[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
balding general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1364-ross-504572447.jpg (88 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1364-ross-504572447.jpg
88 KB, 1366x768
Who here /balding/

>born with nw2 hairline
>hairline receded just a little bit but my hairline literally just looks like a thin strip now

Holy fuck this sucks. I thought I was depressed before but holy shit. I can't enjoy Christmas, I can't enjoy drugs or alcohol, I can't enjoy time with friends, I can't enjoy going out and doing shit.

What the fuck its like I had everything stolen from me. Its like I'll never have happy holidays again or anything I'm just a medium of suffering now because god victimized me
>>
>>25050541
Pic?

#;$:; i hate the bot .-.
>>
I'm literally sitting at a transplant clinic for the last part of my procedure. Ask me anything iv been there bro. Literally a month ago I had no hairline and very little up top. Now I'm rocking a buzzcut with full hairline and no gaps what so ever.
>>
>>25050627
How bad is a transplant? I'm so fucking scared of surgery but it'd be worth it. Is it painful as fuck? Do they give you xanax if you freak out?
>>
My hairline started receding when i was 18. 23 now and its about a third up my head and my crown is thinning. I know it sucks but just keep it short and wear a hat, like I do, or shave it. It wont get better, but it will get to the point where it doesn't matter anymore.

Honestly I think in a dozen years or so, no one will care anymore. I know so many people my age that are in the same spot I'm in. It is almost like a new human trend to lose our hair earlier.

Still wish I had my hair though ;_;
>>
>>25050680
Nah its about as much pain as getting stitches. Basically you get a local anaesthetic which stings initially then goes completely numb. If u go to bed with a general painkiller when u wake up next day it is fine. Less painful than a minor sunburn. Just looks rough for a week so ull need to lay low
>>
>>25050762
It looks painful as fucj the way they cut out like like 3 inches of flesh from your head and then poke a needle in every millimeter of your scalp for hour

Can transplanted hair fall out?
>>
>>25050627
I want to get a hair transplant for facial hair.

Would you know how much it would cost? How good does the hair look?

Any permenant effects to be expected?
>>
Me

How do I know if its just shit genes or an illness?
>>
>>25052212
pls respond

h-hello?
>>
>>25052356
go to the doctor retard
>>
>>25052418
I am american.
>>
>>25052432
you don't have doctors?
>>
>>25052451
Yeah, but it will cost an arm and a leg to see one.
And it takes forever to book an apointment
>>
>>25052479
well look in your family. If someone is bald or not you can determine if it is genetic. Otherwise get your blood tested for DHT. You can also have a shitty gene combo though. Could be an illness but I don't now shit about it.
>>
>>25052044
Have you tried minoxidil? I'm thinking about it, but getting a transplant for a beard sounds insane desu senpai
>>
File: 1447707671673.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1447707671673.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
All the men on my mothers side of the family are bald so when I started to lose my hair I wasn't that shocked. I eventually just buzzed it down to the skin. I like it how it is now.

Losing your hair isn't that bad, as long as you don't act like a little bitch.
>>
>>25050541
I'm on a topical 1:3 mix of DMSO:castor oil and stemoxodyne at the moment. The amount of velus hair I'm growing is unbelievable. If they would grow out fully I'd have my natural hairline back. Only problem is to get them to grow out.
Detumescence therapy also made me grow new velus but never more than that and it made my hairline recede further overall.
>>
>>25052542
Minox is not worth it imo because the hair you'll regrow only makes a minor cosmetic difference while you'll experience a lot of heavy sheds and you have to take it for the rest of your life twice a day or else the hair you gained start falling out again immediately.
>>
>>25050541
The way you are acting about your baldness is more of a turn off to the people around you than your baldness itself. I hope you realise that,
>>
>>25052479
Same question I have really chronic fatigue like I can't even function

I know this is the causs
>>
Realising you're balding sucks at first, but it gets better after you accept the fact that you'll eventually just shave it all off and decide to appreciate what little hair-time you have left.
>>
I can't even accept it

My friends grandfather has a shit hairline and a little bald in the back but hr still looks better than most old people his hair covers up his head and doesn't look too bad but in the sun hr looks full bald almost

I'd be happy with that but fuck full bald full balding is shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.