[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to love someone and have them love you back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 0fa.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
What's it like to love someone and have them love you back? I've never felt it.
>>
nerve wracking. because even though you're both in love the other person could change their mind at any minute. and leave you.
>>
It's like the warmth of a flame
>>
Had it, was terrific. Then she changed her mind and fucked with my self esteem. Not worth the hassle most of the time

These hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>25050023
more like being on fire in the arctic.
>>
its like having another self.
>>
File: image.jpg (831 KB, 3555x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
831 KB, 3555x2000
>>25050053
>No it's immolation
>>
You have to like yourself in order to really stabilize a relationship.
>>
>>25050032
they always change their minds. nowadays theres no loyalty only opportunity. makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>25050085
I could learn to like myself if I knew that someone else saw something in me.
>>
>>25050085
This. Insecurities are toxic to a relationship. And if you manage a relationship where she knows full well that you hate yourself, she's going to leave you as soon as she fixes you.

and if you're anything like me OP, that will leave you more broken than before
>>
File: 1449954069871.png (571 KB, 842x477) Image search: [Google]
1449954069871.png
571 KB, 842x477
>no one has ever loved me
>no one has ever had a crush on me
>no one has ever shown any romantic interest with me at all
>>
>>25049935
It feels like how this song sounds

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKGHkBComjM

I've never felt more in love than on the day this photo was taken
>>
>>25050561
Forgot photo

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
What's it like to love someone at all?
>>
I just want a gf that's okay with spending our lives pretty much alone together, or maybe with just a really small group of friends. We'd both work dead end jobs barely making $20k/year each, but that's enough to rent a house and live semi-easily together.

I just want to watch anime and play games with a gf who loves me.
>>
File: that ep20 feel.jpg (659 KB, 720x4365) Image search: [Google]
that ep20 feel.jpg
659 KB, 720x4365
>never been loved
>never felt love for another

I've had a few girls lust after me for an easy fuck but I never bothered with them. I just can't feel any affections for people, I guess its because they're so evil.

But boy I'll cry real tears over my anime friends.
>>
it was wonderful, it was awful, it was fun, it was frustrating, it made me feel great, it made me think about killing myself, etc

relationships are great right up until they're horrible
>>
love is a lie made for advertising

relationships are always one-sided
>>
>>25050863
What is the source of the manga? I must know
>>
>>25049935
It doesn't feel lonely anymore.
Everything is a little less harder.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.