[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a very r9k christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Gallium.jpg (329 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Gallium.jpg
329 KB, 550x550
itt r9k approved gifts

RULES:

> cheap
> not degenerate
> not sexual
> must be of real value, no neet homemade 'thought that counts' gifts

what will you be giving this year robots

I'll start. Gallium, its a metal that melts in your hand. It costs 10 dollars and is a throwaway but memorable & very cool-factor gift.
>>
>>25050061
Bag of candy
Gift card
Novelty playing cards
T-shirt

I dunno. If I knew who I was giving the gift to, it'd be easier. Just thinking of random stocking stuffers isn't easy.
>>
>>25050061
A nice duffle coat robots can cover themselves in when they have to venture outside of the house on cold days
>>
>>25050061
>> must be of real value, no neet homemade 'thought that counts' gifts
What if it's something of real value?

I made someone some homemade egg nog full of chocolate and mint and shit. That would be five to ten bucks a carton if sold in a store. I think just the ingredients already ran me about ten bucks to make two liters of the stuff.
>>
i bought my mom the book

a dark, dark wood. some people said it was good and it liked the kinda thing my mom is into atm

i bought myself earrings. these:
Dogeared The Circle Stud Pierced Earrings
>>
>>25050309
>female posters
>buying gifts for themselves for christmas
>can't even provide images on an imageboard

women are truly garbage
>>
Money, I guess
>>
helium
sleeping pills
resilar
Love Live! The School Idol Movie BD
>>
>>25050333
fuck you. it was an amazon link but 4chan ate it so w/e. guess you'll never see how badass my ears look.
>>
>>25050061
>/r9k/
>not degenerate
>not sexual
>real value
>/r9k/
>>
enough helium to kill yourself with
>>
>>25050145
>>25050253
>>25050292
>>25050309

crap gifts senpai

might as well gift everyone a bidet like the homos u guys r

not very r9k

heres a better gift for kids: an RC HELICOPTER. Pic related is under 20 bucks on amazon. Battery lasts 5 minutes but that's the kids' attention span.

It also inspires them to pursue advanced stem fields and not become a NEET liek yourself

guide the new generation robots, we can build a better future

but only if you make this a based r9k christmas
>>
File: bullshit.png (29 KB, 178x332) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
29 KB, 178x332
>>25050061
> must be of real value, no neet homemade 'thought that counts' gifts

A homemade gift is better than some shitty fucking metal that melts in your hand you greedy jew.

I bet you're one of the people last year who made multiple amazon wishlists so people would buy you more shit.
>>
>>25050416
These things suck
>>
>>25050386
>covering for her own incompetence with threats

women are trash

kill them all

I mean this unironically

>>25050416
>an RC HELICOPTER.
not cheap and in my experience, they're too hard to fly to be immediately enjoyed by whoever receives the gift

>It also inspires them to pursue advanced stem fields
no it doesnt and even if it "inspired" anything, it would be to be a pilot which is not "STEM"
>>
>>25050454
i'm not threatening you asshole. and damn you're so edgy saying you want women to die.
>>
File: 1427250946324.jpg (30 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
1427250946324.jpg
30 KB, 228x239
>>25050492
>"y-you won't see my COOL EARRINGS becuz u trolled me + now im upset so U CANT SEE THE COOL THING"

>not a childish threat on par with "i was gonna give you a gift but now you can't have it"

>but the gift isn't even anything anyone ever asked for or would conceivably want

women are garbage, truly

kill them all before they get upset and try to kill you first for not looking at their stupid earrings
>>
File: 91NPAtlhkJL._SY355_.jpg (21 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
91NPAtlhkJL._SY355_.jpg
21 KB, 355x355
>>25050431
>>25050492

you guys suck

for the NECKBEARD:

a beard oil kit!!!

it makes your beard smell good and makes the hairs softer
>>
>>25050539
if you want to see the earrings so bad just put the text into google. christ no one is actually depriving you of seeing my amazing earrings.
>>
>i-if u make it urself its worth NO MONEY and is THEREFORE A CRAP GIFT becuz ITS NOT REAL DOLLAR VALUE

kill all women tbqh
>>
>>25050555
>I so unoriginal I can't think of gifts to give anyone
>I'll ask /r9k/ and then call them neckbeards when they tell me I'm retarded

top cuck stuff your own brain in a stocking
>>
File: 55521.jpg (101 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
55521.jpg
101 KB, 1200x900
>>25050061
for the kid that uses the computer too much:

a GRAPHICS TABLET!!!

the cheap ones are virtually as good as a wacom if you read the reviews
>>
>>25050595
>getting non-artists a tablet

is this thread a thinly veiled but very lazy shilling session for Amazon or something
>>
for idiots who browse /fa/

cheap yeezy boost knockoffs off alibaba.com

if they cant tell theyre knockoffs they will love u & you will gain complete control of their feeble minds

if they know better they will never talk to you again and avoid your sight

either way you win
>>
>>25050595
>for the kid that uses the computer too much
>a GRAPHICS TABLET!!!

What good is a tablet to someone who doesn't draw?
Are you trying to just give the kid a dust collector?
>>
>>25050662
if they did draw they would already own a better graphics tab than you could afford
>>
File: 86761.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
86761.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
These are about $20, many funtimes can be had

Much better than the 2ch helis
>>
>>25050672
this, though it would be just a pencil and paper
>>
>>25050061
not doing a very good job.

if you dont respand with better gifts then you are cursed to only be able to give & receive these ones for the rest of your life

everyone will know it was u that gave the crap gifts

and you wont be able to return when you receive them. in fact youw ill be forced to act pleasently surprised
>>
How much of a fucking normie do you have to be to give gifts

Get the fuck out
>>
File: trump_hat.jpg (61 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
trump_hat.jpg
61 KB, 950x534
i bought my 60 year old dad this for christmas. I think he will like it he's /pol/ tier and a very big trump fan.
>>
>>25050061
>Gallium
You do realize that Gallium is extraordinary toxic and is easily absorbed by skin... right?
>>
bumping for ideas to be h
>>
Colt Anconda

Do you know what a .44 magnum can do to a woman's pussy?
>>
I'd never make a gift since I don't care about people but I'm thinking of giving one to my mother. Not because I'm a dicksucker, but she's done a lot for me lately.
I don't know what the fuck to give though.
>>
>>25052021
You realize that's full of shit right? Gallium in small doses literally does nothing.
>>
i will be siting alone watching some christmas show or movie drinking vodka

please kill me
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.