[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you in a church, anon? Find a nice church with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1407253552688.png (40 KB, 228x316) Image search: [Google]
1407253552688.png
40 KB, 228x316
Why aren't you in a church, anon?

Find a nice church with a decent amount of people and you get so many benefits! There's free food, picnics, and BBQs, lots of cheerful singing and dancing, tons of friendly people who won't look down on you for any mental illnesses or physical deformities you have, and lots of cute girls who might even be willing to kiss you!

You don't even need to believe in a god, just going to church once a week will make you feel so much better about life! And best of all, it's free!
>>
File: demonfu.jpg (11 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
demonfu.jpg
11 KB, 263x192
Do I get a demonfu aswell?
>>
>>25051187
>cute girls willing to kiss me
i-is this really true?
>>
>>25051187
church doesn't have half of that shit now
because it's full of you
>You don't even need to believe
fucks
>>
>>25051325
>go to church with my mom so she lets me stay at her house
>everyone has their eyes closed during the offering prayer
>steal 50 bucks everytime the collection plate is passed to me
feels good
>>
because I already frequent my local mosque
>>
>>25051442
do you get free food and cute chicks at mosques?
>>
>>25051501
They have food on Fridays since it's Jumu'ah prayer

cute chicks? I wouldn't know since they keep the two sides separated so I never really see them. Plus, a good portion of them wear burqas, so it's hard to judge tbqh.
>>
Real talk robots most christian girls are just as bad as secular girls. Hell worse most of the time since they were brainwashed as kids and than when they have an ounce of freedom they turn into turbo sluts for jesus.

The meme that christian girls are better is /pol/ garbage.

Religion and faith don't determine if you are a good person.
>>
>>25051187
>Lawfags
Not even once.
>>
i'm going to church later today, faggot ass nigger
>>
File: Walter.png (104 KB, 299x392) Image search: [Google]
Walter.png
104 KB, 299x392
>>25051636
WHO /HOY/ HERE?
>>
>>25051636
get lost hoyboy
>>
Christian God doesn't like masturbation, and I'm too depraved to stop.
>>
File: 15156456465456.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
15156456465456.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
Post your demonfu's /r9k/.
>>
>>25051617
>Religion and faith don't determine if you are a good person.

No, but they can scare shitty people into being good.
>>
>>25051657
>>25051660
>Not neutral
>Law/Chaosfags.

Not.Even.Once.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.