[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oldfag feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1442356945171.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1442356945171.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
>tfw 32yr old
>tfw other than the few and far between drunk one night stand haven't had gf since college
>tfw college girls see you as middle-age creeper
>tfw girls your own age are all used up single moms
>tfw the ones your age that are still desirable see your measly $50k/yr as not successful enough to waste their time with
>tfw you're even too old to hookup with the cougars
>tfw being a functional alcoholic and working a job with shit hours for the past 10 years has left you skinnyfat and looking even older than you are
>tfw too old to pass for a young man but not wealthy enough to pass for successful older man
>tfw all the games and music you grew up with are seen as relics of the past only to meme about occasionally
>tfw you see yourself in so many anons that are headed down the same path as you but never heed your warnings
>tfw you never get ID'd anymore
>tfw you realize kids graduating HS were just being born when you were in HS
>tfw you're the last of your friends that hasn't started a family, and you're too old to start now
>tfw you finally start to realize what it means to know you'll die alone
>>
>>25051010
>tfw you see yourself in so many anons that are headed down the same path as you but never heed your warnings

22 year old fresh college graduate here. I'd love to hear some advice because I already think of suicide on a daily basis.
>>
>>25051044
anything specific?
>>
>>25051010
3k$/y third world country here (people say it's second world but I wouldn't call it that only because we have water supply and cars) I wish I was you if that will make you feel better.

Other than that I feel you because most of your problems apply to me. Still I don't know how I can help.
>>
>>25051100
what country anon? The part of the US I live in has pretty cheap living expenses so money wise I'm doing fine, but women expect you to be pulling down 6 figures at our age.
>>
>>25051075

Anything you'd like to tell yourself if you were talking to a 22 year old you. Employment related tips would be a plus.

I have no friends and feel no passion for anything. College classes gave me a routine that I could mindlessly follow and now that I'm done I'm panicking because now I have nothing. I'll take any wisdom you can throw at me.
>>
>32
>went back to college
>no money, need wagecuck job in the meantime, but can't get one because old and no recent relevant work history
>need to fix this quick or going homeless
>no friends in a long time but that's fine for now

My situation sucks but the main reason I'm doing stuff now is because I recently beat my lifelong depression. So I feel liberated. All I want to do is rise from nothing, and turn my life into something.

Who even gives a fuck about women, jesus OP.
>>
>>25051207
>employment tips I would tell myself at 22

at that age I already had my useless associates degree and working this shit job. I would tell myself to not be a retard and go back to school for a useful degree; anything in engineering so I could easily relocate away from the rural area i live in and have a job where I travel in the lower 48 a lot for networking purposes. I would tell myself to not be a pussy that's afraid to move away from his home town for work because that's the only way you move up in a company. Seriously corporations have a list of people that say they're willing to relocate for a better job and those are the people that move up
>>
>>25051167
It's really the same anywhere, maybe even worse for people with some dignity living in shitty countries getting shit pays. I have a saying that bitches and hoes here need no men, they need wealthy, muscular clowns; so you pay for thier shit, they don't get bored (as they love to call it, "my potential boyfriend HAS to make me laught") and so they can brag out what an alpha male they picked up. It wouldn't necessarily be anything bad if they had anything to offer besides ass and pussy, often very ugly ass and pussy too and no sense of good taste or high moral standards what so ever. In short: you've got to agree to give very much for very little. Two relatively poor (but also not dying of starvation) people pairing up and working their way together insdead of pressuring the man to do everything is a rare occurrence.

Life is not only expensive but people are terrible and even aggresive for no real reason. People also walk out their dogs behind their own apartments and don't care to remove the turds from their lawns. I hate this shithole.
>>
>>25051277
>who gives a fuck about women

I applaud you getting over your depression, you have bigger fish to fry than no gf so I have no argument
>>
>>25051335
people let their dogs shit everywhere here too. Get a cat, throw the litter out at the edge of the property and the dogs will chimp out at smelling cat piss in that spot and want to shit on top of it
>>
File: 1422495297135.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1422495297135.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>25051010
>had qt gf back in school
>broke up over dumb HS shit, took years to get over it
>many years later see her in public
>2 screaming ass kids with her and 80 lbs heavier
>that's what my life would have been with her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.