[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a girl laugh today /r9k/. I'm usually an unfunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449101248321.jpg (8 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
1449101248321.jpg
8 KB, 237x212
I made a girl laugh today /r9k/. I'm usually an unfunny prick piece of shit, but today, I made a girl genuinely laugh. Maybe there's hope. Maybe. There's. Hope.
>>
>>25049697
why do you bother yourself with women, anon? the only true love is between a father and son. kill your mother. kill her if you have to, do it for daddy's love.

i waited too long and now look what happened- he's dead. I won't ever be his little boy ever again. ever again.
>>
Congrats bruh. There's always hope, you're young. Or you're not, there's still hope then too.

Proud of you faggot.
>>
She likes you OP
Ask her to marry you
>>
Post the story even if you think it's too lame to share.

It's not.
>>
There's no hope. I don't consider myself witty or anything but I usually find some point in a conversation to crack a joke. Getting a girl to laugh is easy as fuck. Getting her number is also easy as fuck. Actually getting past that is the hard part.
>>
>>25050157
Story (not interesting)
>go to uni
>addicted to smoking
>by cigs from hookah bar because theyre the cheapest
>tumblrina works behind counter, but shes actually a cool person, goes to house shows and shit
>ask for cigs
>notice she has a white lighter in her pocket
>"is that a white lighter"?
>"a what?"
>"a white lighter"
>she takes it out of her pocket
>"yeah, whats up with white lighters?"
>"YOU DON'T KNOW?!"
>"haha no tell me about them"
>"they're bad luck man. Kurt Cobain, Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison all died with white lighters in their pockets"
>her face gets bright red and she's smiling and laughing
>not sure if at my autism or because she thinks im a crazy /x/ poster, but shes genuinely laughing
>"Get rid of that lighter man. it's bad luck. im telling you"
>walk out
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.