[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no normal attractive single girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1431846689509.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431846689509.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Every single girl that I know, that is at least a 7, is seeing someone. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. In fact, not once in my entire life have I ever met an attractive girl who was single. Not once.
I just don't get it. I mean, you'd expect there to be at least some attractive girls who are single for a time after they break up with their previous partners, but no. It's like it takes 0.3 seconds for them to find a new guy. That's the window every other guy has to try and get in.
>>
The window is not 0.3s, it is 0. They don't find someone quickly after breaking up, they already had one backup ready to go, and some ideas for plan c and d.
>>
>>25051236

This. Attractive women are never single unless they're religious or a slut.
>>
I live in a smaller town. Even every 5/10 taken. I don't even have that high of standards. Is it so much to ask for to want a gf who isn't a landwhale or a single mother?
>>
>>25051236
>The window is not 0.3s, it is 0. They don't find someone quickly after breaking up, they already had one backup ready to go

Came here to say this. I've seen this many times
>>
>>25051294
>Is it so much to ask for to want a gf who isn't a landwhale or a single mother?
If you live in the US and are not Chad you are asking for far too much. Non-Chads get landwhales/single mothers/trannies/burn victims as their choices.
>>
>>25051236
>>25051327
I've never though of this but now it makes a lot of sense.
Maybe an option is to be friends with lots of these girls and just hope that you're there 'Plan B'.
>>
>>25051382
MGTOW
Look at this content
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.