[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you werent born a white woman Think of all the power, money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1415084723152.jpg (25 KB, 404x389) Image search: [Google]
1415084723152.jpg
25 KB, 404x389
>you werent born a white woman
Think of all the power, money, opportunities and fun that comes with it.
>>
>>25050959
And a stretched butthole.
>>
>>25050959
Not if you are ugly.
>>
File: 1445455956610.png (359 KB, 868x800) Image search: [Google]
1445455956610.png
359 KB, 868x800
>>25050959
>iktf
I was thinking that I could all day camwhoring or being some twitch gamer gurl, play games and earn money. No more wageslaving.
Or instead just find some beta male providers so I could stay home all day.
ALSO
>tfw one video with my fetish cost like over 50$ on clip4sale and it's only omorashi with big amounts of pee holding with measuring over 1,5 liter of it.
>>
>>25051038
Ugly white girl still trumps average/below average white male.
>>
>>25051060
Debatable on average white guys. I'm average and had hispanic girls flirt with me. Also, women still aren't though of highly in certain job fields.
>>
>>25051157
>women still aren't though of highly in certain job fields.

why should they be?
>>
>>25051197
Well in customer service women privilege is there. But when you get to engineering and the tech world where the money is at I see bosses tend to lean toward male candidates more. When it comes to dating of course women always win though.
>>
>>25051256
>see bosses tend to lean toward male candidates more

look at human capitol, males are more qualified. women tend to study the humanities and men the sciences so they are worth more to the engineering jobs
>>
>>25051049
>Or instead just find some beta male providers so I could stay home all day.
pretty sure you can still do this as a man, my brother has been doing it since he was 15, just moving from woman to woman having them pay for him to sit around playing vidya in there apartments while they work, once one throws him out he just moves onto the next, no idea how he does it desu. i cant even get a gf.
>>
>>25050959
>Friend is a white girl
>Streams League all day
>She is fucking awful at it
>Makes more in a day than I do in a month at my shit job

Why do people donate so much to her? What the fuck.
>>
>>25051363
Because society is ass backwards dude. Dont you see it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.