[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nightwalk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: winterbench.jpg (780 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
winterbench.jpg
780 KB, 1366x768
winter sure is comfy edition
>>
>>25050120

Not in the midwest.

>No moisture at all
>20 mph winds
>11 degree windchill

fuck this shit.
>>
>britbong
>no snow, not even frost or ice, just fucking bleak with a bit of wind

Fucks sakes its too depressing lads just kill me
>>
File: crying.jpg (44 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
44 KB, 500x596
>>25050154
Fuck cold winds. I just want to enjoy my fucking walk here, stop pushing me around. Wind is weather's Chad
>>
>>25050154
why don't you have a leather jacket on top of everything else? + facemask = cold immunity
>>
File: 1447540446148.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447540446148.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1200
>>25050120
Not here in Columbus

WE HAVE NO FUCKING SNOW YET
I want some pretty white snow to see with this sunshine we have every day I hate gloomy snowy days.

temperatures for Nightwalking has been perfection for nightwalking in a bomber. Basically got 2 octobers worth of Nightwalking here.

Also means January is going to rape the fuck out of us like it did last time it barely snowed in december. I cant wait.
>>
File: gghh.jpg (772 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
772 KB, 2560x1920
Sharing one of my favourite spots. Camera quality kinda ruins the atmosphere, its a cool roadrail bridge over currently frozen canal with these tiny cabins used to not get squished by passing trains. Its a fairly desolated area with almost zero passing normies. I sometimes bring a foldable chair and my ebook and hang there for few hours. Will cap other spots tomorrow if I learn how this stupid camera works.
>>
>>25050251

Doesn't matter that shit blows right through to your bones.
>>
>nightwalking in san diego suburb last night, around 3 am
>see homeless guy at bus stop
>seen him during the day, mostly sleeps and doesn't bother anyone
>he's awake now
>approach him to offer one of the sandwiches I had
>when I get near he stands up, starts shaking his head side to side, and talking angrily and rapidly at me in complete gibberish
>drop the sandwich on the sidewalk and back away, not taking my eyes off him until I turn the corner
>quickly return home
>>
>>25050120
>be nightwalker
>occasionally go to quickmart by my house
>always one old man behind the counter
>gamble
>buy beer
>buy all kinds of food
>pay in $100 bills
>old man never questions any of this
>never asks why some autistic faggot is in his store at 3am or wandering around in the dark without a car
>always polite
>always tells me to have a good evening
Thank you, old man.
>>
>>25051122
>Walking around at night with $100 bills
are you literally retarded?
>>
>Live in small town in Eastern Europe
>Go for nightwalks regularly
>It's really peaceful at night, no people or anything
>All kinds of comfy spots
>An ancient gladiator arena, fortress, etc
>All with a fantastic view of a huge lake
>Even better when it's snowing
>Walk beside the lake for hours
>Not a single person to bother me

Tfw can't do that anymore because I moved to shitty Las Vegas. Life is suffering.
>>
>>25051189
>in a white suburb
>in the middle of nowhere

Are you retarded or...?
>>
>>25051122
You do realise that being polite is just a default store policy for its employees, right? And why the fuck would he give a shit about you or your problems? He's too busy hating his job and life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.