[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Translation: What happened to daddys little girl? Are you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: aa.png (412 KB, 598x546) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
412 KB, 598x546
Translation: What happened to daddys little girl? Are you all grown up now? Adult? Wha- When...? How...?

>It's my birthday today
>I moved out over a year ago, don't really visit that often because it's really far away, I'm a poor university student (muh free education) and everytime I do I get in fights with my mom for bullshit reasons
>mom is partly reason I chose a campus so far away
>I really miss dad though

What the fuck am I doing with my life I don't even want to be a fucking nurse
>>
>>25049731
S T O C K H O L M
T
O
C
K H O L M S T O C
>>
>>25049779
Parents live there, not me
>>
>>25049731
What kind of fights do you get in with your mom?

Do you still text or send your dad thoughtful messages?
>>
>>25049808
She's angry with me that I don't visit so often, says I waste all my money on unneccesary things, got mad at me once for not wanting to talk with her about when I got dumped by my then boyfriend

we never really got along but it's gotten better now that we almost never see each other

He calls me from time to time and I call him, but we never really sent texts to begin with. We talk about everything from heaven to earth, recently his best friend died in a traffic accident so we talked a lot about that too
>>
>>25049869
As long as you have that good relationship with your dad that's something to cherish and be happy about.

I used to be in the same kind of situation, good relationship with stepdad who loved me to death but my mom would argue and antagonize me while I was just trying to live my life and pursue happiness.

One day I just said to her "I know you want the best for me, and I know you're trying the best you can to help guide me, and I appreciate you being here and caring about my life, but I need to be an adult and make mistakes and fuck up every once in a while. You know I'm smart enough to not seriously mess my life up, but I need to learn how to become my own man, and only I can do that."
>>
Will you be my girlfriend?

I don't live in Europe but you'll probably want to get out of there before the whole thing goes under due to mass immigration.
>>
>>25050080
there are very few unruly immigrants where I live so I'm not really bothered by it
also I don't do long distance, sorry
>>
Fuck off cumdumpster. You've probably had intimate relationships and you clearly have people who care about you.

You aren't welcome here. Leave.
>>
>>25049869
thank you
We have some moments of peace every now and then where we just click and everything feels great but she's really really annoying when talking to
probably because I feel guilty for not being everything she wants me to be or something
I used to get irritated and angry just from hearing her voice
>>
That picture of you was completely unnecessary for this thread.
>>
>>25050124

lol yep, she was dating chad.
>>
>>25050232
it was what my dad posted to my wall, and part of why it hit me so hard is the picture
im sorry if it offended you
>>25050124
fuck off yourself
having a father does not disqualify from feeling like shit
>>
File: 1446418380282.png (45 KB, 342x404) Image search: [Google]
1446418380282.png
45 KB, 342x404
>>25050124
>r9k is my hugbox, i want everybody to have the same experiences and opinions as me!!!

might i suggest tumblr for the young manchild?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.