[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn live in solitude in the forest and have a completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1446658571542.jpg (1 MB, 1434x956) Image search: [Google]
1446658571542.jpg
1 MB, 1434x956
>ywn live in solitude in the forest and have a completely self-sustaining life
>>
Daily reminder that robots are spergs that can't live on their own and are not capable of being self sufficient.

t. /out/
>>
>>25050950
no shit normo
>>
>>25050791
>glass doors
>plastic lawn chair
>electricity (visible lights/speakers on exterior)
>barbecue
I have bad news for you, OP
>>
>>25050950
>robots
>people who can't function in society
>desolate forest
>a place without society

have you ever thought about fucking off?
>>
>>25050950
>implying I actually want to survive
>implying I don't want to just leave to die without people
>>
>>25050791
Gabool get out
>>
>>25052373
heheh

I was like "but where is garden? where is chicken coop?"
>>
>>25050950
>identifying yourself with a board
>>
>>25053468
>robots unwilling to work hard
>being in wilderness implies you need to work hard
>dig wells
>boil water
>bath in rivers
>chop fire wood
>shovel snow
Fuck you you dont even know what you actually want.

What you want is suicide.
>>
Reminder that people come to /r9k/ to demotivate robots and make them feel worse by telling lies.

>>25050950
>>25052373
>>25053468
>>
its boring af after 2 days senpai
>>
File: hongkong.jpg (354 KB, 964x605) Image search: [Google]
hongkong.jpg
354 KB, 964x605
>ywn live in the walled city
>>
>>25053514
>neets = robot

I want normals out

no integration, just leave
>>
>>25050950
>implying there's any amount of difficulty involved in camping or hiking or living "off the grid"
>>
>>25053598
This.

The amount of energy a man gets when he's alone in the wild is incredible. Nothing feels impossible.
>>
This is literally my only dream. I don't need running water or internet.
This kind of life would fill my schedule, I would have no choice but to work and probably even enjoy it, because I would directly profit from my work, money wouldn't get in the way of my happiness.

I know that this kind of life is impossible these days ;_;
>>
>>25050791
freshly mown grass lol
>>
>>25053967
Depends on where you live. Being eastern european myself I've been looking into some places in russia where the average temperature isn't that low but at the same time isn't densely populated. There are places. I'm sure you could find them if you're from the USA.
>>
>>25053514
shovel snow
>implying i have a car
>implying i need to drive somewhere
stay mad normie
>>
>>25054007
I'm from Germany. How expensive is land in Eastern Europe? Are there any regulations for building on said land? Do houses have to meet certain criteria? What's the landscape like?
I know that these things probably differ from country to country, where exactly are you from?

tl;dr: Is Eastern Europe a viable possibility for self-sustained living?
>>
>>25050791
I'm I'm Africa right now
>>
>>25054068
Pretty cheap, but living off the grid honestly buying land didn't even cross my mind. If you built a small cabin somewhere(which isn't that hard) it would take years before someone would notice.

For example I live in czech republic, which is VERY densely populated. Lots of small settlements near each other and still you can make a cabin in the woods illegally without anyone giving a shit. Still CZ is certainly not good, lots of regulations if you want to do something legally, but the government is so lenient that these mostly aren't enforced unless someone reports you.

That's why I was looking into Russia. I imagine it's similar there. As far as population density goes I think it's similar in most central european countries(it's certainly similar in slovakia and poland). Maybe balkan would be good.
>>
>>25054127
But getting a piece of land probably wouldn't be that expensive, especially if it lacks any connections to the civilized world. And doing things on the legal route seems a bit more sustainable to me.
I mean, you would probably be homeless if the gov found your illegal cabin and kicked you out, right?
>>
>>25054226
Well the difference between being homeless and having illegal cabin isn't that big. But I can't really imagine someone trying to chase you down in the middle of nowhere because you're living there. Chances are if you choose an area that is secluded enough no one will even know you're there. You could live your whole life illegally. But yeah it means burning all bridges, you'd probably get declared missing/dead after few years and never be able to come back to normal life.

I mean you're german so I can understand your worries, but in post-soviet countries the governments are so ineffecient that unless you live on someones land or do something extraordinarily retarded(like burning the woods down) they probably won't go after you.

But that's just my opinion. If you're interested in prices sorry I can't help you there.
>>
>>25054273
Fair enough. Thanks for your help, anon.
>>
>>25054127
American here, I bet unless you're the native ethnicity they won't be lenient with you, particularly in russia
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.