. I want someone to kiss me and suck on my wiener.
>>
>>25051393
Applying to grad school.

If I don't get accepted I'm probably just going to drink 24/7.
>>
File: 5634234.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
5634234.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>25051393
That disgusting dick thread on /r9k/. I have to leave. Now.
>>
I have less than $200 on my person. I cannot afford textbooks for next semester. I cannot afford bus fares to attend classes for the full semester. I really want to get a job. But I can't put down the Compile Heart kusoge.
>>
>>25051393

I get bad dreams pretty much every night. Not nightmares in the traditional sense, just dreams that seem to take my waking emotions I experience during the day and craft scenarios that feature them in overdrive at night. And they all take place in the same world. It's upsetting.
>>
>>25051974
that thread is great, not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>25051393
>What's been stressing you out lately?

A combination of things. I want a qt Asian gf but I also don't want a gf at all, so I don't know what to do. I deeply despise nearly all non-Asian females. I want a qt Asian gf and only a qt Asian gf, yet only white and Hispanic girls try to initiate contact with me.

Few weeks ago:
>be at airport
>grab a seat in my gate
>white girl, glasses, dark brown hair, would be considered qt picks the seat next to me when there are other empty seats next to her
>say nothing to her, continue to play on my phone
>after a few minutes her backpack falls over onto the side of my lower leg/foot
>move my foot and look at her
>she's looks at me with that weird look that girls do when they're "smiling with their eyes"
>go back to playing with my phone until it's time to board

This one just happened in the store about 3 hours ago:
>walk into walmart
>late at night when nobody's there because I hate people
>sexy hispanic girl with what looked like her mom walking towards me, ~15ft away
>girl looks at me
>make eye contact and assess her
>10ft away, she's still staring at me
>go in between the mid aisle display thing with the pies and cakes and chips on it to get to the other side
>she's still staring at me until we walk past each other

What the fuck did they want? And why do females do this?
>>
I lost 50lb from dieting but without exercising and now I look like an Auschwitz escapee
>>
>What's been stressing you out lately?

Getting that fucking gf

I swear to God, I thought it would solve all my problems to have someone I can vent to, and talk to for hours on end. But no apparently. She just likes talking about herself, is an incredibly selfish person and an asshole.

I was better off being alone and sad than not alone but even more sad
>>
Finals and trying to transfer so i can have friends again. I've been jerking it like 5 or 6 times a day this whole week until nothing comes out anymore
>>
>>25051974
>Reee.
>cumment not original
>>
>>25053249
have a sad cum bb
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.