[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x581
>Be Me
>Kissless
>Hugless
>Handholdless
>Virgin
>Meet qt shy grill at uni
>Find out she has a BF
>Disregard the faggot
>Text her every day, from about 10am-2am the following morning
>She doesn't mention BF at all
>I sense she likes me

WAT DO /R9K/?!

She's amazing and just my type, I want her.

Pic related is kinda what she looks like
>>
>>25050626
Pretend you don't know anything and plow her. Fuck the cuck. Then set it up one day where he finds out and gets all pissed at her.
>>
File: Hachiman Hikigaya.png (221 KB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
Hachiman Hikigaya.png
221 KB, 581x327
she doesn't like you. that's just your dick thinking it has a chance.

they NEVER like you back, man. regardless of whether or not they mention their boyfriend.
>>
what habbens????

btw give up
>>
>>25050626
If there's one thing that I learned, it's that no advice actually helps. All the shit you will see on the Internet will do nothing but male you feel shitty and bitter. You're still a young guy, so just let this ride out and see where it goes. Don't let fear cloud your thoughts.
>>
File: 1445047066430.jpg (515 KB, 1166x1344) Image search: [Google]
1445047066430.jpg
515 KB, 1166x1344
>>25050663
That guy would be the champion of that train of thought after all.
>>
>>25050626
ask if she wants to go see star wars
don't say "as friends" or anything
cuck the bf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.