[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels General. Just a place to your how you're all feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 46
File: 1450077998697.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1450077998697.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
Feels General. Just a place to your how you're all feel today, good or bad. I'll start

>NEET
>Live with parents
>Only solace in my mundane, shitty life is talking to my best friend
>Usually every day after work, but haven't these last few days
>Tfw lonely
>>
>>25051387
I'm also on a bunch of ambient, hoping to numb this night and forget it.
>>
>been feeling pretty good the last two weeks or so
>know that the next bout of depression will come eventually
>>
>>25051387
Who is your best friend and why haven't you spoken with them?
>>
>>25051457
He probably had fucky interent, from what he was telling me, and he never reads his messages. I'm in a mental state where I need to talk to someone
>>
>Christmas is coming
>Don't want to socialize with anyone
>Stress of knowing I will be forced from my safe comfy room to smile and pretend I like being around these other people is killing me.
>Constant acid reflux has made it impossible to sleep
>all I can hope is the acid burns a cancer into my chest.
>>
File: huh.jpg (28 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
28 KB, 450x306
>>25051387
>NEET
>every day after work
>>
>>25051506
Have you tried reaching out to other people in online communities with interests that you share?

Find the topic that connects you with other people and then build friendships from there.
>>
>>25051519
He works, not me
>>
>>25051454
Yeah me too, I just can feel the fall approaching and I'm powerless to stop it
>>
>have no idea what I'm doing with my life and running out of time to decide
>tfw ugly
>tfw shit person
>tfw escapist
>tfw drive people away by being too eager when they show the slightest sign of wanting to be my friend
>>
>star wars opening day
>got tickets for the first showing
>figure i'll get there like 4 hours early to wait in line
>happen to drive by the theater yesterday afternoon
>line is wrapped around the building
>mfw
Now I have to suffer neck breaking seats because I didn't wait in the freezing weather for two days straight. I'm debating if I should even go at this point.
>>
File: 1442886242485.png (497 KB, 853x466) Image search: [Google]
1442886242485.png
497 KB, 853x466
>>25051387
I've been so sick for the past few weeks. I got a bad cold, was bed ridden for a week, then got better and went back on as usual. A few days later here I am sick again even worse. My head is pounding, I have a raging fever, I can't stop coughing, my chest hurts, I'm constantly out of breath, everything hurts, nose won't stop running, etc

I keep waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and have crazy hallucinations. Fucking winter sick germs spreading everywhere. I can't take this flu shit any longer senpai. I hope it doesn't develop into pneumonia or some shit if it hasn't already.

Who here /sick/?
>>
>>25051387
>21 neet alcoholic
>desperate to change my life and get a job and fucking work something out so I can do something else and enjoy my life
>pc broke and I only have an xbox 360 for entertainment with a semi broken controller
>vidya are boring anyway
>0 friends
>no social life
>cut off contact with everyone I knew because I was too anxious and self loathing and insecure AND paranoid to even hang out with people
>scared to get work, terrified
>as soon as I even think of going to the libraryto finish my resume and send out applications my chest goes tight and I immediately feel sick
>eveyr time I opened my resume in word in the past, I just stare at it not knowing what to write and feeling hopeless and pathetic

It never ends
>>
>>25052948
Get some vitamins and good food in u bro, and walk around outside for a bit to get fresh air and physicL activity

Also masturbate
>>
>>25053010
Orgasming always makes my headaches worse but I'll try the rest
>>
>>25052876
anon if you had tickets reserved why would you have to wait in line?
>>
>Get first text in months
>Former classmate asking for my address so he can send me invitations to his wedding
>Really don't want to go.
>Chit-chat, he and his fiancee are doing great at their job, making use of their degrees.
>I'm working 60+ hour weeks at a warehouse while companies hardly call for interviews anymore, even though my GPA was top-quarter of my class.
>Get to visit therapist after my next shift and continue our discussion of my anger issues, this time in the context of my failures with women.
>Parents don't actually care. Not that that's changed since I was a child. Not thrown out yet, so there's that.
>>
>>25052991
>not googling resume examples
>not using a resume building site

Your not even trying tbqh senpai
>>
>>25053073
What do you mean? Seats aren't assigned. It's a "first come, first serve" theater. You could buy the very last tickets but have first choice of seating if you got there first.
>>
>>25052991
desu senpai I think your a cuck desu senpai baka
>>
Alcohol, my only friend,
I've come to get fucked up again,
>>
>tfw can't get butt stuff to feel good

I wanna be an anal slut. I wanna ahegao. But it just isn't working.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (28 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
28 KB, 171x200
>last night
>at my house
>dude invites 5 girls, we were 5 guys
>they're all pretty fucking hot to
>"so how old are you girl"
>13
>"haha lmao no really"
>turns out they were all 14, except for the one that was 13 and the ugly one that was 17
>mfw
A friend puked my bathroom, too. Normies can be pretty retarded.
>>
File: 1401969636237.jpg (854 KB, 1000x933) Image search: [Google]
1401969636237.jpg
854 KB, 1000x933
>>25053333
Check'd senpai desu.
>>
File: Teppu_11_0042.jpg (221 KB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
Teppu_11_0042.jpg
221 KB, 835x1200
>tfw reading Teppu
god damn this is actually motivating to go out and lift and get swole
>>
I lost my bestfriend about a year ago and it really sucks almost everyday still.
>>
File: 14268472106500.gif (1016 KB, 241x360) Image search: [Google]
14268472106500.gif
1016 KB, 241x360
>>25051387
>find a 5/10 gf
>turns out oneitis actually liked me back
>confesses to me after I start dating my gf
>too afraid to hurt gf if I break up with her
>after a week of thinking, finally confident enough to break up with gf
>tell oneitis
>"I'm done anon, I don't like you anymore"
>ohshit.png
>tell gf that I want her back, immediately after breaking up with her over text too
>"sorry I don't actually want to date you anymore"

r i p
i
p
>>
>>25053418
Should've asked oneitis before breaking up. Ya blew it mane.
>>
>>25053418
Literally cucked. How fucking stupid can you be. You read stories about this shit constantly and you still got played like a fucking fiddle.
>>
File: 1450030905961.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450030905961.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>25051387
>tfw wageslave
>still lonely
No one want to hang out with me after work... Ppl don't like talk to me. Have only 1 friend who has other frieds anyway...
>>
>>25053385
Want workout shit?

Read berserk and lift some dumbbells dude, after all the shit this man goes through you'll feel bad for stopping.
>>
File: 1448813158496.png (86 KB, 317x351) Image search: [Google]
1448813158496.png
86 KB, 317x351
>Depressed, fat, NEET, Hikikomori
>Only friend had to prepare for finals so we didn't talk for about a month
>She texted me back the day before yesterday, super happy to talk with me again
>She didn't text me yesterday
>Afraid of texting her, don't want to dog her
>Lonely again

inb4 beta, I'm gay
>>
>>25053246
This is what you get for being a faggot and buying in to le meme hype.

Should have just waited a week saw the movie in comfort and go on with your life.
>>
>>25053501

I may be worthless beyond belief.
But at least im not gay.
>>
File: Teppu-02_30.jpg (359 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [Google]
Teppu-02_30.jpg
359 KB, 862x1200
>>25053487
i actually watched the berserk anime a long time ago but never read the manga, it's probably next on my backlog but it's long as heck
>>
>>25053418
Aren't you just as bad as the vile disgusting parasitic women out there? Dumping your existing gf for someone better. That reminds me of when girls go for the even richer dude.

Double standards all over the place here.
>>
>>25053501
I thought you were a chick
>>
>>25053529
Coming from a dude who hates everything.

Its good man, trust a fellow robot on this one if its the one and only piece of advice you take off of /r9k/ make it to read berserk.

Man who's dick do i have to suck for them to continue that anime though, i thought it was great.
>>
>NEET (well, I go to a rehabilitating work thing twice a week)
>Fat
>Semi-autistic
>Virgin
>Ugly
>/cripplingdepression/
>Occasionally talk to those few friends that I have, but mostly I sit alone in the dark hoping that someone would talk to me
>>
>>25053595
edgy

>>25053581
they do it on purpose
>>
>>25053529
Out of all the mangas I've read, Berserk is clearly the best. (Not my favourite, but almost)
You could take every single pages and make a poster out of them, every drawing is perfect.
The scenario has no flaws, the characters are correctly developped etc...

And unlike every single other mangas, you don't ask yourself "how can he win ?" but rather "Will he survive ?"
When something happens, it shows on Guts, I won't spoil but really, every thing is perfectly made.

A fuckin' master piece.
>>
>tfw living in a shithole full of aggressive cunts
>have to dodge methheads when I go down to the shops
>every time I go for a drive some road-raging faggot always does some crazy shit to get literally one car ahead
>always see them at the next traffic light and they give smug looks because they reached the red light first, as if that actually means anything
>everyone always trying to be a tough guy and prove how hard they are
>have to listen to insecure fuckwits go on about how they're sure they could take on 4 opponents at once because they watch a lot of UFC

I wish I could live somewhere that isn't full of hostile retards who are aggressively proud of the fact that they're either drinking themselves to death or doing meth. I'd have to go to another country.
>>
File: 0.png (298 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
0.png
298 KB, 720x405
>tfw bf is sleeping
I feel empty without him
I love him so much
>>
File: blue-john3.jpg (240 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
blue-john3.jpg
240 KB, 675x900
>5'1" 108lbs female
>kinda cute when I try
>already have a spawn
>already engaged
>thought I wanted this
>suddenly don't
>suddenly feel suffocated
>I did this to myself
>regret.wav
>>
I haven't slept since Tuesday. It's Thursday. I failed 2 finals. My car broke down at 4 am, 3 hrs ago. I have no friends.
>>
>find girl online
>turns out we have a lot in common
>she suffers of depression
>some days pass
>she tells me i'm different than anyone she's ever met
>she tells me she likes me
>i tell her the same
>go on skype with her
>videochat
>she's literally an 8/10
>she thinks i'm adorable
>recently she's been starting to act more like her ''true'' self
>lots of mood changes
>always having to reassure her and be there for her
>it literally drains all my energy whenever i help her
>able to take care of myself so i won't let anything bad she says get to me
>says she's going to visit me this christmas holidays
>i agreed on it

i'm not sure how i'd take her mood swings in person, i probably won't even have as much to say as i do through texting her

i'm dead.
>>
>>25053648
This reminds me of an old friend of mine. He met a girl online. She flew from texas to cali to meet him. He was going to move in with her.

Then she cheated on him. Now they don't talk anymore.
>>
>>25053655
Marry me instead
>>
>>25053655
FUCK OFF

like really, just get lost and never visit this board again
>>
>>25053664
I'd be happy with this, helping a qt girl who like me would make me feel a lot better
>>
>>25053646
where do you live my man
>>
>>25053418
You're a fucking whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 2013x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 2013x820
>>25051387
>Born and raised in a shithole, Pennsylvania USA.
>I was playing in the park when a gang if no gooders were making trouble in my neighborhood
>I got into one little fight and my mom got scarred
>She said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Aire
>I whistled for a cab when I got there.
>The license plate said 'fresh' and had dice in the mirror.
>If anything I could say this can was rare but I said "forget it, YO HOME TO BEL-AIRE!"
>I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and said to the cabbie "yo home, smell ya later!"
>I got to my kingdom, I was finally there.
>To sit on my throne as the prince if Bel-Aire.
>>
>>25053651
Anon get a hobby
>>
>>25053734
Australia. Home of the feral bogan who will stab you with a screwdriver for looking at him funny.
>>
>>25053733
Unless she is a borderliner, decides you're almost god for 4 years and then breaks up with you because she decided you're literally the devil absolutely crushing your soul by spewing nothing but pure, concentrated hate at you every time you communicate in the slightest.
>>
>>25053664
She could be bi-polar be careful
>>
File: 00.png (350 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
00.png
350 KB, 720x405
>>25053767
I know that i should start doing something, but i just cant bring myself to do anything
i have no motivation and its killing me
>>
>>25053815
I know that feel anon... So much to do but no strength
>>
Feeling really shitty right now, just sunk in I have no friends. I'm even sitting alone at the work canteen right now because I can't talk to anyone else
>>
I guess I have some fairly non-typical feels. I'll share.

>Raped and tortured as a kid by some faggot boyscout leader
>Full of issues with intimacy and sex as a result
>Have had gfs, some of them left bitterly after I couldn't fuck them and some tried to be too coddling and made it worse
>Decided that the right person will arrive but I need to sort myself out
>Work quite a few jobs, manage to land an alright gig in an Off Licence at a supervisor role
>Turned 20, currently in Uni studying courses required to be an abuse counsellor
>Saving up for a small flat, well aware I will never live a glamorous life
>Have a big circle of friends but only a very small number of people know what happened/are actually close to me
>Kind of an introvert
>Meet a real nice grill
>She doesn't take things too fast or try to coddle me
>She has issues of her own
>tfw I end up telling her she's probably better off just being friends until I sort my head ut
>She doesn't leave
>Can't decide whether to risk it again or keep her safe

Feels butt, man.
>>
>>25053815
Wow that spoiler was disappointing.
>>
>>25053800
>>25053733
>>25053664
Borderline personality disorder. I have it and they will slowly drain your emotional energy away. I know that sounds really /x/, but you will not be happy with one unless they 1) make an effort to not act out 2) you've a strong mentality and 3) you think it'd be worth it

i just dont see why you'd date a BPD when there's plenty of normal ish girls.
>>
>>25053815
try knitting or gardening or origami just do something
>>
>>25053846
u ever had any therapy for that kind of thing?

sorry that happened to you anon. how's your mood these days?
>>
>>25053863
my sister has borderline, it's so incredibly frustrating to deal with as a support. hope you're doing okay.
>>
I miss my old job, i used to talk to a lot of people who where nice and understanding. The place I'm working at now sucks and the people ignore me completely. Applied for another job but honestly might just quit now and hope I get something else real soon. I don't want to go back to my old place because they gave me a card and some chocolates when I left and don't want to seem pathetic returning again
>>
>>25053879
Eh, mental health professionals are kind of lacking in this country unless you want to let jesus unfuck you. Kind of why I want to be one, so I can actually help kids instead of handing them over to christ and likely more molestation from good old Catholic priests.

My moods alright. Lose a lot of sleep which can put a strain on Uni or work but its whatever, Day at a time, bro.
>>
>>25053883
Not really, I've been self harming again for the first time in a year and wildly fucking moodswinging and compulsively drinking and not sleeping. I just don't see a reason not to, also I want to die but I'm not suicidal. Thank you for caring though.
>>
>>25053863
That would explain why she is single and pretty
>>
>>25053863
THIS.

Borderliners WILL fuck your life up. Deceiving, attention craving and they will change their stance on whether to love or absolutely hate you on a dime.
>>
>>25053900
Ever heard of EMDR? I don't know if you can self administer it but if you have PTSD symptoms I've heard good stuff about it. I wanted it but it wasn't possible.

>>25053909
>>25053919
Yeah take my advice. We're not impossible to date especially if we can make an effort, but once we run out of reasons to make an effort you're in for a huge fucking ride if you do. I'd leave that mess for someone else.
>>
>>25053935
I'll read up on it, thanks.
>>
File: 000.png (351 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
000.png
351 KB, 720x405
>>25053837
Its sad
>>25053848
What did you expect, anon?
>>25053864
I used to do origami, its fun, but for a short time
Knitting is not for me and gardening is not really possible, thanks for offers though
>>
>>25053935
Do you think that borderline is due to nature or nurture? I've known 2 and both of them didn't seem to have much of a reason to be so fucked up.
>>
>>25053978
Both. Personally even before I mentally broke I had some "warning behaviour". Orders of magnitude smaller, but with hindsight it makes sense. I'd give you an example but my memory especially with stuff to do with myself is totally fucking destroyed.

I think in theory it can stay hidden forever but there's definitely a genetic link. There's also been unrelated schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in my family and I have some psychotic traits already. I hope I don't go fullblown but it's always a possibility.
>>
>>25054024
Kinda was a stupid question anyways. Most mental illnesses have a stron hereditary component.

Why is it that your memory is so bad? I personally have stretches from like 9-14 where I hardly remember anything because my life sucked so hard during that time. I think it's kind of normal to push negative memories aside but sometimes I'm shocked at how little I still know when talking with my brother or friends from that time.
>>
>>25054058
Nah, not stupid. I have a million and one reasons, mostly trauma based. It's like I'm frozen age 14 and I can't learn anything new.
>>
I just want to play videogames
>>
For at least 20 minutes every day, at the very least, I try to get some PvP on in DS2. Works better after 3 pm but sometimes you find a couple people during the day.
>>
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>25054140
>tfw I'm finally getting tired of video games
>tfw it was one of my only hobbies and now I have nothing
>>
>Woke up around 2 AM
>Lie in bed
>Yknow what'd make this better?
>LSD
>2 tabs
>Laying in bed
>I have hands on my elbows
>Neat
>My sheets are strangling me
>Oh fug
>Roll around out of bed
>Thud
>Grab phone
>look at screen
>The screen is completely blue
>Sing along to New theory while rolling around on my floor
>Play checkers with my own Skeleton
>He wins
>Wake up 20 minutes ago

Feels good.
>>
>>25054247
welcome to the club

enjoy refreshing 4chan/plebbit/youtube/liveleak all day long. Basically my routine. I also listen to podcasts.
>>
>birthday this Saturday
>I DM a d&d campaign as part of my therapy to socialize more and try to get over my stutter I've gained from not talking for 6 months.
>decide to say fuck it and run the game on my birthday instead of visiting family and make a rain check for them
>basically do all for this on the condition that the players and I can go out to my favorite restruant after the session
>they all agree
>one of the players decides to tell me
>"huh I have a weird problem I want to see star wars on Saturday but I can't go out to eat with you guys and we gotta run our campaign earlier"
>faggot knows I visit my mother before our games every week
>expects me to cut out my mom
>throw whole plans down the shitter and just say fuck it to the dinner because of star wars
>basically ask him "well did you and your other friends reserve your tickets?"
>"nah we will just buy them in person on the day lol!"
>this asshole wonders why I'm such a jaded negative person when any little thing I get excited about gets shit on

Pretty pissed/10

Like for real fuck him. If it was any other night fine, but like come on. You said you would be there on this one day. I never got to celebrate my britdhsy since it's so close to December and no one wants to do anything because no money. Then the one time I will be able to celebrate it and have it be with "friends" you do this.

Fuck that I'll never get excited or try to do anything with anyone else again that is important to me.
>>
>>25054721
And by "so close to December" I meant so close to christmas.
>>
>Don't want a gf
>Don't want to be happy
>Just want to stop feeling

I wish I had money so I can buy drugs to numb my existence.
>>
>>25054730
here's your reply.
happy birthday mofo and keep up
>>
>tfw I have to tell my parents about how badly I screwed up but I'm too much of a pussy to do it
>tfw I don't even have the courage to kill myself

What should I do, guys? I'm honestly lost.
>>
>>25053657
god, sorry anon mate :/
>>
File: 1425741392793.jpg (84 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1425741392793.jpg
84 KB, 593x539
>tfw not american
>tfw no freedom to walk into nearest supermarket and buy a gun to off myself
>>
>>25051387

Fucking losers, suck it up and get a fuckin job.
>>
>>25054247

Video games arent a hobby, it's just a form of escapism. What skills do you gain from video games that could be applicable to real life?
>>
>>25054835
did you quit college senpai?
>>
>>25051387
Are you 21? You should go to a bar and get drunk and start talking to the people at the bar. Odds are there's someone there more depressed than you, unless you live in a college town or something then it's probably just full of normies
>>
>be me college student
>doing shit in my first semester
>about take my second to last final
>failed all my other ones
>100% positive will fail this one
>tfw too much material to study
>this is too fucking stressful
>going to be a NEET after semester ends
>someone kill me
>>
>>25054996
I didn't try at all in high school and had a 3.9 gpa. I'm getting fucked by college. If my GPA falls below a 3.0 I lose my $20,000 scholarship and it looks like that's gonna happen. My parents are paying for my college and they're probably gonna disown me if that happens. Got my calculus final today and I need an A or a B or my GPA will suffer (it's a 5 credit course)
>>
>>25054932
I intend on doing it very soon. It's essentially the act that will ruin my life, but it's an inevitability at this point.
>>
>>25051387

I realized my oneitis is a crazy bitch, as the other ones.
I know, not so original but it still hurts... I'll never found a girl interested in me. Why even live?
>>
>>25055041
that sucks anon. maybe you can still make it if you study my gpa atm is like 2.0 or lower. i go to community because i knew i couldnt handle college. You should study and get off here
>>
File: 1446536560995.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446536560995.jpg
112 KB, 1024x1024
>turn 26 in March
>still living with my parents
>haven't had a job since I was 20
>just failed a core accounting class for the 2nd time and calculus
>either have to switch majors or waste more time since both were prerequisites
Fucking hell, I'm never going to graduate & I'm only getting older...
Trying to find jobs atm and I can't find shit where I'll be able to support myself on my own. just fml
>>
File: master_plan.jpg (79 KB, 300x559) Image search: [Google]
master_plan.jpg
79 KB, 300x559
>just turned 18
>middleschool dropout
>parents are heroin addicts
>moms a whore
>homeless, living in motels.
>free ice
>no friends
>mother takes xanax and becomes a victim/autist every other day
>life is in the hands of an idiot
>dads work is seasonal so hes not much help
>computer pawned for a dub of crack
>its been gone for 2 months
>im posting from a toasterphone
>kill me
>>
>>25055106
My final is in half an hour. I'm looking through my Calc book right now, and it's not that I don't understand anything it's just that my professor fucking sucks and makes exams so hard. I get above average on everything, but the average is always an F.
>>
File: image.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
image.png
688 KB, 460x628
> living in Russia
Your neetbux are higher than an average comrade's salary, which is around 300 euro. And you probably live in a commie block. Finally, I work 14-17 hours a day 5/2 with occasional Sundays. So fuck you all
>>
>>25055111
I know the feeling. I'm the type of person that needs a degree to find any success, and I would really like to be an educated person. The problem is that I'm honestly incapable of being a functional adult and handling responsibility. Work is something I just can't bring myself to do.
>>
>>25054247
Get the Witcher 3. You'll never be bored.
>>
File: 1444847345951.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1444847345951.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>TFW I just got home after being at work for the past 28hrs
>TFW I'm getting ready to take shots from an old bottle of Midori I dug out of my freezer
>TFW I just got called back into work for a few more pointless hours.
JUST END MY LIFE F A M
>>
>>25053651
>>25053815
>>25053970
>only having fun in life when with bf
You don't love him, you just hate your life and he's an easy way to make it seem less pointless
>>
best internet friend and i of over a year are drifting apart, trying to hold it together but mate is too busy with the normieness of life and i cant blame him either.

the problem is i've already booked tickets purely just to go hang out with him next year. 7hour plane ride. but we're already drifting, i dont fucking know the point anymore
>>
>>25053664
Don't stick your dick in crazy, man.
It's their tactic, all that "you're different than anyone I've ever met!"
First you're the best person they met in their life, then you'll become the worst.
>>
>tfw no girl who is a friend
>>
>>25055557
What place are you going to visit?
Even if you drift apart with him maybe you can find a different friend in the same area. Couchsurfing is awesome for that, you can get great people to hang out with.
>>25055573
I found a nice female friend on Tinder
She invited me to her place for some wine though so it may evolve into fwb, well for me it's nice either way, she's pretty qt
>>
>dad is starting to realize I am hopeless
The future is dark
>>
File: 0000.png (416 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
0000.png
416 KB, 720x405
>>25055531
Thats not true, anon
Well, its true that my life is worthless, but i do love him
>>
>>25055642
You should try to make your life less worthless
And then you'll realize you want a better Chad and don't truly love your bf
>>
>tfw dreamed holding hands with oneitis
>>
>met a girl
>thank god, all my friends have fucked off into their relationships
>going well, very affectionate
>holding hands, cuddling, feels good
>suddenly just starts ignoring me
>whenever I do get a hold of her, calls me things like "love"
>cookie cutter answers
>cancels any plans last minute
>tfw first attempt at anything in 4 years
>tfw first year since I'm finally healthy enough to do anything
>tfw spent all of 2014 sick in bed
>tfw know I'm going to be alone on christmas and new years again

I would feel infinitely better if I hadn't met her. I don't understand why.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (41 KB, 476x520) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
41 KB, 476x520
>tfw crush on a language prof
>she's 6 years older than me and really cute
>she likes the same movies/tv series
>sometimes on the lessons we play games in the language we're learning
>one game requiring us to sit on the floor in the circle
>she sits next to me
>keeps touching me with her legs
>get spaghetti, starting to turn around a bit so we don't touch
>in this game at some point you place hands over other's hands, whose hand is in the bottom gets the most of points etc.
>place my hand on hers a few times
>it's fucking sweaty
>get even more spaghetti
Maybe I should transfer to another group with another prof
>>
>>25055728
I'm gonna be alone on Christmas too anon
Too bad you probably live really far away, I'd visit you and bring you a present so we can have bro Christmas
>>
Hopeless, cant be bothered to greentext all.

Just gonna try join the army and see what happens, feels like its my last chance.
>>
>>25055808
Looks like the standard plan then. Get piss drunk and wait for the holiday season to pass
>>
>>25055799
Talk to her after class about movies/tv series
>>
File: (1).png (481 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
(1).png
481 KB, 720x405
>>25055692
You dont know me/my bf
He is the only one for me
Think what you want, i love him
>>
File: 1412105762179.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1412105762179.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>25055882
I talk to her after class but there's always one or two more classmates sticking around, especially the only other guy. He's got hots for her too, he's trying hard to get attention on the class too, I'm always wondering if I look like that too, since I make a lot of jokes etc. too
I'm usually in hurry after class but he always sticks around so I never get to talk her one on one
ENOUGH
>>
> Get some great opportunities job-wise
> Always manage to find a way to self-sabotage
> Acquire debt
> Blame others/technical issues
> Constantly looking backwards, remembering past times
> The paradox: in the past was constantly looking forward the future
> Most constant thought of the year was probably "I should kill myself"
> Mom loans me money to get a nice production computer
> It's been a week and all I've done with it is play games and browise 4chinz
> Phone rings, don't want to talk anyone
> It's been days since I received direct sunlight

I'm just so tired anons. I have so many things left undone from past years, and more things are added to that list as time moves forward. It's been years of planning and very few actual hours of doing. Doesn't help that after years of browsing this site I no longer want to be part of anything (or rather no longer feel comfortable being part of anything) so will probably stagnate. At least my place is not a complete mess for the first time in months. Baby steps I guess...
>>
File: 8Vl2j66.jpg (50 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
8Vl2j66.jpg
50 KB, 343x340
>sitting at my desk at work
>haven't showered in 4 days
>I've only washed my hair each night so that I appear clean
>the potent stench of my balls is shooting straight through my khakis
>armpits are letting off a strong mix of awful body odor and old spice
>constantly letting out massive, silent wet farts due to last night's dinner + intentionally holding in my morning coffee poop
>the entire fucking office is drenched in my odors
>mfw
>>
>>25051387
>NEET
>Also live with parents
>Nervous, waiting for an exam mark to come back which will dictate the next few years of my life
>Try to relax and enjoy my holidays waking up at 3pm, but i keep getting more nervous and nervous
>Tfw i will be on edge until the 30th of december
>>
>Be me, be 21
>Usually hang out with people older than me (25-30)
>Most women at this age are at least somewhat cultivated and are interesting to have a conversation with
>Get along with these women better than with the ones my age
>They want to date guys older than themselves or - in general - older than me
>Also tfw no gf
Why do women want to date guys that are older than them? How do I find women my age that are at least somewhat interesting and don't fit into the usual Stacy sheme? Libraries? Theater? Museums? Life's just not fair when you're the youngest of the group...
>>
File: rrmffmf_500.gif (375 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
rrmffmf_500.gif
375 KB, 500x280
>neet
>twinky
>bipolar and anxiety lead to depression
>no dad
>mum is a man
>hardly any family
>moved so i left the few good friends i have behind and now isolated

kill me
>>
>>25055984
Ball stench is important for marking your living area. Makes it more comfy.
>>
>>25056037
>>twinky
post pics plox
>>
>>25054996
>Too much material to study

I fucking love it when I see this excuse.

You aren't supposed to start studying for the final the week of. Or the week before. Or two weeks before.

You have to start studying the day after the midterm.
>>
>>25056035
iktfb, you really need to meet some younger girls. Chances are you'll find one that you'll get along with enough to have some kind of a relationship with her.
I like older girls but my gf is 3 years younger. It's hard to say whether she's mature or not, she's different than me and the most of my friends, but we do get along, she's qt and supportive so it's all cool.
>>
>21
>IT student, probably gonna drop soon
>NEETdom is what awaits i guess
>too retarded to get a job
>no experience
>kissless virgin
>never had gf
>no friends
>gaming addicted
>cant control anger when i see happy people or happy couples even on the internet
>>
File: NotSureIfHappy.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
NotSureIfHappy.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>25051387
>1-year service in the armed forces ended today
>Feels great
>Started a workout program today, gonna keep record of the progress
>Studies start in a new school in 2-weeks
>Christmas is coming

Overall bretty good, can't wait to find out what the future has in store for me
>>
File: 1341487743165.png (57 KB, 452x441) Image search: [Google]
1341487743165.png
57 KB, 452x441
>Be 24 year old friendless loser
>Stuck in a stressful job with absurdly long hours
>Spend most of my free time in bars alone or browsing /r9k/ feeling miserable
>Starting to develop oneitis for this qt cuban stripper that can't even speak english
>Constantly wonder if I can get any lower in life
>I just want it all to end
>>
>>25055613
Japan, and couchsurfing is lol i'll just be putting on my normalfag facade no thanks. I can enjoy japan alone fine.
I just feel stupid that i have to over work the next few months to make this trip work (tickets already purchased, need to raise cash for lodging and expenses)
>>
>>25056109
That's cool man, at least one of us is well off in this regard. How did you two meet?
>>
>finally falling in love for first time
>things going well
>he goes into a literal psychotic episode
>his family is relying on me to support him because he's far from home
>feels are making me want to stick around, head is questioning whether or not i can handle this
>first time i actually begin to get close to a guy
>happy he didn't kill himself
>feeling pressure
>>
>>25051387
>NEET
>Every day after work
fuck off

>>25053418
>Being this new
SO fucking cucked
>>
>have to live with roommate that killed my cat
>dumb bitch didn't get a co-op so she's staying another 4 months
>she was supposed to leave for 4 months and it would just be a house of bros
Women are disgusting
>>
>>25053846
>>Raped and tortured as a kid by some faggot boyscout leader
Greentext and leave out no details, faggot
>>
File: sad-giraffe-7732217.jpg (29 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
sad-giraffe-7732217.jpg
29 KB, 400x266
>mfw shit GPA and average SAT/ACT
>mfw my old friends will all go to nice engineering schools and live happy fulfilling lives while i go to some shitty liberal arts college because i'm only decent at english and i'll probably be dead by 30
>mfw stomach hurts from constant stress
>>
>have gf
>don't like her at all
>gonna break up with her when she gets back from her vacation
I've been cheating on her anyways
Fuck women
>>
>>25058483
that's pretty fucked up man. you're not gonna warn her or anything?
>>
>>25058464
My friends went to top twenty schools schools and my relatives got into the Ivies. It's hard not to feel like a complete failure.
>>
>>25051387
> talk to 10/10 at my uni, come off as a spergy creep
> cringe at the memory
> still going to try again

I guess I'll just imitate Charlie from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
>>
>>25058501
She's fucking annoying
We have nothing in common
All we ever talk about is erp over text, and it's just her saying "omg babe I wanna cuddle" like 50 times a day
I was thinking of taking her virginity then dumping her, but I'm not that cruel

She's also fat as fuck and makes no effort to lose weight. I can do thick to slightly chub, but there has to be some effort on her part to getting in shape.

I straight up delete all the nudes she send me cus she's fucking disgusting.

I have a justturned18 year old model begging for my dick constantly.
The fuck do I need some clingy fatty for?

I'm a miserable person and I hate being around people, hate women, and I just want to shitpost and kill myself every day.
>>
>>25058566
>talking to anyone at uni
Top lawl faggot
You're a pathetic failed normie

I haven't talked to anyone on campus besides the coffee bitch and my doctor for like 2 years
>>
>>25058504
>>25058464
I know that feel, I actually ignore my friends whenever they call hoping they'll just fuck off and forget about me.
It's not like I dislike them, but it's embarrassing hanging out with them when they have full time jobs and are about to start families.

I haven't even left my parents house yet & found a job...
>>
>tfw started eating healthier
>no more fast food
>make dope baby spinach salads errday
>lift weights while I watch Netflix and anime
>go on runs at night
>sleep like a baby
>bosses at work love me
>fit into my old clothes that are way nicer
>qts starting to notice
>tfw girls at work and customers smile at me
>acne clearing up

Only downside is that I dont give a fuck about university anymore

I'm dropping out anyways to go to a cc
It wasn't my life plan, but I'm not the same person I was, and I'm not gonna torture myself here any longer
>>
>>25058715
fuck of faggot, we don't care about your happiness
>>
File: IMG_2007.jpg (74 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2007.jpg
74 KB, 500x333
>19 yr old college student
>Comp Sci major
>passed all my classes this semester with B's
>only 1 D in a non major specific class
>still have an overall gpa of 2.9
>feelsgoodman.png

mfw my prof passed me because he knows this class doesn't matter to me. Thought he was a pos all semester.
>>
File: 1449419953621.jpg (41 KB, 300x681) Image search: [Google]
1449419953621.jpg
41 KB, 300x681
>>25058735
Lol, stay mad, goy
>>
>>25058641
Yeah. I've been thinking of cutting people off too. It hurts even more when people from my rather crappy school are doing great things (jobs from huge companies, moving up for grad school, etc.) More than anything I want some sort of academic success, but something inside of me just won't allow it.
>>
Hey guys,
Story is long so ill make it very short
>Have 2 sisblings
>Dad only abuses me
>He gave everything to my elders so they could go to uni
>He gave me nothing but hate
>I can't find a decent job because no degree
>Bro and sis give me a slighty bit of money so i can pay my rent and a but of food (i only eat 1$ raviolis from wallmart)
>Both of them makes more than 5k per month
>Be yesterday
>Sis calls
>Tells me dad fell in the stairs
>Raging justice boner incoming
>Only his spine broke
>She tells me i must help him as her and my brother don't have enough money to put him in a center for elder people.
They don't have kids, make at least 10k total per month and can't pay this. Lies.
>Tell her i will soon have job (wich is true)
>Tells me i will help him or else she will stop sending me money.
>K.
I tought about very evil plans such as taking his fix phone, and faking his voice for my sister to believe i relly help him and let him die from thirst and starvation after having tortured him in his basement and then suicide. Or at least i will suicide. Dubs decide.
>>
File: pipu.jpg (77 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
pipu.jpg
77 KB, 705x696
>>25055193
but at least russian grils are the best? R-right? They're decent right?
>>
>27
>bald
>fat
>virgin
>ugly
>7/10 girl wanted to fuck me
>couldnt stay hard (high blood pressure causing ED)
do I belong here?
>>
>>25058616
I am a failed normie. Doesn't make the feel less valid; I just haven't lost all hope yet.
>>
>>25053385
Recommend grappler baki if you haven't read it already senpai
>>
>>25054931
I dunno but I'm decent at CS:GO and beat my friends at laser tag last night.
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHHH.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHHH.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>tfw completely cut off from other people
>>
>>25059099
Of course I'm mad, why else would I be posting here.
Go shit up reddit with your sucess stories fag
>>
File: 1450113960643.jpg (115 KB, 243x500) Image search: [Google]
1450113960643.jpg
115 KB, 243x500
Let me tell you a story.

>be in high school
>uncle picks me, my bro and cousin up from school
>"Let's go for pizza, guys"
>fuckyeahpizza.jpg
>high school is very shitty for me so this was a nice turn of events
>we eat in the pizzeria
>start eating our pizza
>a couple of minutes later, cheese stuck in my throat
>start choking
>start coughing up a storm in a vain attempt to lodge out the thing while trying to remain calm
>no one attempts to help me, not even my uncle
>start getting really scared
>it's not coming out
>can't breath
>think "This is it, I'm gonna die"
>in a final desperate attempt, I jam my fingers in my throat to try to induce vomit
>The stringy cheese chunk finally came out
>feel like when you wake up from a bad nightmare, but relieved that it's over.
>uncle tells me: "Don't be a pig anon"
>doesn't even ask me if I'm ok
>he later tells me some customers left in disgust
>the pizzeria had a lot of people
>not one of them did shit
>mfw

And that's why I'm not a people person.
>>
>>25057986
> Every day after work

He means after his friend finishes working you dummie
>>
File: 1410117907651.jpg (73 KB, 775x720) Image search: [Google]
1410117907651.jpg
73 KB, 775x720
>Studying abroad in Germany
>Hit it off well
>Made some friends, was always busy and hanging out
>Suddenly pl stopped talking to me
>Nobody makes the effort to talk to me
>I thought i was paranoid, so I made the initiative to engage in conversation.
>I get ignored or people respond half assedly
>Get depressed
>downword spiral of constantly staying in my room drunk, high, and playing runescape
>Become borderline NEET
>I still study and go to class
>Learned German very well.
>But I literally talk to nobody
>Also Shortest guy I know, so that sinks my self-esteem even more.
>I feel empty
>Don't really care if i live or die anymore
>My girlfriend at home has not answered my calls.
>>
>>25059238
Kill that faggot
Bubbablox
>>
>>25058592
Let's be friendz
>>
>>25053510
But he wants to see the movie before anyone can tell him that kylo kills hans, can't you understand that?
>>
File: 1445936989203.jpg (34 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1445936989203.jpg
34 KB, 400x398
>>25051387
>Be plain
>Low confidence
>Bad skills with girls
>Get into a relationship
>Almost get married
>Decide I hate her
>Break up
>Be single for a year and a half
>Find nice girl using PoF
>Talk for 2 weeks
>Finally feel myself having confidence with with girl again
>"I speak fluent sarcasm"
>She says she likes to break all the rules
>"A good girl like you? never..."
>freaks out and says im a rude bastard and makes a huge scene in the starbucks
>Go back to 4chan
>Maybe dying alone isnt so bad
>>
>drawing and writing the only thing I was ever slightly good at
>still terrible at both and not improving much even after all these years
>grew up being told by adults I was special and talented
>living in a world where every artistic person I meet is way more skilled than me
>know I'm worthless, wish I wasn't.
>>
>>25060613
You'd probably hate me cus I'm black
>>
>>25054721
how DARE someone put something else before their plans with you?
>>
>>25051387
>Usually every day after work

you're not a neet
>>
>>25055111
why don't you try actually studying, for once?
it's not that bad, i promise
>>
>>25058934
>2.9 gpa
>Feels good
Typical CS major
>>
>graduate uni and start making good money
>spend pretty much all of my free time smoking weed and playing vidya
>meet grill eventually, hang out with her for a while, we start fucking
>now in a relationship with her, spend pretty much all of my free time with her
>starting to get tired of grill, but weed and vidya is no longer enjoyable to me
>want to break up with her but i know that would just make me feel worse

i think i'm doomed to be unhappy.
>>
File: 1446656461536.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1446656461536.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>25051387
For the FUCKING NEWFAGS:

N E E T STANDS FOR:

NOT in EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, OR TRAINING.

>Be -actual- NEET
>No job
>No car
>No money
>Live with parent (only one)
>Forced to clean every day in order to live here
>>
>>25061073
I'm fine in everything else, it's just fucking high level calculations/formulas I can't wrap my head around.I can sit there for hours on math, and feel like I've barely learned shit and forget everything
I might just switch to IT or something since I have around the same level of credits, I don't care about a high salary at this point I just want a job where I can live comfortably..
>>
>>25055728
>>whenever I do get a hold of her, calls me things like "love"
>>cookie cutter answers
>>cancels any plans last minute
fuck me
this is the worst. I'm in the same boat kiddo. and it never ends.
>TFW I'm 26, this shit happens with every woman I date and this kind of behavior should have ended in middleschool
>>
>>25061152
How old are you? If you're still young then you're still sitting on ez mode and can easily fix your life fag.
>>
>>25061184
>Thinking life is easy

sounds like you're the one sitting on ez mode, bubba
>>
File: goodmommy.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
goodmommy.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
>>25061184

Implying I wasn't diagnosed as mentally retarded in my teens.
Implying my life is fixable

Now fuck off wagelave. I'm trying to be comfy here.
>>
>wake up to another day of NEETdom
>tired and whacked out from the pills I took last night
>get up and go to the bathroom
>everyone is asleep so I don't want to take a shower
>eat some leftover cookies then go outside for some coffee and a cigarette
>think about all the things I should try to do today
>go back inside and shit my guts out
>write a list of stuff I should do
>feel depressed as fuck and totally empty
>lie back down in bed
>try to fall back to sleep, but fail
>decide fuck it, fuck it all
>snort some heroin, I was trying to save it for Christmas, but no luck there
>feel much better manage to do some stuff, though not everything I wanted to do
>not enough money for drugs
>can't get drugs soon
>things look dark
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>25051387
> Got ridden of my shaggy shoulder length hair
> Removed facial pubes
> Wearing clothes that fit
> I've been going to the gym for a couple of weeks
> Getting a lot of attention from women now
> Whenever I get out I see a lot of them glancing, winking, playing with their hair, blushing
> When I talk to some of them they act shy and flirty

Sorry, familia. I guess I'm becoming Chad now.
>>
>NEET
>fat
>depressed
>don't like video games as much anymore
>therapist is a just b urself pleb
>shake my legs almost the whole time I'm awake
>watching Netflix most days to pass the time
>>
>>25061296
When you're late teens - early 20's and your parents are still letting you crash at home, it still is..
>>25061343
Anything is fixable you lazy fuck, just get off your ass and do something about it. Take some meds or something
>>
>>25055171
>computer pawned for a dub of crack
Either your computer was a piece of shit, the person who pawned it was retarded, or you don't know what a dub is
>>
>>25061158
>calculus
>high level
top kek

like anon said -- why not actually try for once? you can start by actually doing your homework.

you are fluent in the english language. that means you've memorized ~25,000 words.

if you can do that, surely you can follow a couple cookbook methods to "solve" some "calculus" problems on a test or two
>>
>>25061621
>the person who pawned it was retarded
Crackheads tend to fit this bill, anon.
>>
File: 1427385298571.jpg (61 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
1427385298571.jpg
61 KB, 1466x1050
>Really worried about passing pre-calculus class
>I've always been mediocre at high level algebra but this shit kicked my ass
>Keep checking to see if grade is posted
>Just finished Spanish final and while walking to my car run into my pre-cal professor
>Struggle through small talk about the winter holiday, too worried about seeming like a sperg to ask when the final will be posted

I-I'll just keep checking the website for the next week.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.