[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in rural area >depressing scenery >depressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>live in rural area
>depressing scenery
>depressing place
>depressing people
>depressing economy
>all these poor people trapped together in a resourceless shit hole
>literally a perfect equation for suffering
>feels like a lazy laid back jail
>no way out

Does anyone else notice any place besides Cali, Miami and NYC suck? The Midwest is full of cheap shortcuts that hurt their citizens. Flint Michigan just exposed everyone there to lead by cutting costs.

God damn this shit sucks. Why wasn't I born in California or NYC like everyone else.
>>
The midwest is pretty cool senpai. It's cheap, not too crowded, mostly white, and there's shit going on in any major city. you just gotta know where to look.
>>
>>25049854
>cali and miami aren't depressing
>>
>>25049854
I live in Cali and it's over hyped.
>Too many normies
>Not enough water
>Overpriced bullshit
Although I wouldn't live in the Midwest given the choice. We have good weed tho
>>
>>25049953
It sucks all the old people just do chores around you and stare at you having fun and give you mean looks and there's nothing to do but stare at trees
>>
>>25049965
Well that why we have the Internet anon to escape the mundane soul crushing reality we live in
>>
>>25050029
Right or I could not live in hell
>>
>>25049854

All of those places suck if you aren't already rich. Standards of living and rent prices there are so fucking high unless you wanna live in the ghettos.
>>
>>25050065
True but isn't there a big city in your state or something similar?
>>
>>25050113
Yeah but how the fuck do I afford it? I wouldnt care if I lived next to an airport in some cockroach shit hole
>>
>>25049854
Commiefornia varies a lot, depending on what part of the state you're in. We've got good weed, a lot of mexicans, and the weather right now is funky as hell. I live in the Bay Area, but I'd rather be up North or in Oregon.
>>
>>25049854
I lived in Ingram, TX (population <2000) my whole life and thought the same thing. Everyone was impoverished, poor, or Mexican. After college I ended up living in downtown Chicago.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to moving back to Texas and out of the city very soon. This is no way to live.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to live in a big city?
>>
I watched Nebraska and those flyover towns look comfy as fuck. How accurate is it?
>>
is living in a mountainous region the dream like i suspect it is

they're so majestic man, i want be up in the trees among the peaks
>>
Plz guys help me

I can't live in small towns I can only live in NYC Miami and LA how how how
>>
I'm from WV and I can't stand it there. I like the scenery well enough up in the mountains, and enjoy hiking, etc. but for the most part it's just shitty buildings and small towns. Fucking trailer parks around every corner. The people are obese, horribly stupid, and wear absurd amounts of camouflage. Now that I'm 21 though, the booze is cheap and the 2 cool-ish bars in my town are nearly empty most nights. That's actually been lots of fun.

I live in Cincinnati now. It sucks too. The people mostly, also stupid, fat, and poor but there are also rich assholes. Everywhere is more or less the same, some just have more things to do I guess.

I want to drop out of college and move to either Sacramento or Seattle.
>>
>>25049854
>london
>depressing weather
>depressingly shallow and hollow depressed people
>ignorant hateful fucks everywhere too
>depressing grey scenery
>addictions and broken people
>overcrowded shit hole for the most part
>shitloads of crap jobs available, no good ones unless you got contacts
>everything seems futile and you slowly realise that you just contribute to the system that makes millions for the 1%
>no fun allowed.exe
>>
>>25049854
Are you a shitskin? You sound like one. Only they can like city landfills.
>>
>>25052896
I'm white but pretty much black
>>
>>25052090
They're definitely nice. I grew up in the Midwest and now live in the Northeast, and it's like night and day. Life moves at a slower place in the Midwest, the people are nicer, and it's socially acceptable to be an introvert.
>>
>tfw live in NY
>still a shut-in
>>
There are fantastic areas besides CA/NYC/Miami.

Maine is beautiful.

New Hampshire is beautiful.

Oregon is beautiful.

Washington State is beautiful.

Even Boston and Providence have their charm.
>>
>>25052175

Why not Boston?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.