[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw one of these yesterday, post three things about yourself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: g_poster.jpg (155 KB, 544x841) Image search: [Google]
g_poster.jpg
155 KB, 544x841
Saw one of these yesterday, post three things about yourself, preferably conversation worthy to some degree
>got dumped six months ago, ex is now in a lesbian relationship
>take escitalopram (10mg) every day
>I hunt, harvest, dry, powder and capsule lots of psychedelic mushrooms during the season
>>
Wow fuck you faggots
>>
>>25050111
>I work at a deli and have many stories of fatasses that aggravate me.
>Going to college to study engineering in relation to working on freighter ships
>I didn't get cucked by a dyke or do drugs like a faggot who can't handle reality.
>>
>>25050111
>have taken LSD about 40 times
>just released an EP with band
>probably gonna flunk out of college
>>
>>25050476
Any deli stories that stand out? What's engineering like?
>>25050520
How long did that take? What genre?
>>
>>25050111
>have had 3 surgeries this year, a fourth one in coming soon
>I've had 15 surgeries as of now
>I can't go anywhere in life because of my constant medical issues
>>
>>25050111
>I'm currently getting cucked by my wife
>I'm incredibly fat (325lbs)
>depression leads to inaction and general malaise, and my desire to fix my life is overruled by my desire to just die
>>
>I sit at home and shitpost all day
>I'm pretty good at video games I guess
>I'm so boring I literally cannot think of a third interesting thing about myself
>>
File: 1448512238304.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1448512238304.png
102 KB, 450x443
>I have had no meaningful social contact for 6 plus years, and i regularly converse with myself passionately in the street late at night to mitigate. (although im not literally insane, i just enjoy it for some reason.)
>Syrian
>I woke up at 9 PM today
>>
>>25050589
about a week. Stoner rock-ish. heres the bandcamp:
halfpricedmeals.bandcamp.com
>>
>>25050589
Had a lady order 2 hours in advance a few buckets of chicken. She then decided to show up 20 minutes later and scream at everybody about how her order wasn't ready. My manager came in and yelled at me about why her fucking chicken wasn't ready yet. Screamed at manager to look at the fucking paper and get the fuck out.
>Still employed
>Best manager 2012

Engineering in my field is numbers and repetition. Fun to me though.
>>
File: 1442002749836.png (895 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
1442002749836.png
895 KB, 960x877
>>25051002
>Syrian
>>
>>25051136
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD!!!
He is actually really fucking impressive as far as leaders go.
>>
>>25051136
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

bloxxad
>>
Up into my early twenties, I had the ability to see and manipulate people's auras and place immediately effective curses on them. Both abilities able to be preformed at any distance around the world.

Stopped practicing because those are entirely useless abilities, and it did bad things to my mind. Only good for party tricks, and I don't go to parties.

For the record, auras are easier to see in the dark, and look like a thin wiggly fog that overlaps the entire body which is about two inches thick. Sometimes i'd see them attached to inanimate objects, no idea what that was about. Also, if you envisioned a color, your aura would change that color.
Like I said, it's a fun party trick to guess whatever color someone is thinking.
>>
>>25051136
Cant mossad the assad
This comment is original i fuck your asian twink ass moot come at me
>>
>>25051257
>Sometimes i'd see them attached to inanimate objects, no idea what that was about.
Although there's a 98% chance you're bullshitting, that may have to do with either the Shinto concept of objects having souls or the objects in questions being possessed by a ghost.
>>
File: 1448415213190.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1448415213190.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>25051257
Anon, i beg of you.
>>
>>25051309
I always wondered if some ghost was attached to those objects in some way. Never felt anything to that effect, mind you.
No ghostly chills up my spine or anything.

That, or maybe part of whoever held that object at some point left a part of their aura stuck to it. All the objects I saw with auras attached to them were things that were in houses or other public places - objects in regular contact with people.

But there was one time, I was visiting my grandmas for christmas (was about 10) and I went into her guest room. Nobody ever went in there, and she hated people touching her things - she was a neatfreak.

I opened a drawer, and inside was this little porcelain clown doll that had an aura attached. But it looked different. It's hard to explain, but it felt -old-. Faded. Like that aura was attached to it a long time ago.

My grandma came in and caught me with it, and MUCH to my surprise, she actually gave it to me. I thought for sure she'd be mad.
>>
>>25051440
Interesting mate.

Funnily enough, others here may be inclined to not believe you, but I have a feeling you're telling the truth.

Do fictional personalities ever give off auras?
>>
>>25051344
Yeah, I know how it sounds.
That reaction from people is also part of why I stopped. Didn't matter that I was telling them the truth, I was tired of them being so certain I was an idiot.
>>
>>25051477
Well, i don't want to brush it off completely, doesn't sound like you're lying at least.
How can you see auras exactly? Do you have to see a person's picture or think about them after encountering them?
What do you mean by curses?
Are you sure you aren't just mentally ill to some extent?
Anything you can clarify, also if theres any reading material you approve of, i would be interested.
>>
>>25051474
What do you mean by fictional personalities?
Are you referring to split personalities?
Because in that case - the auras do indeed change. They have different consistency, intensity, behavior.

And I mean they're very, very different from normal people's auras. I remember one guy's, it was so violently orange. (close to red) And it smelled like coins.
>>
op where do u find psychedelic mushrooms

i wan tto go hunting but hate no idea where to look
>>
>>25051554
I mean personalities that have been entirely fabricated. A fictional character per say.
>>
>>25050111
>I hunt, harvest, dry, powder and capsule lots of psychedelic mushrooms during the season
I wanna get into that stuff. Can you give me a few pointers/sources perhaps?
>>
>>25050111
>>I hunt, harvest, dry, powder and capsule lots of psychedelic mushrooms during the season

Continue
>>
>>25051536
Well like I said I stopped practicing it - stopped exercising those spiritual muscles y'know? So I can't - or don't - see them anymore.

But yeah, the more I knew the person, the easier viewing/manipulating their aura would be.
But it was very much possible for me to reach someone who i'd never met, didn't know the name of, didn't know what they looked like. At the very least, though, I needed to be talking to someone who did meet/know the person though. As long as that person knew who they wanted me to look at, then I could work from there. And it would sometimes take an hour. Once it took almost three hours to get a hook on the person.

I mean what you think I mean about curses. Someone would have to do me wrong somehow. I'm sure it's just my personal code in effect, but I would never be able to put a curse on someone who hadn't done me wrong, personally.
The only curse I could do was what I called a festering curse. Because it turned their aura to absolute rot. A deep seeping stain. And when I say it went into effect immediately, I mean by the next day or the day after, they'd feel the effects.

They always, always got sick. I only did it six times. The second was the worst.
This kid fucked up one of my sketches. Not a big deal, right? But I worked fucking hard on that shit, and my friend wanted to borrow it for the day. Was gonna give it back the next day. The kid who fucked the sketch up thought it was her sketch, and was trying to hurt her not me, but i didn't care. Besides, i'd only done a curse once before, and the guy who got sick from that coulda just been a coincidence - I was halfway banking on nothing at all happening.

The next day, after she gave me the fucked up sketch and i'd done the curse, she came to me and was all "Can you believe it! That kid got really really sick! His parents had to take him to the hospital!" I didn't even know who the kid was. I just focussed on whoever it was that did this wrong and my curse found it's way.
>>
>>25051536
Oh, and yeah. It's occurred to me that I may just be full of shit. Crazy. Vibrant imagination.
The people who's auras I treated, they could easily have been under a placebo effect. Tricking themselves into thinking I was cleansing them or whatever you like. Nothing wrong with that, though - long as everyone's happy afterward, no harm done at least.

It's just - the coincidences. It was all too much, too frequent, too reliable, to be coincidence. Right?

I remember this one person I was speaking to online. I was in an extra-special state that night, and did this deep scan of them. When I was done, I simply told them that their mind smelled like a field of wheat. And they lost their shit. Yes, they could have been faking it - not sure why they would - but it seemed genuine. They remembered that they use to go to a relatives every year as a child and they lived at the edge of these huge wheat fields. I dunno, they said it just hit such a perfect, right chord with them, I think they were crying.

For the record, i've never been to a wheat field. No idea what they smell like, if anything?
>>
>>25051580
I honestly don't understand what you mean.
Do you mean catfishers? They pretend to be a different person - do their auras look different?

I didn't encounter it too often but i'm inclined to think so.

I know for sure that some people's auras change when they're horny lol Hard to explain, but the aura typically becomes more -sharp-, somehow.

A girl friend of mine would always get such a kick out of it when I called her on it. She'd laugh, but sometimes i'd catch she was truly wierded out.

I guess it IS rude to call someone on that all the time, but it's not my fault she was a horndog. (i'm a girl myself, mostly straight, so it's not like we were gonna get down or anything together)
>>
>>25051773
You possible have Synesthesia, look it up.
>>
>>25050111
>can ride a unicycle
>am gay and have had sex with more women than much of this board
>For about 2 months now, I haven't felt hungry. Probably because of my drug habits.
>>
>>25051584
>>25051597
shroomery, google it
>>
>>25051841
I know what it is. But that aspect only ever came up when I was interacting with auras. Which I could control completely.

I think people's spirits just "smell" like places and events and objects rather than traditional smells. When I say smell, I mean all other senses too. The person with the wheat fields - I could in that moment feel the scratch of the wheat blowing around my arms, I could see it stretched on forever (in a kid's mind, anyway)
>>
File: 1448566632.png (128 KB, 584x523) Image search: [Google]
1448566632.png
128 KB, 584x523
>i haven't left the house since 2012
>i cuddle with my pillow and have conversations with it pretending its a girl when i go to sleep at night
>i have multiple personalities that stop me from ever making choices or doing anything
>>
>>25050111
what state?
>>
>Worked my way up to position of supervisor in grocery store, laid off 2 months ago, NEETing it up through the holidays. Not as upset about losing my job as I should be.
>secret passion is japanese food, am very white.
>was consuming alcoholism levels of booze for years, successfully moderated myself down to 3 a day.
>>
>>25051926
can you do this kind of thing online

>>25051957
Like PNW, they have good mushroom species.
>>
>>25051095
Robots can't even serve a bucket of chicken without fucking it up. Sad shit bro. Good luck being an engineer kek.
>>
>>25052038
Once again, I don't do it anymore actively, but yes. Absolutely doable at any distance. Doable online.

And I feel the need to say now that - i'm not special. I've always told anyone I ever spoke to about this that the abilities of mine are not unique to me.

Absolutely everybody can do what I was doing. It just takes exercise.
The older a person gets, the more that "spiritual muscle" atrophies, and i'm honestly not sure it is ever recoverable.
I never saw anyone over the age of 23 with any ability.

Between the age of 15 and 19, I tried so much to "train" others so they didn't lose their ability. It did - and still does - feel wrong somehow that in our society, practicing this is more laughed at than it is embraced. It makes me so, genuinely sad that this whole other aspect of everybody's lives just... dies inside them.

Hey, this is the longest chat i've had about this whole thing in years. I would enjoy talking about it over skype, if anyone felt like it.
Maybe I can dust off my third eye and see if it still works at all, eh? Guess your color - that's the best test.
>>
File: embarrassing.png (243 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
243 KB, 600x759
>I'm a semi cute tranny that has sex a few times a month
>I am 22 and live on my own, yet my mom and grandmother are getting me a Wii U for Christmas this year to play with some of my new friends on
>I am addicted to soda and pain killers and its impossible for me to stop using either
>>
>>25052115
Whats ur skype anon? I'd love you to do my stuff
>>
>>25050111
>I left one university to joined another, it was probably the best decision of my life.
>I play bass guitar, yes it is the one most people barely notice.
>I follow both western and eastern propaganda.
>>
>>25052130
Best I can do it try and (very probably) fail, but i'm up for it if you are.

skype is - banglady
>>
Eh, nothing to do anyway
>4chan pretty much raised me but I turned out normie
>I have a huge anal fetish, shoved my cock up my gf's ass "accidentally" this morning
>I had a vasectomy at 21 because I'm absolutely certain I never wish to procreate
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>25050111
> Devout Mormon for first 18yrs of life, now at 24 I don't give a shit about religion at all
> Smoke pot on a near daily basis, go through an 8th every week/week and a half.
> I wanted to be a script writer for animation/videogames but I went to college to study Environmental Sciences instead
>>
>>25051257
>>25051257
Drugs and schizophrenia don't mix dude
>>
>>25052156
But who doesn't dig a funky bass line? Can make a song great desu
>>
>>25052323
well that I why I picked up bass. but in my opinion it is slightly underrated instrument. might be caused by the fact that a lot of bass players in music are just lazy failed guitar players.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.