[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cigs/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 158x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 158x232
Who /smoker/ here?
Just got a pack of pic related.
What does /r9k/ smoke?
>>
Cannabis.

I use to smoke Marb reds but after getting clean off H cigarettes started making me feel sick.
>>
Camel 99s / Marb red 100s / NAS Black / Marb NXT
>>
Why do people smoke cigarettes? Serious question. Is it a nice flavor? Does it give you a buzz? Or are you just addicted?
>>
>>25051806
You answered your own question, buzz, flavor
>>
>>25051855
Also gives you something to do at parties, etc.
>>
>>25051112

Benson hedges and Next blue

>>25051806

It's relaxing, I don't mind the flavor but it's mostly a psychological thing. I like having something to play with in my fingers while I'm out walking and stuff, also the act of smoking itself is enjoyable.

Im addicted but not, I dunno. There have been days where I've gone without smoking just cause and it isn't hard, I just enjoy the act of smoking too much to want to stop. It really makes my life more enjoyable if I can have that after dinner cigarette.
>>
>>25051112
>Tobacco shills pls go
>>
>>25051806

When you start smoking you get a buzz. you keep smoking because you like the buzz. Then the buzz fades away, and you need the nicotine just to feel normal.
>>
>>25051806

They've all got different tastes and smells and nicotine levels and stuff. I just like trying out different cigarettes. No real logic, rhyme, or reason to it.

I actually bought a pack of NAS perique myself. Not too sure how I'm liking it so far.
>>
>>25051112
Marlboro reds because that's what my old man smoked and what I got used to. Can't stand American Spirits.
>>
>>25051112

Marlboro 27s, it's the only thing I would ever smoke aside from occasional reefer.
>>
Gauloises like an unwashed Frenchman. Got some cheap packs left over from a trip to Eastern Europe
>>
it's quite a social thing
like you can't just sit outside and talk, that just looks like you've got nothing to do. but sitting outside, talking, smoking a cig is nice. If you're an autist like me you need something to do with your hands at parties.
>>
>>25051806

Nicotine helps me think clearly and stabilizes my mood.
>>
File: cafe y maricon.jpg (132 KB, 450x292) Image search: [Google]
cafe y maricon.jpg
132 KB, 450x292
>>25051112
I wish those tasted more like perique.

>>25051806
Gives you a quick head high and really calms the nerves. It also synergizes with caffeine.

If you ever start smoking, always smoke unfiltered. You get more effect for less and you probably won't even be able to finish the whole smoke without feeling sick, so just smoke half of it and save the rest for later.
>>
File: Luckystrikes.jpg (56 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
Luckystrikes.jpg
56 KB, 300x354
>>25051112
Tried many different brands. Luckies have a distinctive "taste", if you will. I mean as far as cigarettes go.
>>
>>25051112
Export A Greens here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.